March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Sara2573 wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Sara2573 wrote:
    ...I don't understand this new language.

It's just capitalized words without spaces in between them :)

I know. I was kidding. :P

Okay lol :3

:P
    This doesnt really have to do with the sims, so have a Sim picture:
    y4QqGi2.jpg
    :D

Btw, I like your Avi (I think that is what people call them..) pic.
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2013
    Aw she looks pretty ^^ And thank you :)
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Aww that's cute ^^

MissBrite do you think you can put this on the front page? I'm hosting a new competition ^^

On the front page? I meant that the banner would be the for this thread... that says "Sims and Modeling Chat Thread" :oops: I'm so excited for the contest!
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    my tummy is killing me! :cry:

Oh no! *hugs*
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Hai there Bebs :P YESYOUARECOOLLIKETHATSODONTYOUFORGETIT! :wink: XDDD
    IMAVERYFORGETFULPERSONSOIKEEPAMIRRORBESIDEMESOICANCHECKOUTHOWCOOLIAMFREQUENTLYANDTHEREFOREINEVERFORGETIT xD

That seems confusing to read. o.o

Bebs! I'm so glad you joined in! <333 PS- you are so not forgettable! :P)
    edited June 2013
    I also haven't been on in the last couple days cuz I've been working on my legacy :p just started a new one. Yippeeeee!

Thats cool! I started a legacy and never got very far :/ maybe one day... haha

and as Angel said- post a link!! xxoxo
    edited June 2013
    Sara2573- beautiful sim!! <3
    edited June 2013
    Ugh. My ex-boyfriend keeps trying to call me... It's so annoying. Only because I want to talk to him. I miss him. I know it will lead to nothing though....>__<.... How's everyone else's night going?
    edited June 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Ugh. My ex-boyfriend keeps trying to call me... It's so annoying. Only because I want to talk to him. I miss him. I know it will lead to nothing though....>__<.... How's everyone else's night going?

Aww :( Hang in there MissBrite! Whatever happened, happened! You just have to lift up your head and look towards the future not to dwell on the past ^_^
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Aww :( Hang in there MissBrite! Whatever happened, happened! You just have to lift up your head and look towards the future not to dwell on the past ^_^

<3 *hugs* How have you been love?
    edited June 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

<3 *hugs* How have you been love?

I'm alright :) Just having a regular teenage crisis lol XD
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

I miss those :( hahaha Is it boy drama? They can be quite cruel in highschool... then worship you later. (you should see some of the messages i get on facebook from the people who were rude to me in high school)
    edited June 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

I miss those :( hahaha Is it boy drama? They can be quite cruel in highschool... then worship you later. (you should see some of the messages i get on facebook from the people who were rude to me in high school)

Yes yes it is XDD! Aww :( Well I dont have facebook or anything like that lol, just trying to get away from that side of the internet XD
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Yes yes it is XDD! Aww :( Well I dont have facebook or anything like that lol, just trying to get away from that side of the internet XD

I knew it! Dude you'll see... for example.... I've only been back at my parents house for a week and I already have hit ups from dudes I haven't talked to for years. And most of them used to be complete jerks to me! High school is just SO MUCH drama and after the dust settles everyone realizes the people who they admired because most of them can't figure out how to make a life for themselves.
  • NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited June 2013
    Do you know why your bf is calling you?
    Maybe you could see what he wants?
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
    edited June 2013
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    Do you know why your bf is calling you?
    Maybe you could see what he wants?

Oh he's leaving hella messages I know.

edit: Actually, I was being stand offish (its my natural reaction to all of this) but I think you all should know. My (now ex) boyfriend is currently in jail in Arizona. Some of you may know the story, some of you may have just heard a tidbit here and there... We have had an amazing relationship for three years, and we both had to move due to the ridiculous prices/environment of the bay area, california (this is it in a nut shell... i love the bay and if i could afford it, i'd still be there)...

So we decided to move to Arizona. I don't know what happened in his mind (I refuse to answer his calls) but the FIRST NIGHT we moved out there he flipped out and thought I was texting some magical boy that I met within the four hours we had been there, even though I was just texting my dad while smoking a cigarette outside, to make sure he got home okay (cuz he helped us move... i've lived in the San Francisco area since I was 17 and never needed to drive a car so I don't know how to drive. Therefore, my dad moved us) and came at me like freaking Iron Man/Forrest Gump running and all I could think was "You gotta run away!"

So I ran down the street while he chased me into the nearby alleyway (which was the worst place to hide BTW! if someone is chasing you... go to someones doorstep) and pushed to up against the wall HARD. (it split my head open). Apparently, I lost consciousness, because all i remember is waking up to him throwing clumps of dirt on me and spitting on me. Calling me a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I felt something warm on the back of my head and freaked out. He said it was dog **** he rubbed my head into.

I ran out of the alley while he followed me, thinking it was a joke and tripping me while I cried. A neighbor finally came outside and pushed him to the ground off of me the same time the cops came.

I sat there like an idiot an told them I had dog **** in my hair, when really my head was split open and I had no idea my whole back of shirt was already SOAKED with blood. I was rushed to the hospital and thank god my dad was able to turn around and pick me up.

I'm telling you my story so *figures crossed* this wont happen to any of you <3
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited June 2013
    ............... wow strange that he would act that way without knowing facts and being together 3 years

after that id stay away from him
    if he loved you at first he wouldnt have done all that , he'd ask you for the truth first and not be imature :)
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
    edited June 2013
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    ............... wow strange that he would act that way without knowing facts and being together 3 years

after that id stay away from him
    if he loved you at first he wouldnt have done all that , he'd ask you for the truth first and not be imature :)

I wish people would think that rationally... but sometimes that is just not the case.
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    Talking about legacies, I debated starting a new story but I'm a lazy little thing, and so I never bothered with it... :oops:

And, oh, MissBrite! <3 So sorry about that - I've never known. Sounds like he has a temper and a half... O.o

Thankfully, though I'm a teenager (well barely, but still xD) I have managed to avoid most drama my friends have gotten into. Boy trouble isn't anything I'll be getting into soon... Hopefully. xD
    edited June 2013
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    BEBSYOURAVATARGUYISLOVELY
    OHTHANKYOUVERYMUCH! SoisyoursmygoshheissocreepilyFITifthatmakesanysenseo.o
  • eggy900eggy900 Posts: 4,661 New Member
    edited June 2013
    After lurking on this thread for a while, I finally stopped being lazy and posted. So, uh, hello.
    *isn't sure what else to say without coming across as socially awkward which I probably already have and which I probably am and yeah* :oops:
    edited June 2013
    eggy900 wrote:
    After lurking on this thread for a while, I finally stopped being lazy and posted. So, uh, hello.
    *isn't sure what else to say without coming across as socially awkward which I probably already have and which I probably am and yeah* :oops:
    Eggy boo!

tumblr_lw3pit7B1M1qifcss.gif
  • eggy900eggy900 Posts: 4,661 New Member
    edited June 2013
    YOU USED A MERLIN GIF
    ASDFGHJKL;'
    If you ever watch it, you will ship those two people like hell.
    TRUST ME. :lol:
    edited June 2013
    eggy900 wrote:
    YOU USED A MERLIN GIF
    ASDFGHJKL;'
    If you ever watch it, you will ship those two people like hell.
    TRUST ME. :lol:
    Eggy, I bust it out just for you~! :D And yes I do know that - Tumblr has taught me that much. :lol:

• natrules12natrules12 Posts: 1,286 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh, Hailey that is awful!! :( Keep your chin up
  • TessaMicheleTessaMichele Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ello there! Names TessaMichele Tessa for short ^^ Nice thread idea Britey!