Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TnT's Heartfelt Thanks!

Comments

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited March 2013
    8) I wanted to properly thank two amazing gifters for adding to my game in a very big way. I entered two different contests for both the seasons ep and the university ep and somehow won 1st place in both amazingly enough :shock: :D I was floored and shocked to the gills the first time around, but when it happened the 2nd time I was literally shaken to the core. I still can't get over the fact that I actually won both of these amazing contests, and I hope someday I will be able to do this for someone else and make them as happy as I am right now. If it weren't for my 2 dear friends Becky's (potterphyle) and Seascape's over the top generosity, I still most likely wouldn't have these amazing additions to my game. So I thank you both from the depths of my heart for your friendship first and foremost, as well as these 2 amazing eps to add to my game.

Super-Duper Squishy Hugz ;)

myfriendsd.png
    special_thank_you_jpg.jpg
    107539.gif
    4.gif

I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited March 2013
    Congrats on the wins. :mrgreen:

Now your simmies can FREEZE their buns off. :lol:

And get some kind of education. No partying in school. :shock: :lol:
    edited April 2013
    :shock: :shock: I guess I am simply not allowed to have a wislist anymore :roll: :(:cry:

You have been gifted a Store item from blacksheba1973!
    'cause you're a sweetheart and always putting friends first. Love ya sweetie. :D **hugs**

blacksheba1973 has gifted you: Country Livin'.

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336_ADD1.jpg

Yes I have chickensssssss YAY!!!!! Now all we need is cows, pigs and goats to go with them, eh? :P

I have a habit of comedic thank you threads when attacked by most around here, but Sharon is one of the sweetest friends ever and she was one of the very first to welcome me here in the >GG well over 2 years ago :shock: Gosh have we been here that long Shar? :P Anyways I have been the most luckiest in the world to be blessed with so many amazing friends is this most amazing community, and Sharon I consider you to be one of my bestest ever friends hon. So Thank you for all the wonderful gifts over the years, most importantly your gift of friendship. But I also thank you today for the gift of CHICKENS!!!!! YAY CHICKENS!!!!

Tons of love and super-duper squishy hugz my dear friend ;)

image_60.jpg
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    edited April 2013
    Where is Calling blacksheba1973? :?:

Good job getting her with the set. :mrgreen:
  • SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited April 2013
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited April 2013
    You're welcome sweetie. Sorry that it took me so long to get here. I'm out of state visiting family. :D (hugs)
    YShQCz1.png
    edited April 2013
    8) That's ok hon, enjoy your vacation with family first ;) I just wanted you to know that I appreciate all you have done for me Sharon, and even more so for your true friendship :D

super-duper squishy hugz ;)

gjmdPt7.png
    edited April 2013
    :shock: It seems that I am simply not allowed to have an existing wl :shock: :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Even on my Birthday :roll: :mrgreen:

Here I was sitting here innocently sifting through lots, research and simmies judging my contest and my email alert sounded an alarm, so I go to investigate and out the corner of my eye I see a 1 next to my giftbox :evil: :twisted: I was on chat with the evil mangy mutt, so I knew he wouldn't dare to be so brazenly bold :evil: :twisted: My email finally loads and sure enough it was a gift notification, which riled me up to pounce on the evil mutt, only to find it was another sneaky ninja invader of my wl :evil: :twisted: She is a clever one, I give her that :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Just remember, Ninja Kitty remembers and sees all my dear sweet Cassee!!! :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

You have been gifted a Store item from Cassee!
    Happy Birthday!!

Cassee has gifted you: Tutor of Tudors.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Thank you ever so much Cassee, you made my Birthday that much more special today, but your friendship makes for special days always. You have now inspired me to attempt to build my first ever castle in sims 3, although it will have to wait a bit til after I finish judging my contest and finish GAE gifts for March and April as well as 2 contest entries :P But I will et there eventually ;) Thank you my dear friend.
    Super-duper squishy hugz ;)
    thankyou15.gif
    528w.gif

gjmdPt7.png
    edited April 2013
    Where are you Cassee?
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited April 2013
    My dear sweet Terry,

I was lurking in the G&G forum and came across the birthday thread. Shame on you for not letting your teammates know that today April 21st was your birthday.

Of course, I did already know -- a little birdie told me a week ago. So I have been sneaking into your 'my page' everyday to see if you would add anything to your WL. Sooo, when you added the new set, I was crossing my fingers that no one would gift it to you before your birthday. Strange really, I never have that kind of good luck. So, this morning when I tiptoed over to your page and it was still there, I was soooo happy.

Then I notice a 1 by my giftbox icon ---- I was sooo ready to shake my fist at you, when I get a message saying, "Shouldn't pick on PUPPY's friends. Snickersss.... Heheheheee...... PUPPY POWER. :) I was sooo confused. I had gifted a couple more simmers, so I really didn't know who Gr1ssly was talking about - hence the post you commented on.

Anyway, you deserved the gift and your little fuzzy friend paid me back. I really hope your day was as special to you as you are to all of us. Happy Birthday!!

Sorry for the late response, but today was NASCAR day and then laundry when I got home.

Gr1ssly, thank you again. You did not have to do that.

toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited April 2013
    What?!!! It's Terry's Birthday and she didn't let us know?!! Awww Cassee beat us to her wishlist...*cries a river of tears* :cry::mrgreen: Next time...I have to become more fast and more alert like some certain evil little puppy! Which reminds me I have to also watch the puppy too! :twisted: :lol: Most excellent Cassee! That was so awesome of you! :thumbup: And Happy Birthday Terry! I hope it was most wonderful! *Big Hugs* :D

Keefers_AnimatedHappyBirthday1014_zps82d07d44.gif
    edited April 2013
    :cry: Awwwwe you guys are making me sob all over my poor keyboard again, I swear it's a miracle this thing hasn't short-circuited or totally fried out :P :roll: :roll: I have the bestest friends in the world. And just remember that Ninja Kitty is watching and has an extensive memory :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Thank you all so much for your friendship which I treasure the mostest ;)

gjmdPt7.png
    edited May 2013
    :shock: Here I was just being my sneaky self, hunted down that mangy mutt and minding my own P's & Q's and all of a sudden my giftbox lights up like the 4th of July :shock: :shock: :shock: It's seems we have a very sneaky ninja in our midst who is supposed to be celebrating her own Birthday and should be enjoying all her new simmie toys :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: BUT NOES:::::::::::::::::::::::::she just had to come along and clobber poor Ninja Kitty with some very heavy suspicious looking tables flying helplessly through the air knocking me to the ground :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: :shock:

dash3001 sent you a message.
    RECEIVED 7 MINUTES AGO
    You have been gifted a Store item from dash3001!
    Gotcha!
    dash3001 has gifted you: Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Listen here missy, you are on my official watch list now! Ninja Kitty breaking out the hawkeye goggles and keeping and eagles eye on you sister! :P :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Watch your back girl ;) Thank you for sharing your birthday with me hon, but I wish you would have treated yourself to something special :D

gjmdPt7.png
  • dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited May 2013
    Aww. I did. I bought myself a few things, but I really did what makes me happy...gifting others. Thanks for the wishes! Bad kitty...lol
    edited July 2013
    :shock: Here I was being nice by splitting up the newest set so that all my sweet friends who complain they never get a chance to throw things at me, get that chance, and what happens may you ask? It seems that I am simply not allowed to have such thing as a wl period, because the swarm of ninja vultures seem to be circling in droves ready to pounce as soon as something is released from the store :evil: :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen: Well sorry my little peeps, but certain sneaky ninja's took it upon themselves to obliterate me while I slept the night before last, killing it dead once again :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: So my advice to you would be to go on a gifting rampage to these WL pages to teach them a valuable lesson :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Dayshatw

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=yz2907

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=JACKIEMALEK2

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ivanna420

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jessabeans

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SeriphinaFyie

Sadly the remainder have no wishlist to attack, but please do let all the above get slaughtered with a hail storm of gifts!!!!!!

You have been gifted a Store item from Ivanna420
    Just had to send you something. ;)
    Ivanna420 has gifted you: Draped Blouse.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

one of my favorites in the set. ;)
    Ivanna420 has gifted you: Simply Sophisticated Dress.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from Dayshatw
    Somebody told me you had a wishlist so I had to send you something
    Dayshatw has gifted you: Double Knit Sweater.
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngYou have been gifted a Store item fromSciFiWarlock
    The Puppy made me do it...ENJOY!
    SciFiWarlock has gifted you: A Fella's Trenchcoat.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from SciFiWarlock
    Puppy made me do this too...ENJOY!
    SciFiWarlock has gifted you: Strictly Business Womens Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from yz2907
    gr1zzly shared some interesting information. ;)
    yz2907 has gifted you: Pretty Pearls Outfit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from gr1zzly
    I will get even Dogs RULE, cats DROOL. PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has gifted you: Sophisticated Updo.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: A Fella's Trenchcoat.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: More Volume Pompadour.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: Fitted Suit Jacket.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from Mmdrgntobldrgn
    gr1zzly outed you ......
    Mmdrgntobldrgn has gifted you: The Natural Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

... hugs ~ Mama Dragon
    Mmdrgntobldrgn has gifted you: Completely Classic Womens Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from JACKIEMALEK2
    i heard that you are very nice and i hope to get to know you better p.s. blame puppy
    JACKIEMALEK2 has gifted you: Simplicity Day Dress.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

and this looks like a really cute dress too
    JACKIEMALEK2 has gifted you: Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

i thought this suit would look good at puppys wishlist funeral lol big hug
    JACKIEMALEK2 has gifted you: Completely Classic Womens Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from SeriphinaFyie
    Yeah, you need this.
    SeriphinaFyie has gifted you: Balloon Sleeve Top.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from Jessabeans
    Opps!
    Jessabeans has gifted you: Strictly Business Womens Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

whoops!
    Jessabeans has gifted you: Crisp Coat and Gloves.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from azara67
    Evil puppy said to get your wishlist.^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Business Button-down Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

here's another.^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Classic Collared Top.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Timeless Three Button Vest.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Just doing as the evil puppy says.;P
    azara67 has gifted you: Three Pocket Suit.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Overachieving Overcoat.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

:D
    azara67 has gifted you: Buckles and Buttons Overcoat.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

;D
    azara67 has gifted you: Very V-Neck Sweater.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Yay!!Mission accomplished! I wish you a most wonderful week my dear. *Hugs* ~;D
    azara67 has gifted you: Double Knit Sweater.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

I can't believe all of you, you weren't supposed to listen to that EVIL MANGY MUTT Dagnabbit!!!!! he was just sulking in a corner because I clobbered him a few times with heavy artillary leaving a lump on his head :evil: :twisted: :P :evil: :twisted: So he thinks this gives him the right to have my poor wl sabotaged grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :evil: :twisted: I have news for that MUTT, his day will come again and ninja kitty will pounce with power unmatched by the likes of any DOG!!!
    Ninja Kitty RULZ and
    That mangy mutt DROOLS,
    When Ninja Kitty Pounces,
    That Mutt will be left the FOOL!!!!!

Thank you all every so much for all these incredible gifts for my simmies to enjoy, but please remember, NINJA KITTY remembers everything and everyone, so keep a watch over your shoulders as I will be sure to pounce when you least expect it!! :P
    h[img]ttp://onlinebusiness.volusion.com/assets/Say-Thanks-to-Customers1.jpg[/img]
    friendsani4.gif%3Fw%3D560

super-duper squishy hugz to you all ;)

edited....stupid links weren't working :shock: :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

gjmdPt7.png
    edited May 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    :shock: Here I was being nice by splitting up the newest set so that all my sweet friends who complain they never get a chance to throw things at me, get that chance, and what happens may you ask? It seems that I am simply not allowed to have such thing as a wl period, because the vultures seem to be circling in droves ready to pounce as soon as something is released from the store :evil: :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen: Well sorry my little peeps, but certain sneaky ninja's took it upon themselves to obliterate me while I slept the night before last, killing it dead once again :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: So my advice to you would be to go on a gifting rampage to these WL pages to teach them a valuable lesson :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Dayshatw

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=yz2907

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=JACKIEMALEK2

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ivanna420

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jessabeans

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SeriphinaFyie

Sadly the remainder have no wishlist to attack, but please do let all the above get slaughtered with a hail storm of gifts!!!!!!

Just had to send you something. ;)
    Ivanna420 has gifted you: Draped Blouse.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveDrapedBlouse/Thumbnail_300x300.png

one of my favorites in the set. ;)
    Ivanna420 has gifted you: Simply Sophisticated Dress.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAvePearls/Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from Dayshatw
    Somebody told me you had a wishlist so I had to send you something
    Dayshatw has gifted you: Double Knit Sweater.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/emTopMadisonAveFishermansSweater/Thumbnail_300x300.png

The Puppy made me do it...ENJOY!
    SciFiWarlock has gifted you: A Fella's Trenchcoat.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/emBodyMadisonAveTrench/Thumbnail_300x300.png

Puppy made me do this too...ENJOY!
    SciFiWarlock has gifted you: Strictly Business Womens Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/efBodyMadisonAveSimpleSuit/Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from yz2907
    gr1zzly shared some interesting information. ;)
    yz2907 has gifted you: Pretty Pearls Outfit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveCurveSleeve/Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: Sophisticated Updo.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afHairSTORE24BackCurls/Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: A Fella's Trenchcoat.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amBodyMadisonAveTrench/Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: More Volume Pompadour.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afHairSTORE24Madison/Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly has gifted you: Fitted Suit Jacket.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amTopMadisonAveDouble/Thumbnail_300x300.png

gr1zzly outed you ......
    Mmdrgntobldrgn has gifted you: The Natural Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amBodyMadisonAveTieBar/Thumbnail_300x300.png

... hugs ~ Mama Dragon
    Mmdrgntobldrgn has gifted you: Completely Classic Womens Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveSuit/Thumbnail_300x300.png

i heard that you are very nice and i hope to get to know you better p.s. blame puppy
    JACKIEMALEK2 has gifted you: Simplicity Day Dress. http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveDayDress/Thumbnail_300x300.png

and this looks like a really cute dress too
    JACKIEMALEK2 has gifted you: Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveCollar/Thumbnail_300x300.png

i thought this suit would look good at puppys wishlist funeral lol big hug
    JACKIEMALEK2 has gifted you: Completely Classic Womens Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/efBodyMadisonAveSuit/Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted a Store item from SeriphinaFyie
    Yeah, you need this.
    SeriphinaFyie has gifted you: Balloon Sleeve Top.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afTopMadisonAveBalloonSleeve/Thumbnail_300x300.png

Opps!
    Jessabeans has gifted you: Strictly Business Womens Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveSimpleSuit/Thumbnail_300x300.png

whoops!
    Jessabeans has gifted you: Crisp Coat and Gloves.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amTopMadisonAveGloved/Thumbnail_300x300.png

Evil puppy said to get your wishlist.^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Business Button-down Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afBodyMadisonAveButtonSuit/Thumbnail_300x300.png

here's another.^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Classic Collared Top.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afTopMadisonAveCollared/Thumbnail_300x300.png

^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Timeless Three Button Vest.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amTopMadisonAveVest/Thumbnail_300x300.png

Just doing as the evil puppy says.;P
    azara67 has gifted you: Three Pocket Suit.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amBodyMadisonAvePockets/Thumbnail_300x300.png

^^
    azara67 has gifted you: Overachieving Overcoat.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amBodyMadisonAveOvercoat/Thumbnail_300x300.png

:D
    azara67 has gifted you: Buckles and Buttons Overcoat.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amBodyMadisonAveLongOpen/Thumbnail_300x300.png

;D
    azara67 has gifted you: Very V-Neck Sweater.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amTopMadisonAveSweaterCollared/Thumbnail_300x300.png

Yay!!Mission accomplished! I wish you a most wonderful week my dear. *Hugs* ~;D
    azara67 has gifted you: Double Knit Sweater.
    http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/amTopMadisonAveFishermansSweater/Thumbnail_300x300.png

I can't believe all of you, you weren't supposed to listen to that EVIL MANGY MUTT Dagnabbit!!!!! he was just sulking in a corner because I clobbered him a few times with heavy artillary leaving a lump on his head :evil: :twisted: :P :evil: :twisted: So he thinks this gives him the right to have my poor wl sabotaged grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :evil: :twisted: I have news for that MUTT, his day will come again and ninja kitty will pounce with power unmatched by the likes of any DOG!!!
    Ninja Kitty RULZ and
    That mangy mutt DROOLS,
    When Ninja Kitty Pounces,
    That Mutt will be left the FOOL!!!!!

Thank you all every so much for all these incredible gifts for my simmies to enjoy, but please remember, NINJA KITTY remembers everything and everyone, so keep a watch over your shoulders as I will be sure to pounce when you least expect it!! :P
    http://onlinebusiness.volusion.com/assets/Say-Thanks-to-Customers1.jpg
    http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/friendsani4.gif?w=560

super-duper squishy hugz to you all ;)

edited....stupid links weren't working :shock: :oops:

Let's see if this works.
  • DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2013
    Awwww, thanks honey! I love gifting those who deserve it and trust me when I say you deserve it!
    edited June 2013
    Here I was having fun with my lottery and had to go out to a doctors appt and run errands for several hours this afternoon, only to return home to a gaping hole smack dabb in the middle of my roof over my livingroom :shock: I feared going inside (I made TJ go in first :P ), and there in the middle of my floor was yet another gaping hole with something sticking out. All of a sudden a fiddle player emerges playing "The devil Went Down To Georgia".he was playing so fast and looking at me with these glowing eerie eyes :shock: :shock: I latched onto TJ for dear life and suddenly arrows bean flying at us from within the hole, and a raucous laughter taunted us. I knew right there and then that it couldn't be no other than Msred and her minions :-o To my surprise she threw us both into the hole and laughed with evil eyes while flying off on her vacuum through the hole in my roof, but not before I could say, I will get you my sweet! pssst...hey girls there's guys with kilts (you know what they say isn't beneath a kilt now right?) :P *looks round to make sure TJ didn't see this* :P lol

You have been gifted a Store item from Msrednotdead!
    Have fun
    Msrednotdead has gifted you: The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Thank you so very much for this generous gift my friend, you are one sneak ninja, but one of these days, this ninja kitty is gonna pounce without a sound ;) :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Thank+you+for+being+my+friend.gif

I know I already thanked dearest Daelia both on her page and email, but just had to update my thanks again here in my thread ;) So to my very dear friend Daelia, thank you so much for this fabulous set hon, I am thoroughly enjoying all these new additions to my game and this set really goes well with the country kitchen set ;9 super duper squishy hugz ;)

You have been gifted a Store item from Daelia!
    This isn't gunna work is it? You already got nabbed didn't you?

Daelia has gifted you: Nautical Living.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

gjmdPt7.png
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2013
    Was asleep lol so only just seen this, just hope you managed to survice the Black Dragon attack and not beeen made into zombies lol (and do you know how to tell a true scotsman? - look under his kilt lol - but dont let TJ catch you doing that lol)
    edited June 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock: Here I was minding my own P's & Q's and being good today, sitting in Samfunnsfag class (a manditory Norsk history/politics/rules and regulations course for immigrants to Norway), doing as I should reading up on things. I take a short break to go throuh my email seeing as I hadn't done so in a few days, and lo and behold, a very clever and sneaky little ninja suddenly clobbers me with a ton of glass right on my poor head (which was already hurting thanks to a intrusive headache), and then this giant dancebar comes flying and didn't land well at all (but I won't say where that one tried going) :shock: :shock: yeah yowzza right? :shock: :mrgreen: Sharon my dear friend thank you so very much for this absolutely amazing set, I am so excited to get in game, and you don't want to know how bad I was to trying to will the clock to go faster so I could get home :P Now i am home, game is loading, but have to hang the laundry and finish the dishes before i can dive in with both feet :P :mrgreen: Thank you thank you thank you!!! Super duper squishy hugz

You have been gifted a Store item from blacksheba1973!
    Now you ought to know better than to have a WL with us popping in on you (LOL). Enjoy sweetie. :D **Big Hugs**

blacksheba1973 has gifted you: Stjernelys Studio for Scenekunst.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

62525.gif

gjmdPt7.png
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited June 2013
    You're welcome sweetie. Have a great rest of the day.:D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
    edited July 2013
    Shocked%2BBaby.jpg
    shocked-baby1.jpg
    :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Here I was just sitting down to drink my morning tea and get my emails done with, and all of a sudden there were things flying at me from every direction, and hitting me on all ends :shock: :shock: :shock: I think I've been burried alive, but I can see a faint light through the cracks...now to figure out how to get myself out of this mess, where is my dozer when I need it? :P My poor wl is no more and someone or all will suffer my ninja powers! Some blame the evil mangy mutt, he blames PsychoChick, and then I find a very suspicious post on Dayshatw's simpage...grrrrrrrrr! Ninja kitty has a major long naughty list of victims to be, and you all best be very very SCARED! My eagle eyes are are watching with a 360º view and I am so in stealth mode :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: muuuuuuuhahahahahaha!!
    tumblr_mhmj7mxSOD1qcmk4ho1_500.gif
    stalker-kitteh-is-still-watchin-you-cat-quote.jpg

This is just so overwhelming, but truly made my day after the bad start of my day :P TJ and I overslept due to him setting the time on the alarm clock but obviously forgot to turn the darn thing on :P So I wasn't up before him to prepare everything as I normally do for him (breakfast, his lunch to go and such). So he got up an hour late for work, and dumb me somehow set his cell phone to silent, so we didn't even hear his job calling twice being that TJ was supposed to open by 10, and here it was 10:40. Yeah not a good way to start the day eh? :P So he left without any breakfast and will have to forgo most of his lunch to make up time and will have to close tonight as well (so much for an early dinner tonight :P ). But oh well no use dwelling, whats done is done and over with :mrgreen: :P So thank you all for making me feel so loved with all your amazing friendships as well as all the gifts you have all sent me. now I can't wait to get in game to play with all my new toys....Yes I get to play today, headache is on the dull side, so lets hope it stays that way today ;)
    HugsThankYou-cb75c596d643b64e945f85dff292744c.gif

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by mona1996!
    mona1996 has sent you a gift: Industrial Chic Window .
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Sadly I didn't receive an email notification or site notification for this one, so Patrick dear, I hope you know how thankful I am for your friendship ;)

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by SALTPASTILLEN!
    Completely pointless and totally awesome!
    SALTPASTILLEN has sent you a gift: Fully Non-functional Vent.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by gr1zzly!
    Ima gonna help out...... down to 29 now...... Snickerssss...... Heheheeeeee...... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has sent you a gift: Electrifying Illumination Floor Sign.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

I am not hip!! Snickerssssss...... Heheheeee..... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly har gitt deg en gave: Hipster Coffee Table.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by gr1zzly
    Have a seat...... Snickersssss..... Heheheeee....... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has sent you a gift: Pretentious Loveseat.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

It's Jacqui's fault!! Snickerssss.... Hehehehee..... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has sent you a gift:: Map of Somewhere.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Oooopppppsssss..... My paw slipped.... Snickerssss.... Hehehheheeee...... PUPPY POWER. :)
    gr1zzly has sent you a gift: No Nonsense Bookshelf.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by CASSEE via Nanatorium!
    Grats on your win in the Simergy Contest! You all did a fabulous job! Cassee wanted you to have this. Make sure you hit up the thread and let me know how you want to spend your points! <3 Nana
    CASSEE via Nanatorium has sent you a gift: Pullover Dress.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by PsychoChick966!
    Thank goodness we got our free SPs working again. ;-) I was going to gift you when I got my points, the night they stopped working! Lol Anyway, enjoy, babe. Muah!
    PsychoChick966 has sent you a gift: Industrial Chic Wall Light.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by SciFiWarlock!
    A certain Puppy and Hare Bunny put me up to this...that and I always wanted to drop a safe on someone. Figured this is as close as I'm gonna get LOL. Enjoy!
    SciFiWarlock has sent you a gift: Safer than Safe End Table.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by Bookworm742!
    I think this might be my fave item from the new set...enjoy!
    Bookworm742 has sent you a gift: Stacked Planters.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by Sharonj!
    Blame gr1zzly for this. :P
    Sharonj has sent you a gift: Industrial Chic Floor Lamp.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by tkbluebasketball!
    Gotcha!!
    tkbluebasketball has sent you a gift: In the Spotlight Floor Lamp.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Gotcha!
    tkbluebasketball has sent you a gift: Wall Sprinklers.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Yay! And done! You just got attcked by the Samurai!
    tkbluebasketball has sent you a gift: Industrial Chic Column.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by Nanatorium!
    :)
    Nanatorium has sent you a gift: Knock em' Out Skirt and Top.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by Nanatorium!
    <3
    Nanatorium has sent you a gift: Pullover Dress.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by blinky47j!
    Hello! Just wanna say hi!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: No Nonsense Desk.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

hi again!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Knitted Beanie.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

And, again...hi!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: No Nonsense Dining Chair.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

hellloooooooo
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Easy Does It Shirt.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

heeeheee...hi!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Wonderfully Woven.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

oh my...did I say Hi yet?
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Skinny Scarf and Top.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Enjoy the hair!!!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Killer Curls.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

cute outfit, huh?
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Hipsters United.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Enjoy this please!!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Bangin' Blazer.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

hi again!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Easy-going Top.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

heehee...hello!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Cool Cardigan.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

and the last one!! Finally!!!!
    blinky47j has sent you a gift: Swell Sweatshirt.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by museman98!
    I was told to try and make your wishlist not exist anymore. Here ya GO!
    museman98 has sent you a gift: Skinny Scarf and Top.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

You have been gifted from the sims 3 store by JACKIEMALEK2!
    i hope you like and thank you for being such a great member of the community
    JACKIEMALEK2 has sent you a gift: Leather Luxury Chair.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Super duper squishy hugs to all of you ;)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited July 2013
    You deserve it, Terry! *hugs*
  • DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited July 2013
    We all rallied together to kill you!
  • blinky47jblinky47j Posts: 495 Member
    edited July 2013
    Dayshatw wrote:
    We all rallied together to kill you!

I blame Dayshatw :mrgreen::mrgreen:

It was really fun and I had SimPoints left over anyways....enjoy m'dear!!