Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delete

Comments

• Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll say maybe:

32792461.jpg
  • Options
    DarkSlayer1331DarkSlayer1331 Posts: 429 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll say maybe:

32792461.jpg

I don't get it...
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013

I don't get it...

Me neither :shock:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll say maybe:

32792461.jpg

That's horrible! :lol:

(Only Call of duty players will understand)

Edit: Wait...WHAT THE BATMAN PANCAKES DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? :shock:
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    Corey785 wrote:

Edit: Wait...WHAT THE BATMAN PANCAKES DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? :shock:

Lol yeah, I figured it was cod related as my husband plays, but I couldn't figure out what it had to do with this thread :shock:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Broken.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Corey785 wrote:

Lol yeah, I figured it was cod related as my husband plays, but I couldn't figure out what it had to do with this thread :shock:

tootsie-roll-pop-owl.jpg
  • Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited June 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    I'll say maybe:

32792461.jpg

That man including Dr Joseph Mengele would be a good addition to the Sims 4
  • Options
    waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2013
    Back on The Sims 2 BBS, there were some things that EA/Maxis had to watch out for, because those issues might raise the rating.

[*]nudity
    [*]teen sex or underage sex
    [*]drugs
    [*]illegal behaviors

I highly doubt that homosexual relationships will raise the T rating. Even in The Sims 3 games, there are instances of pre-made families that seem to be suggestive of homosexuality. Plus, I can't believe how easy it is to make a Sim homosexual. There was one time when I created a female Sim and I played her for a while. While I was playing her, I never would have imagined that I would end up with a lesbian, because she kept throwing wishes related to having a good date with her female boss, Hannah Jones. I did not want to further the lesbian relationship, because I did not want Hannah to break up her committed relationship with her own husband. Instead, I just went to the Jones household and tried to get Hannah pregnant, hoping that the woohoo will strengthen family ties. Though, to be honest, my created Sim wasn't exactly homosexual. She had no romantic interest with her boss whatsoever, and her relationship with her boss remained "best friends".
  • Options
    TerryKasperTerryKasper Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2013
    I want to sign this petition too, please.

Though I'd like to note that in TheSims3 there was progress regarding same-sex people, such as Gobias Koffi from Sunset Valley who was hinted as gay also Alma Drill and Blaise Kindle from Twinbrook, who almost always ended up as a lesbian couple in my game :)

I'd love to see a Kindle-Drill household with them as elderly mothers, living with a bunch of cats in a dirty apartment (since both are slobs), having their young-adult adoptive daughter take care of them...
    TerryCorvus @ Origin ID
    Kasp @ MTS
  • Options
    simicapsimicap Posts: 85 Member
    edited June 2013
    You know no one here is trying to force anyone to accept anything a lot just want something better than the half-baked version of Aurora Skies,EA publicly supports gay marriage like it or not it's in the game and it's not going away. And just in case you need video evidence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgEA07lAZI

Nobody needs to force you to accept anything you look bad now and society will evolve on on its own you'll get less and less sympathetic to the majority and you'll end up on the Wrong side of history. And in case you need a side-by-side comparison I can help with that too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3HYDOly6_A
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sure you can have my signature, but ONLY if you add a little description in the beginning, there aren't enough details and clear things of what you want. Just put something like "This is a petition to have a same sex couple be premade into a neighborhood" All you put was for request for a premature same sex couple. You didn't put this is a petition or please sign. Just needs more details in the beginning. Great idea and I support it 100%, just need more details if you want it to be heard :D
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for signing you two!

@Zelda: I added a 'lil description for you. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    @Everyone: Please remove the quoted picture from your posts, and the original picture has been reported.
  • Options
    AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited June 2013
    Shouldn't that be 11 million +

Just sayin'
  • Options
    shawna95301shawna95301 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    i wasnt going to originally say anything on this thread but i am just so offended by the person who created this thread that i feel i have to now.

i am bi my boyfriend is bi but i am against FORCING someone to believe the same way i do. and guess what you are just as bad as those people who bullied gay kids. you are bulling people who dont suport you. REALLY are you that ignorant??
    GUESS WHAT news flash you will NOT get the end result you want by doing what you currently are.

i will not support you becuase you are an ignorant 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

someone doesnt support my life style guess what i move on there are plenty of people who do. but forcing someone to support my lifestyle is horrible and it just makes me look bad and makes people not want to support me.

i hope one day you decide to grow up but seeing how this is a common thing for you i dont think you ever will. truly a sad thing indead.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    What's with all the self-hating gays lately? *YAWN*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i am bi my boyfriend is bi but i am against FORCING someone to believe the same way i do. and guess what you are just as bad as those people who bullied gay kids. you are bulling people who dont suport you.

I agree here actually. Forcing things upon people or being outright rude is only going to encourage them to retaliate.
  • Options
    shawna95301shawna95301 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    What's with all the self-hating gays lately? *YAWN*

i missed the "self-hating" gays. i have seen the gays that dont force people to believe what they do.

i see it like this. we have to right to make a gay couple get them married and have a family in the game. why must u take it further and force premade sims to be put in the game? are u that rude that you arnt happy with the fact that gay sims have the same rights as straight sims in the game??

you just bring a bad name to the gay community. because of people like you people actually hate all gays. even the sweet kind ones that just want to he able to do what they wish without anyone caring.
    i feel sad for u and i do hope one day you grow up.
  • Options
    zekrayatzekrayat Posts: 1,855 Member
    edited June 2013
    People aren't exactly forcing homophobes to throw gay couples an anniversary party and make the cake (although I imagine you could sell this show idea to TLC), they are just saying that LGB people should be able to see themselves represented in a game without being told "sorry, it's unfair to people who wish your particular minority group didn't exist."
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    are u that rude that you arnt happy with the fact that gay sims have the same rights as straight sims in the game??
    Woah woah woah
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    invis
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    How many invises? :x
  • Options
    AmairaAmaira Posts: 293 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm throwing in my support of this idea. :D

I am confused though as to how having pre-made gay sims is forcing anything on anyone. Sims can already have homosexual relationships on their own so having a pre-made sim is just nice to show support and for those who want it. Those who don't can just chose not to play that household. If I was offended by single parents (sounds insane but being offended by gay marriage sounds insane to me so...) I would not be all butt hurt and offended by a single parent pre-made sim family. I simply wouldn't play that household and find a different one. I usually create my own households anyways. The fact that people are saying EA shouldn't because it would be offensive to someone is mind boggling to me. Just don't play the gay household if you don't like it there is no reason to throw a tantrum.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Amaira wrote:
    I'm throwing in my support of this idea. :D

I am confused though as to how having pre-made gay sims is forcing anything on anyone. Sims can already have homosexual relationships on their own so having a pre-made sim is just nice to show support and for those who want it. Those who don't can just chose not to play that household. If I was offended by single parents (sounds insane but being offended by gay marriage sounds insane to me so...) I would not be all butt hurt and offended by a single parent pre-made sim family. I simply wouldn't play that household and find a different one. I usually create my own households anyways. The fact that people are saying EA shouldn't because it would be offensive to someone is mind boggling to me. Just don't play the gay household if you don't like it there is no reason to throw a tantrum.

Well, no I don't believe having a premade couple is really forcing it one people. It could be fairly non-intrusive. However Cali's attitude was that forcing acceptance = good.

People don't work that way. And if you're rude to them then that gives people a reason to dislike you.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top