Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scholars Garden problems...

Hi :)

In my current game I have a family ( 2 YA's) that are visiting China. I can do every challenge, apart from any that involves going to the Scholars Garden (Pilgrims Walk & Baking the Keystone)

I know with the Pilgrims walk my Sim is supposed to get a vision, but nothing happens at all, they get to the garden and stand outside, if I tell them to go inside they will just stand around until they go back to base.

I have cancelled (and restarted) both of the opportunities at least a dozen times, but with the same result each time.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this please?

I have tried reset lot (using Nraas) have tried editing the town, and even tried going back home.

I have all the expansions and stuff packs apart from KPST, Diesel and 70s, 80s, & 90s.

Sorry for the essay, and thank you in advance if someone can help :)

Comments

• Options
    verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2013
    im guessing, but i might have done this in the past... have you tried meditating to see if you get a vision then? might be a guess, might be a vague memory.

good luck

V
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ack, sorry, I haven't experienced this problem. I've had sims get stuck around the Hot Springs and Dragon Springs, but not typically at the Scholar's Garden. The only thing I can think of is... if your sim can't walk into the garden but has high enough martial arts skill, can you meditate and zeneport into the Scholar's Garden?
  • Options
    Spike3187Spike3187 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I have tried to meditate in the garden, nothing happened.

Will have to try and zeneport, I'd totally forgot I could that (I have used TCE to teleport, but not zeneport.)

Thank you for the ideas, will try later on and report back :)
  • Options
    verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2013
    I could be wrong but the vague memory seems to still be there. I might have had trouble finding the right spot. I know for sure though, it didnt pop right out at me. I'll try to remember more, next trip I will be back in china.

V
  • Options
    Spike3187Spike3187 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you again V.

I tried to zeneport last night (on the Baking the Keystone quest) and still nothing. I've even look for a fireplace or stove on both lots to see if there was an interaction I'd missed.