Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NO MORE RANDOM ITEMS DROPPED ON GROUND! and other stuff..

I really, really hate were sims cant find a place to put things they just drop it on the ground, i really hope its wont be in the sims 4. Or when sims dont know what to do and they just walking around the house doing nothing. I wish that in the sims 4, treats will effect what they do, lets say sim a book worm, when he have nothing to do he will prefer reading books on free time, or if he is a drama person he will love to check himself in mirror, if he is a musician he will like to play instruments when he is do nothing. Or they love eating pizza they will try make one when they happy and get extra moodlet from doing something they like. Or if there favorite is blue, anything in the house part there in that have color blue they will get extra happy boost moodlet (from blue painting lets say)

Other small things like thirst, sims never show drinking water, what they made form plastic? (lol) I also dont want them to just do one things for non stop, in sims 3 if you leave them they will just walk around, most cases they will find a book and read it forever, when they done they will drop it on ground and take another one until they will fill hungry and go eat. I want them to do multiple stuff, maybe add an opinion for each sim to have a list what to do when you dont touch them like (1:read a book,2:play piano,3:go jogging...ect, or randomize it).

Another thing that bothers me is the path finding, my gosh its annoying when you sim scream at you "ughhh" because they cant get to the chair you selected, instead why not make them find a different chair that is available in the area? so lets say you click a chair and befor they get to it someone else sit on it, instead of the sim screaming "ugh" he will find a chair in the area that is available to site on.

Im looking foreword about this small stuff added to the sims 4, because this small stuff making the game play ALLOT more interesting!

Comments

• RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love your ideas! :mrgreen: The idea of doing interactions that occupy their traits is wonderful. Sims need more personality, EA adding traits was a good start but they could have gone so much more further with it.

One of my big wishes is like double interactions. When a sim is drinking water like you said, in TS3 they can do some things like talk with another sim, but I'd love for it to go further where another sim can hug the other etc. Just these little things make the game seem more realistic and a bit more interesting.

And yeah I hate my sims screaming at me. Today I had my sim swimming in the ocean, and she was just waiting for ages for two sims to move so she could get out....despite the fact it's an ocean, and there's so many places she could of gotten out. :roll:
  • misgavmisgav Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Bump
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited June 2013
    agreed. I get irritated when I am controlling one sim and another starts to try to do something that isn't in the character I have set up for him/her. I like the idea that the actions they do on their own are guided specifically by their traits and are only random in the rare case where there is nothing trait related for them to do.
  • HturnerPHturnerP Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited June 2013
    :)Hi how about not putting the baby on the floor. :)
    edited June 2013
    HturnerP wrote:

Haha good one.
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    HturnerP wrote:

I've had sims give birth, come home, and sit the baby out front in the snow before going inside and warming themselves by the fire. :?
    WLfAA9V.png
    edited June 2013
    HturnerP wrote:

I've had sims give birth, come home, and sit the baby out front in the snow before going inside and warming themselves by the fire. :?

LOL! always wanted to do that, i dont know why...
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited June 2013
    HturnerP wrote:

I was more shocked when the woman from the adoption agency just dropped the baby on the sidewalk and left. Not even a knock or anything to say hey the baby is here.