Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Corrupted Wish Game

In this game, you make a wish related to The Sims 4, then it gets granted by the next poster (who also posts their own wish) but with a horrible side effect. :lol:

Examples:

Person 1:
I wish The Sims 4 had an in-game world editor.

Person 2:
Granted, but it has a massive bug that corrupts your game data.

I wish weather was included in the base game.

Person 3:
Granted, but the weather is constantly bad and effects sims dramatically.

I wish the game included gradual aging.

And so on...

I wish the release date for The Sims 4 was 1st January. :lol:

Comments

• Top_Girl2345Top_Girl2345 Posts: 111 New Member
    edited May 2013
    LOL, I like this game!!

Granted, but it has many glitches since the game wasn't finished completely.

I wish TS4 has a height slider!
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    ETA: Oops Top_Girl2345 posted at the same time as me.

Granted, but the slider only stretches the Sims like the cheat in TS2 :P

Granted, but the game is unfinished and missing basic features like food

I wish for bands to have a singer :P
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but the singer voice is so horrible it induces headaches. :lol:

I wish it was possible to warp into the game world.
  • hezzzhezzz Posts: 119 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but your appearance glitched on the way in.

I wish you could drive cars manually.
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but it's hard like in Grand Theft Auto and your sim goes to jail for running someone over.

I wish that.. umm.. you could record your voice to a sim and upload a picture to make sims.
  • Violet777Violet777 Posts: 95 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted but the photos and the voices are so mis-matched that it blows up your game....

I wish TS4 to have a DIY channel on TV to learn the handiness skill...
    I am MinicartTSR over at YouTube.

Happy Simming! :)
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but it works so well that it removes any challenge.

I wish you could customize all the music stations.
  • SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted but the skill increases so quick that you can complete the Handiness skill in 10 sim hours.

I wish we could get butt sliders in TS4..
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but the age rating increases, the game doesn't sell well and there is a shortage of expansion packs for it.

I wish they would bring the interests system back.
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but everyone makes their ***** so big that their sims all look like Nicki Minaj or like they had implants.

I wish they had hair sliders in The Sims 4.

[Edit: Um... B.u.t.t.s isn't a bad word. -_-]
    edited May 2013
    Granted but it all goes horribly wrong and all your sims end up being bald...

I wish for TS4 to have a sewing machine....

• Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited May 2013
    Violet777 wrote:

Granted, but the Sims tears everything it tries to sew beyond repair, even by professionals!

I wish vampires could raid Sims' houses!
  • nesgirlnesgirl Posts: 127 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Simmer999 wrote:
    Violet777 wrote:

Granted, but the Sims tears everything it tries to sew beyond repair, even by professionals!

I wish vampires could raid Sims' houses!

They could, but there might be a hunter waiting to kill the Vampire when he gets there.

I wish there were more deaths, natural disasters, disease, and violence in the Sims (I know it won't happen but I still want it)
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but there is now so much of this that the chances of your sim surviving for even one day is very slim.

I wish there was more interesting woohoo. :oops:
  • HeyYoDiscoNickHeyYoDiscoNick Posts: 463 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but this "more interesting woohoo" leads to the game being pulled from shelves... before you could pick up a copy.

I wish for a more realistic genetics system!
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    edited May 2013
    I wish the bands had a lead singer too.

I wish the worlds had more ground with biggish lots.

I wish vampire's could bite without permission or friendships.

I wish sim time was adjusted so my sim doesn't take an hr to brush their teeth.

I wish the pool slide and diving board comes with basic game
  • kjoneskjones Posts: 832 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but this "more interesting woohoo" leads to the game being pulled from shelves... before you could pick up a copy.

I wish for a more realistic genetics system!

Granted, but it actually only produces clones with different colored hair.

I wish random llamas would just walk down the street from time to time
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted but if the llamas don't have full stomach they'll enter your sims house and eat them !

Wish toddlers had more interactions
  • LuciferMongooseLuciferMongoose Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but most of the interactions are made for adults, so they glitch every time they preform them.

I wish that there were more career options for playable sims (ex. Doctors preforming check-ups, Police officers arresting criminals, business sims investing in made-up stocks, scientist sims doing interesting experiments)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but most of the interactions are made for adults, so they glitch every time they preform them.

I wish that there were more career options for playable sims (ex. Doctors preforming check-ups, Police officers arresting criminals, business sims investing in made-up stocks, scientist sims doing interesting experiments)

Granted but this expanded goal oriented gameplay and or 'professions' expanded only turns the game into an RPG game and not a true Sim's game.

I wish Sims atractions systems were improved to include what type personality the other Sim has, like 'good' or 'evil' Sim or 'kind' and 'friendly' along with superficial attractions of hair color, eye color, body fitness to reflect first impression attraction/chemistry which is necessary in RL to make two people even look twice at each other.

I wish Sims remembered a Sim just the other day just told them off, slapped them or was kind to them. Remembered and 'reflected' about memories concerning their first woohoo, marriage, their first kiss etc.
    and other things like their first A etc. some would be minor and fade with age..but Sims reflected on more important memories such as their first date, first kiss..which are long term memories..
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    I wish Sims atractions systems were improved to include what type personality the other Sim has, like 'good' or 'evil' Sim or 'kind' and 'friendly' along with superficial attractions of hair color, eye color, body fitness to reflect first impression attraction/chemistry which is necessary in RL to make two people even look twice at each other.

Granted but this gets so complicated that the game just keeps crashing to your desktop

Cinebar wrote:
    I wish Sims remembered a Sim just the other day just told them off, slapped them or was kind to them. Remembered and 'reflected' about memories concerning their first woohoo, marriage, their first kiss etc.
    and other things like their first A etc. some would be minor and fade with age..but Sims reflected on more important memories such as their first date, first kiss..which are long term memories..

Granted but it makes your sims have brain damage and they end up in the hospital...

I wish for TS4 to have the tools given to our sims for each career, like we had in TS2, i.e. the cow plant

• Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but Cow Plants will be able to walk and they'll eat all Sims in the neighborhood.

I wish TS4 had optional ability to play online with friends.
  • DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    Granted, but Cow Plants will be able to walk and they'll eat all Sims in the neighborhood.

I wish TS4 had optional ability to play online with friends.

Granted, but the server crahses and ruins your game forever.

I wish that TS4 had a lot more things for babies, toddlers, and kids to do :)
  • abigail2244abigail2244 Posts: 486 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but so much thought goes into the babies and toddlers that the game sucks for young adults

I wish that TS4 will have an open world, so I can move my sim away from their family but they can still come and visit them and wont loose every memory of them.
  • jessiegirl0jessiegirl0 Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Granted, but so much thought goes into the babies and toddlers that the game sucks for young adults

I wish that TS4 will have an open world, so I can move my sim away from their family but they can still come and visit them and wont loose every memory of them.

Granted, but when ever you interact with them your relation goes away
    I wish for the Sims 4 to have more Romantic options like Honeymoons and Romance Deals at the Bistro