Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

picture and online dating

i keep getting this adventure, to take pictures of someone (it varies) and give them to them. apparently its the same person? anyway im supposed to take a picture of 'john doe' and when i do it comes out as 'my friend'. the third time i took it, the game hinted it was getting old. how do i make the picture come out with their name on it?
Its getting old for me too.

Thanks in advance
V

Comments

• Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited May 2013
    If it came out as "my friend," then you've done it right. It doesn't need to say the person's name. The fact that it registered as one of your sim's friends shows that the game properly recognized who the sim was. Go into your camera, take the picture from it so it's in your inventory, and deliver it to the person.

Occasionally, you might have to remove *all* pictures from your camera in order for it to properly register in your inventory.
  • Options
    verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm having trouble with the camera now. I took the pictures off the camera and now when I take a picture, and then view pictures, the camera is empty. Go figure.

But when I got the picture as my friend the oppurtunity blurb said I had 0/1 pictures.

Thanks in advance

Verdaeni