Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Time Speed Fix ASAP

Let me say that I have no official problems with the game other then this one. I think EA put together one hell of a game and even though it will take getting used to (as did the Sims 2 when it came out), it will be definitely be more and more thrilling as the minutes tick on.

The problem is getting those minutes to tick faster!!

I don't need a game to whiz by all the time, but when my sim is sleeping I don't want to spend 10 minutes of my life watching it. I'd much rather have it sleep for 2 sim game days and let me fast forward it, then to have to watch it slowly tick away. As I've said before - my little sim person can spend four in game hours in the shower if she wants to - just for the love of all that is holy let me speed by it!

I lowered my graphics to see if I could work sub-parly until a patch came out but it didn't fix anything. It's the same when my graphics are at the max or when they are not. I agree with other simmers - we shouldn't have to sacrafice our graphics for our speed when everything else runs smoothely. I don't even care if we fast forward and it's jumpy! That'd be fine by me! But the problem is, we don't even get the option.

There has to be a quick fix code that'll make this better - and I hope EA is reading these 300 threads and making it a top priority. I mean I feel lucky that I am experiencing no other glitches and can actually play my game (unlike many others) but the game is just so horribly boring when it's this slow.

But other then that - thanks EA for not disappointing this simmer :)

Comments

• nccsbballplayr18nccsbballplayr18 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree!
    When they are at work I go get something to eat or watch a little tv because of all the time I have :wink: ok... maybe not all that but you get my point :)
  • MirandaMiranda Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Same here.
    I think the same clock time and speed was perfect for sims 2. Sims 3 is slow. If you guys fix this, the game would be perfect for me!