Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My pages seriously glitching, thread made for feedback

Hi everyone.

For the last few days I am sure alot of you have had problems with your MyPages loading or even giving you the correct feedback.

There have been many problems lately and it is starting to annoying people and I can see alot of hair been ripped out and wailing simmers running up and down their streets naked in a field of tears because they can't get their page to work correctly. I have had a fun filled morning on live chat who asked me to make this thread to see the feedback etc.

Soooo this is my beef at the moment:

Mypages show stuff 24 hours old or more
Mypages will not load properly and when it does it shows a blank newsfeed.
Mypages will NOT let you post a comment, there fore having to do it a second, third or even fourth time.
Mypages lets you like things twice.
Mypages will ALSO whilst logged in will throw you for no reason to the log in page and say to log in. It may do that up to ten times if you let it. There for having to take another way to get back into My page
MyPage only shows Uploads when it feels like, sometimes unable to get into mystudio and exchange from mypage.
The Wishlists are broken, therefore they are getting hidden or not working at all.
It will also skip around one or two times before it will let me gift.
The error codes that comes with accepting friend requests
And error codes after liking a status. I just got it then trying to like a status and this is the code error it gives me. : Rest template error handling failed 500

Anyone else who is having problems with either the site, mypages or the purchase simpoints please post here so we can sort this mess out!

Yes I was told they are watching, so please let them know what is making your time on this site so annoying. And frustrating. :evil: :evil:
FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2013
    howdy, yep the site is having problems with the servers, so im sure once the issues are fixed mypage should return to normal

HTH
  • StafunyStafuny Posts: 869 Member
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. Haven't been able to purchase SP though the site for a week. Get "system error has occurred" msg.

My Page will work okay, then show posts from yesterday, then okay, then yesterday. :shock:

Comments made on My Page posts disappear after submitting.

Boo!
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited May 2013
    I started having problems in the last day or so.

Initially I could not log on for several hours becasue my correct e-mail and password were not recognised :roll:

I am having similar problems with my page too.

I am having to repeatedy log in to ineract with myself?!

If I like a status I get this message "Invalid Post Id"

My Page keeps travelling back in time, today has been like groundhog day, I keep going back to 7.30am this morning :roll:

My friends keep disappearing...I call this one "The Billy No Mates Bug" :lol:

If I try and comment on people's posts, when I hit return, the post does not post?

I try again, and again, and eventually it works...and then later I come back to see if my friend has replied...but my post has gone?

I cannot think of all the problems I have had but these are enought to annoy me already :evil:

My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi ceejay :D

Yeh they said they have been having issues but they weren't aware of the glitches that have started over the last couple of weeks which has gotten worse over time.

This morning i saw new posts for 5 minutes and now it's back to yesterdays posts and i have to refresh constantly, then that will crash mypage or render it blank. I can only get new posts to show for only a few minutes at a time then it disappears then shows posts from yesterday. so annoying now.

And again I tried to like a status with this error code again.
    Rest template error handling failed 500
    FEvr1sR.gif
    edited May 2013
    yes keep them coming, it's the only way they will know and can keep on top of these things. well that's what the operator told me anyway.

I told him all these things, and he was blown away and was very sorry about it and gave me a 15% discount off my next purchase...well i would use it if I could actually buy simpoints O.O
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2013
    you know now that u mention it the site has been acting strange for about a week! LOL

here is a great place to add your link http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672317.page. this is simgururusskki's thread here re the website.

she's good about responding. thanks!

sorry wrong link heres the right one http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672312.page
    edited May 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    you know now that u mention it the site has been acting strange for about a week! LOL

here is a great place to add your link http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672317.page. this is simgururusskki's thread here re the website.

she's good about responding. thanks!

sorry wrong link heres the right one http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672312.page

Thank you Ceejay!! :D

I will post on there for sure!! Yes its getting worse, i can't respond to any post at the moment. Just took seven goes to try and reply to my own post. O.O

Thank you again, hoping this will get to them sooner! :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited May 2013
    My page is also messing up.m
    It keeps reverting back to last nights posts, I have to write my status 3 times to get it to go through.

Also I keep getting the oops page when trying to access it from the forums.

• Jemma_Wells85Jemma_Wells85 Posts: 41 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I've noticed for the past two days, at least, the mypages have been not accepting my comments.
    No1.
    I have to rewrite comments two or more times. (hint to others with this problem-copy your first comment, and if it doesn't accept your comment, you can copy and paste it again, (and perhaps again if it doesn't accept your comment again. saves time and helps keep the sanity a bit longer!)

No2. My page turns up blank if I refresh. OR it goes back to about 24 hours and shows my comments made back then!

No3. When clicking on 'Like' I get told I have an error code. (Christine mentioned it properly in her post) Sometimes it will accept my 'like' and other times it just won't accept my 'like'

I will update this as things happen. Please fix these problems. Being part of the community is important for many of us. thank you

• NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi folks,

For players who are experiencing issues with their My Pages, please feel free to post in the following thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672312.page

For players who are experiencing general website issues, please feel free to post in the following thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672317.page

Thanks everyone, thread closed.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top