Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• darlabubblesdarlabubbles Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited June 2013
    ninja i love your modeling pics. your models always seem like they're trying to read my mind and pierce my soul. kinda creepy and smexy at the same time.

oh darlabubbles/darla/darlab. my real name is too much of a challenge to try to write out so i just go by my dog's name. lol. i play the sims 3 whenever my baby allows me to. which is usually late at night.
  • NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited June 2013
    ninja i love your modeling pics. your models always seem like they're trying to read my mind and pierce my soul. kinda creepy and smexy at the same time.

oh darlabubbles/darla/darlab. my real name is too much of a challenge to try to write out so i just go by my dog's name. lol. i play the sims 3 whenever my baby allows me to. which is usually late at night.
    :D
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • natrules12natrules12 Posts: 1,286 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Your photos are awesome, Ninja. They all have a really unique style which I love. :) I feel like in mine I try to make up for mediocre quality by excessively shading. :hunf:
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sorry I haven't been around for two days ^__^ For those of you that don't know, I just recently left my boyfriend and moved back in with my parents. Anyways, some friends came by and took me over to my old stomping grounds it was alot of fun :D
    GreenCats wrote:
    Thank you for this thread, MissBrite! I'm fairly new to this subforum, so I'm just popping in to say hello :mrgreen:

Hey hon!!! I'm soo excited to see you in some modeling competitions!!
    SassyDana wrote:
    Hey everyone! I'm Dana (please don't call me SassyDana, I don't what I was thinking when I came up with that username, lol.) I really love to draw, write, play the sims and model with the sims. I've been sim modeling for about 2 years now I think. I also love to edit sim photos too and I just recently got the hang of hair drawing (my most proudest achievement I would say. :3 It's very nice to meet you all!

Hi Dana<3 haha i think your username is cute ^.^ I'm super jealous! I can't hair draw yet :( other than a few touch ups i've had to do a few times..
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    I offically went on a big cc shopping spree XDD For a competition, I couldn't stop finding these cc lol

HOW COME I JUST FOUND THIS NOW? :shock:

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/03/ts3-special-necrosarium2/

... LOL I'll post other cc sites later :)

I LOVE these but haven't had an idea to use them...yet :D
    Ooh what a cool idea for a thread!

I'll do a quick intro and then go back to reformatting my computer - ugh.

I'm JustKeepSimming/Jks/Rae and I am soon going to be judging in a modelling competition hosted by mandya which you all must join when she gets it up, ok? ;)

Yay glad to see you here! Rae is my middle name ^__^!!!!! good luck with your computer <3
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    lol i do nothing to my sims skin and hair edit wise and it looks high quality

I love your sims :) So unique and beautiful!

I totally agree! Hi Darla<33 I don't have any kids yet but most of my friends do now and it seems so hectic I don't know how you guys do it! ^__<
    natrules12 wrote:
    Your photos are awesome, Ninja. They all have a really unique style which I love. :) I feel like in mine I try to make up for mediocre quality by excessively shading. :hunf:

Pfft! Your shots are great quality too :)
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2013
    Song is so catchy but it can get annoying, but I still love it XD It's cute :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U4hn41uO4A
    edited June 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Sorry I haven't been around for two days ^__^ For those of you that don't know, I just recently left my boyfriend and moved back in with my parents. Anyways, some friends came by and took me over to my old stomping grounds it was alot of fun :D

It's alright ^^ Oh I'm so sorrry :( I hope your doing alright now ^_^ :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    soo cute ^__^

what im listening to:

http://youtu.be/Rtst2vTNbqw

edit: not sweet but awesome ;)
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

<33 thank you! yeah, i feel SO MUCH better! it's great to see people you haven't seen for years :)
    edited June 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

<33 thank you! yeah, i feel SO MUCH better! it's great to see people you haven't seen for years :)

Well that is GREAT!! :D I'm glad your alright ^^ I know how you feel XD It's good though, it'll give you the chance to re-connect with your old self :)
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Well that is GREAT!! :D I'm glad your alright ^^ I know how you feel XD It's good though, it'll give you the chance to re-connect with your old self :)

Yeah, exactly! Except most of them are all getting married and having kids now :/ its so weirddd.
    edited June 2013
    Aww that's cute ^^

MissBrite do you think you can put this on the front page? I'm hosting a new competition ^^

AngelTitle_zps42e19937.png
    edited June 2013
    my tummy is killing me! :cry:
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
    edited June 2013
    Aww, why? What happened :(
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    Well, uh, hai? XD I'm Hannah/Bebs(ie) as a few of you might know. I never started modelling until the beginning of this year... However I'm already starting to slow down, as I seem to be collapsing beneath the hippo-weight of everything, which is weird because before when I was in more comps I was totally fine. T-T I tend to ramble a lot, but if you know me you'll already know that, and if you don't know me you can probably guess that even before you read that and-
    Yeah. :lol:

BUTHAIANYWAYILLJUSTJUMPINTOALLOFTHISBECAUSEIMCOOLLIKETHAT. XD
    edited June 2013
    Hai there Bebs :P YESYOUARECOOLLIKETHATSODONTYOUFORGETIT! :wink: XDDD
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Hai there Bebs :P YESYOUARECOOLLIKETHATSODONTYOUFORGETIT! :wink: XDDD
    IMAVERYFORGETFULPERSONSOIKEEPAMIRRORBESIDEMESOICANCHECKOUTHOWCOOLIAMFREQUENTLYANDTHEREFOREINEVERFORGETIT xD

That seems confusing to read. o.o
    edited June 2013
    WOWTHAT'SSOCOOLBUTITSSODIFFICULTTOREADIHADTOSEPERATEEACHWORDTOFINDOUTWHATYOUSSAID!YESITISCONFUSING,BUTWE'REJUSTCOOLTHAT! :wink:
  • Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    ...I don't understand this new language.
    edited June 2013
    Sara2573 wrote:

It's just capitalized words without spaces in between them :)
    edited June 2013
    BEBSYOURAVATARGUYISLOVELY
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • unluckykoneko16unluckykoneko16 Posts: 356 Member
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    SassyDana wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    @SassyDana Hi Dana ^-^ I just learned how to draw on make up... and I feel so proud of myself too XD Next I want to learn photo skinning :P

Hello! ^___^ Yeah I love to draw on make up! :3
    Photoskinning is pretty easy, the hard part is making it look good and pulling it off. It's also very hated on in the modeling community, it's considered cheating and that's why a lot of comps put in their rules "no photo skinning."

Okay.. really stupid question but.. what's photo skinning? =o

Photo skinning is when you use a photo editor to edit the sims skin to make it more realistic and to improve the quality and definition of their skin tones.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh derp ^^; Haha thank you
  • unluckykoneko16unluckykoneko16 Posts: 356 Member
    edited June 2013
    I also haven't been on in the last couple days cuz I've been working on my legacy :p just started a new one. Yippeeeee!
    edited June 2013
    Oh that's cool ^^ Be sure to link it! I'll be reading it when you start :D
  • Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Sara2573 wrote:

I know. I was kidding. :P
    edited June 2013
    Sara2573 wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Sara2573 wrote:

I know. I was kidding. :P

Okay lol :3