We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 looks

2...Next

Comments

  • sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    edited May 2013
    when I go on someone's thread I agree or disagree, or I might have something to say about it but I never suggest or tell anyone how to conduct themselves on the forum.. I believe that ea had people that deal with issues already... please respect me and you too will get that respect in return.. don't disrespect people in life or in the forum
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    I never suggest or tell anyone how to conduct themselves on the forum
    don't disrespect people in life or in the forum

    :thumbup:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited May 2013
    when I go on someone's thread I agree or disagree, or I might have something to say about it but I never suggest or tell anyone how to conduct themselves on the forum.. I believe that ea had people that deal with issues already... please respect me and you too will get that respect in return.. don't disrespect people in life or in the forum
    You...you told someone to "get a life". I'm pretty sure that's telling someone how to conduct their life, even though they don't have one. I don't think artlove really disrespected you, you just took it as disrespect and attacked them.
  • ecole44ecole44 Posts: 509 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't want The Sims 4 sims to look like this. :roll: She just looks off to me, I don't think that the technology is there yet to have "realistic" sims. This girl just looks bad, the dev's couldn't do much with her animation wise. I actually like how The Sims 4 sims in the logo look now... especially the female red-head. If I can make sims that resemble her in the actual game then I will be super happy! :)

    Plus what other people have said, they pretty much have the game finished along with how the sims will look. Hopefully there will be mods made though to where you can make sims that look like this girl if that will make you happy! :P

    I'm pretty sure that pic is from Second Life, which would explain why it looks like that lol. :lol:

    I remember someone on tumblr found the original image was from a FIFA avatar, so it's definitely not sims 4 in origin.

    But yeah, I don't want realistic sims haha, I want them to look like sims 2 sims, but more detailed.
  • artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2013
    knh330 wrote:
    You...you told someone to "get a life". I'm pretty sure that's telling someone who to conduct their life, even though they don't have one.[/quote]


    It is.

    I have a life too, a good one at that.

  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    ecole44 wrote:
    I wouldn't want The Sims 4 sims to look like this. :roll: She just looks off to me, I don't think that the technology is there yet to have "realistic" sims. This girl just looks bad, the dev's couldn't do much with her animation wise. I actually like how The Sims 4 sims in the logo look now... especially the female red-head. If I can make sims that resemble her in the actual game then I will be super happy! :)

    Plus what other people have said, they pretty much have the game finished along with how the sims will look. Hopefully there will be mods made though to where you can make sims that look like this girl if that will make you happy! :P

    I'm pretty sure that pic is from Second Life, which would explain why it looks like that lol. :lol:

    I remember someone on tumblr found the original image was from a FIFA avatar, so it's definitely not sims 4 in origin.

    But yeah, I don't want realistic sims haha, I want them to look like sims 2 sims, but more detailed.

    Me too. A little bit cartoony is never bad, I can't understand how some people want to play sims that look like you took a picture of someone and put it into the game lol.

    Your avi is cute, btw! :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • NarcissaNarcissa Posts: 811 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you where not on here morning noon and night maybe you would not know what every other forum user is doing, and what they post . Get a job or real life or something, I can do what I like. I know it's hard but try to stay on topic or stay off my threads.

    kelso-burn.jpg

    :lol: I'm sorry but that was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Alright, I'm outta here. :wink:
  • NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited May 2013
    knh330 wrote:
    Back to the Initial Topic: When I first saw the sims in that picture for the Sims 4, I thought that they looked very down-graded from the Sims 3 (I still do). But, I somewhat changed my mind: Until I see more images or a gameplay or something, I'll be interested by how the sims will look.

    I hope they do have a similar look to the sims in Sims 3, like that somewhat realistic look. But, it'd be nice for them to have that cute, cartoon-sh look from Sims 2. I always liked how they smiled in CAS :D

    Whenever I make a sim in Sims 3, they always have a round look to their faces, and their chins never come out right. And they always seem to have turkey gobbles. I hope EA makes more advanced sliders for faces.

    Speaking of sliders, height sliders would be good. Pre-set heights would be better. I'm tired of all sims being the same height.

    Physics would be nice, too. In Sims 2 in CAS, when you spun a sim around, their hair would move...doesn't do that in Sims 3. Ooh! And when you switched from one preset face to another, their faces would jiggle ^-^

    I like your pre-set height slider idea, that could actually work I think.

    You know what, I think everyone would be extremely happy if the sims 4 had tons of sliders. I have that same problems with my sims faces not coming out exactly the way I want them because there's not enough sliders. I hated using the slider mods because I couldn't put my sims up for download...ohh the sim world would be a better place!
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    Noein wrote:
    I like your pre-set height slider idea, that could actually work I think.

    You know what, I think everyone would be extremely happy if the sims 4 had tons of sliders. I have that same problems with my sims faces not coming out exactly the way I want them because there's not enough sliders. I hated using the slider mods because I couldn't put my sims up for download...ohh the sim world would be a better place!

    Me. Too. Probably my biggest pet peeve in this game, I'll have a sim in mind but can't make them exactly the way I want. Very annoying.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • DejiDenjaDejiDenja Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2013
    I was looking up what I think Sims 4 sims should look like...and then I searched Tales of Graces. Then I got really upset that I can't get that game (I don't know Japanese (Wii) and I don't have a Playstation (US)). Then I got more upset when I thought about the other Tales games I have...;( (sad story lines...)

    Anyway, when I find something I will post it. I do like the Sims in the banner thing that they showed us to announce it. :)
  • knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited May 2013
    Glad to see this forum back on topic :thumbup:
  • NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited May 2013
    Noein wrote:
    I like your pre-set height slider idea, that could actually work I think.

    You know what, I think everyone would be extremely happy if the sims 4 had tons of sliders. I have that same problems with my sims faces not coming out exactly the way I want them because there's not enough sliders. I hated using the slider mods because I couldn't put my sims up for download...ohh the sim world would be a better place!

    Me. Too. Probably my biggest pet peeve in this game, I'll have a sim in mind but can't make them exactly the way I want. Very annoying.

    Doesn't that make you mad!

    Oh oh oh, I just thought of something. How about they not only give us more sliders, but they give us pre-set ethnicities. I mean I don't have a Japanese or Indian friend on standby for me to stare at creepy like so I can make a sim. Plus I can't let just anyone know my dirty little sim secret.

    They don't even have to call those sims by those ethnic names. Ex. one group could be called Simharian's. I don't know...
    I
    That would bring some diversity to the game and simmers would have a chance to make what they really want. **** I should have made a thread.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top