Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Insane Dubois Legacy [Patriarchy] TS3 - New Chapter! - (5-7-21)

Comments

• MrsOogieBoogieMrsOogieBoogie Posts: 844 Member
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:
    And I always look forward to your updates. I guess we've got a pretty good thing going here, eh? Lol!

Lol! Well thank you so much, it means a lot to me! :D
    edited May 2013
    Read Generation 2, Chapter 1!

Sorry, no preview for this chapter. This chapter contains some course language, and one of the pictures I took for the chapter is a b.oo.ty shot.. :oops: That's about it though.

Welcome Jason Richard Dubois as the new heir! :D
  • xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited May 2013
    *swoons*

Well then... Jason got all the best of Marrick and Sadie. What a looker!

His parents has quite the effect on him though. Full of tattoo's and sleeping around! Lil hooligan!

Great chapter for sure though. I'm excited to see all the girls all grown up in one of your next installments! Woooooo for University. I love that world :)
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:
    *swoons*

Well then... Jason got all the best of Marrick and Sadie. What a looker!

His parents has quite the effect on him though. Full of tattoo's and sleeping around! Lil hooligan!

Great chapter for sure though. I'm excited to see all the girls all grown up in one of your next installments! Woooooo for University. I love that world :)

Haha! Marrick and Sadie make some pretty hot kids! And yeah, he turned into a real trouble maker. He's loved by all ladies and hated by all guys, haha. And I love being in University, too, it's so much fun! It's kind of difficult though because I can't control his roommates really, so they make getting screenshots difficult.. -_- lol
    Hitomi, Anya and Julia will make appearances, that's for sure, just don't know when yet. Thanks so much for reading!
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    Mrs.oogieboogie your story legacy inspired me to create my own but not with a male or the insane trait. I'll be using a girl and the good trait.

Aww.. Thanks so much, Winterbaby! That means a lot. Good luck with your legacy! :D
    your welcome and thanks i'm already seven chapters in.
    edited May 2013
    Mrs.oogieboogie your story legacy inspired me to create my own but not with a male or the insane trait. I'll be using a girl and the good trait.

Aww.. Thanks so much, Winterbaby! That means a lot. Good luck with your legacy! :D

Ooo! Gimme that link, girl! haha!
    viawhiteanimals.gif
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited May 2013

Ooo! Gimme that link, girl! haha!
    viawhiteanimals.gif
    haha. here you go: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/674318.page
    after exams are over saturdays will become the days i work on it. the rest of the week is my 100bc.
    edited May 2013
    Mature Content Warning
    Read Generation 2, Chapter 2!

Published! Also, this chapter contains things that may be unsuitable for readers under the age of 18, reader discretion is advised!

Feed free to leave comments of feedback here or on the wordpress. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2013
    What a little man 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Lol, oh Jason... seems Jason has more a temper than 'craziness'. Although, I suppose they go hand-in-hand.

Way to ruin poor Bettie's innocence. I wonder who this illusive red-head is. You secret-keeper!
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:
    What a little man 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Lol, oh Jason... seems Jason has more a temper than 'craziness'. Although, I suppose they go hand-in-hand.

Way to ruin poor Bettie's innocence. I wonder who this illusive red-head is. You secret-keeper!

lol! Yes, yes he is.
    Yeah, his insane trait is permanent, as you may already know, but he randomly rolled Over-Emotional, Absent-Minded, Hopeless Romantic, and Hot-Headed as he grew up.. I still don't know what I'm going to do with him involving his insanity, but I'll figure something out.. :twisted: Right now I'm kind of just having fun with him.
    Haha! You know I love keeping secrets.. He'll get around to meeting her eventually though. :D
    Thanks for reading!
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    Mature Content Warning
    Read Generation 2, Chapter 3!

Published! Also, this chapter contains things that may be unsuitable for readers under the age of 18, reader discretion is advised!

Enjoy. :)
  • AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited May 2013
    Whoohoo! Heads off to read!
    drakefamilynewsig.png
    edited May 2013
    Whoohoo! Heads off to read!

*giddy with excitement!* :mrgreen:
    Btw, how are you!? How have you and your Sims been doing? I've been lacking on keeping up with stories and friends.
  • AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh I've been pretty good. That's ok! I get behind too, but its fun to catch up when i'm not playing.

Awesome chapter btw. I <3 Jason.
    drakefamilynewsig.png
    edited May 2013
    Oh I've been pretty good. That's ok! I get behind too, but its fun to catch up when i'm not playing.

Awesome chapter btw. I <3 Jason.

Thank you for reading!
    Glad you're doing good, too. :)
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    Bump.
    In case ya missed the update. ^_^
    edited May 2013
    Awwww Lucy is so cuuuuuuuuute. Do his sisters know about Lucy?!

I hope he ends up with Lucy and Lana disappears. I'm glad Jason loves Lucy so much. It's so adorable! :)
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:

I hope he ends up with Lucy and Lana disappears. I'm glad Jason loves Lucy so much. It's so adorable! :)

Haha I love Lucy, she's so cute. I'm glad you like her too!
    And no, at the end of Gen.2 Chap.4, it covers him talking about Lucy and how no one at college or even any of his sisters know about her. Jason is kind of keeping her a secret from everyone. That might change pretty soon though. =X
    And I think you meant "I hope he ends up with Faline and Lana disappears" ? If that's the case, I'm not going to touch on it. You'll find out within the next few chapters most likely.. :shock: lol
    Thank you so much for reading!
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:

Haha I love Lucy, she's so cute. I'm glad you like her too!
    And no, at the end of Gen.2 Chap.4, it covers him talking about Lucy and how no one at college or even any of his sisters know about her. Jason is kind of keeping her a secret from everyone. That might change pretty soon though. =X
    And I think you meant "I hope he ends up with Faline and Lana disappears" ? If that's the case, I'm not going to touch on it. You'll find out within the next few chapters most likely.. :shock: lol
    Thank you so much for reading!

I meant that I hope Lucy ends up in his custody and that Lana ends up being out of the picture. Sorry. I get excited and don't form proper sentences ;)
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:
    I meant that I hope Lucy ends up in his custody and that Lana ends up being out of the picture. Sorry. I get excited and don't form proper sentences ;)

OOOH! Hahaha! Okay, I get it now. ^_^

edited May 2013