Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Human Sim wants to be a Witch

Is there an elixir or potion to help my sim become a witch or can you only be born a witch?

Comments

• PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited September 2012
    Is there an elixir or potion to help my sim become a witch or can you only be born a witch?

Yes there is a elixir that will turn your sim into a witch, it is a level 9 recipe so you will need to get your alchemy skill up. It is called Bottled Witches Brew, the ingredients to make it are: Toad, Light Beetle and Moonstone.

• sunnydays44sunnydays44 Posts: 156 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes, you can make an elixir to turn your sim into a witch. It's probably a higher level potion, though. You could also check the potions store.
  • verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2013
    PhotogSim wrote:

Yes there is a elixir that will turn your sim into a witch, it is a level 9 recipe so you will need to get your alchemy skill up. It is called Bottled Witches Brew, the ingredients to make it are: Toad, Light Beetle and Moonstone.

my sim witch is getting turned into a human. coming back from egypt? im not sure. anyway where are the light beetles spawned? of course when this happens its winter and i cant fish for a toad.

V