Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited May 2013
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited May 2013
    By the way, I thought I might post this information.

On Big Brother Canada, somebody on the jury named Topaz ended up accidentally not voting for the person she wanted to win (Gary) and instead for the other person in the final 2 (JIllian. As it turns out, that vote ended up costing Gary the win and made Jillian the first winner of Big Brother Canada. It must of really suck for Gary.

You can find more information here- http://globalnews.ca/news/532318/big-brother-canada-crowns-winner-in-controversial-finale/
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited May 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Bump? This thread is getting dead :shock:

Eh. Tends to happen mid-season of every season so far... Hopefully when I bring this show back to life the thread will be revived too. :)
    edited May 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Bump? This thread is getting dead :shock:

Eh. Tends to happen mid-season of every season so far... Hopefully when I bring this show back to life the thread will be revived too. :)

:lol: Hopefully that will be soon. It's been a while since we had anything.
    edited May 2013
    To anybody who watches Once Upon a Time, did you guys see the commercial of Regina going through Fantasyland and wanting to take over the kingdom? It reminded me of Evarrine a lot
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited May 2013
    Er...So how are we all feeling about this Sims 4 announcement?
    edited May 2013
    Survivor Rant-

I am very upset of what went down tonight. Brenda should not gone home tonight. What Dawn did was very despicable. Yes this is a game of Survivor where people lie and manipulate all time but if Brenda had not found Dawn's teeth, Dawn would of never made it to the finale. Plus, that vote was supposed to be a very simple vote as Eddie was supposed to be voted out tonight. Having to do this move before Eddie goes home is a move that could of upset Brenda

Now, I can see Dawn losing just based upon that move if she makes it to final tribal council just because of that betrayal. If you don't believe me, watch this as the jurors went not very fond of Dawn after that tribal council- http://bit.ly/171U66A

I can also see Cochran losing as well (sorry JoJo) due to Dawn's relationship with Cochran just how Parvati lost Heroes vs. Villains just based upon her relationship with Russell Hantz.

I voted for Brenda in that sprint fanpoll because I really like her and I kind of want to give a big F U to CBS for not showing Brenda a lot. She could possibly win it as Brenda was trending on twitter tonight. However, I have a feeling that Malcolm will win it since he is very popular. I won't mind this since he should of won Fan Favorite last season instead of Lisa Whinechel.

Edit- I also think Cochran blindslided Brenda just for attention. He ended up saying that his mom told him to vote out Brenda which we did not get see his mom say that just like we did not get to see him being bullied by his other tribe mates on his original season. He just makes bs excuses to make terrible moves as he basically make 5 people upset when he betrayed his tribemates and voting out Brenda over Eddie makes Brenda feel betrayed. Brenda wasn't gonna be a huge threat and Eddie could of easily win the last 2 immunities as if he makes it to the final tribal council, he could make an argument that he was on the outs since day one and him making it to day 39 despite him being on the outs makes him the ultimate underdog.

Please read this
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited May 2013
    Er...So how are we all feeling about this Sims 4 announcement?
    I’m hearing people stating weird opinions about it. Don’t get me wrong, they are perfectly entitled to the, I just don’t understand where they are coming from. Like that EA is just being greedy making a new game.
    They are a game company! That’s their job! EA does actually do a lot of things that are mostly tailored to the dollar but this just doesn’t seem like one of them. They aren’t just going to stop making games because you spend money already. The next generations need to be able to enjoy sims as well for one thing.
    I wonder…the time frame of when 1 and 2 came out means that (while there is a wide range in age for sim fans) many are at the age where they had to actually start buying sims 3 on their own, but sims 2 and 1 were from mommy and daddy. Could that be why they cost is suddenly the top thing on peoples mind?
    It does feel soon, but when you look at dates its actually right on time. I felt the same about sims 3 as well, I remember. I liked what sims 3 added, but kept playing sims 2 for a little while. (not too long because they fixed the one thing I had always hated; their personality system). I’m sure people will keep on sims 3 until a few sims4 expansions come out.
    I’m just grateful its not online! That tell me that, despite the griping, they truly do listen to what we have to say. (not EA in general, but the sims team. As its EA that is one of the major “everything is going online” groups).
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
    edited May 2013
    I'm not happy about it, but probably only because I don't really like change. I'm used to ts3. I'm fairly certain that it'll be fine though, considering the first versions were enjoyable
    edited May 2013
    Suddenly got the motivation to continue working on this episode.... Not sure why (might be from reading Haylo's mole show :lol: ), but I'm determined to get this episode out soon!

Again, I apologize for this super long hiatus, everyone. I feel bad for making you guys wait so long when you have all been so active and generally awesome this season, but hopefully you guys understand. I still have a very busy May schedule, but once June arrives this show will pick up and go much faster. :-)

So thank you for hanging in for so long (assuming you have... if at any point you feel like you need to leave the show, please don't be afraid to let me know, I understand completely), and expect a ginormous-sized episode coming your way sometime this week! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2013
    ski260 wrote:
    I have just discovered this thread, and I am already hooked!

I remember watching 1 season when I was about 9 years-old, and loving it!
    Sadly, they haven't made an episode since then.

But I am super excited to read this! You do a great job with it. :)

Hey there, Ski! Going by your post count, I'm going to assume that you're pretty new here, so welcome to the forums! :)

And I know! I think I was about the same age when I watched the 5th season, and I was hooked! Unfortunately, right when I started getting interested, they ended it.... Fortunately I could find all the other seasons online. :P

Aw, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy reading it! And remember that you can always sign up if you want to. Next season will start sometime in July, so look out for it! :wink:
    edited May 2013
    Um...WHO ELSE IS PUMPED ABOUT DRAGON VALLEY?!
    edited May 2013
    Well, I thought I might post that MyMusic (the web series that has a character named Scene which Sara is based on) is having a season 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cujjOLnCMw

I just wanted to post something to get this thread to be alive.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi everyone!

I love The Mole! It's awesome someone does this show on the forums! I've already read the first 2 seasons and what's already on from season 3. One of my big dreams is to play the game, unfortunately, where I come from (the Netherlands) only celebs compete, so I can't play it that way. (hinthint)

Everybody here did a great job, and I already have an idea who The Mole is... 8)
    Banner.png
    edited May 2013
    Hi everyone!

I love The Mole! It's awesome someone does this show on the forums! I've already read the first 2 seasons and what's already on from season 3. One of my big dreams is to play the game, unfortunately, where I come from (the Netherlands) only celebs compete, so I can't play it that way. (hinthint)

Everybody here did a great job, and I already have an idea who The Mole is... 8)

Hi M13Vulpecula! :lol:

I love the mole too :mrgreen: Though where I'm from. (Australia) I'm not old enough to join :cry:
    Since Turner isn't on at the moment. I'll tell you whats up XD :lol:

Since this season is kinda... slow-ish. It might be a while... a long while until it's over. :lol: :roll: It might be a while before the next season. So... You'll have to stick around for a while if you want to join :lol:
    edited May 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Hi everyone!

I love the mole too :mrgreen: Though where I'm from. (Australia) I'm not old enough to join :cry:

Since this season is kinda... slow-ish. It might be a while... a long while until it's over. :lol: :roll: It might be a while before the next season. So... You'll have to stick around for a while if you want to join :lol:

Hi Haylo!

I'm actually not old enough either... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    but luckily Turner said he had a busy month, and he is working hard on the next episode. :) He mentioned the next season might start about July, so...

BTW your Taiha reminds me of the host from the Dutch Mole (Art Rooijakkers)... They were both first contestants, both won the game, and both ended up hosting the game... (Taiha`s Mini Mole) :D:D:D
    Banner.png
    edited May 2013
    Haha, so many new readers/lurkers these days! :P

Anyways, hey there, Vulpecula! Welcome to the forums. :-) And thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

And that's funny you say that, because my Grandfather is actually living in the Netherlands! :-o He lives in the... Friesland region? I only remember it because of the funny name. :p Just out of curiosity, which region do you live in? (wait, what is it actually called? They're not countries, but provinces? Not sure how it works over there, haha) I've always wanted to travel there, but I don't see that happening anytime soon... maybe when I'm older. 8)

And yep, like Haylo said, this is at a temporary hiatus but should be back on track soon. :-) And July might be an early estimate, but definitely some time this coming summer will I start season 4. Hope to see you then, if you stay interested. :wink:
    edited May 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Hi everyone!

Hi Haylo!

I'm actually not old enough either... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    but luckily Turner said he had a busy month, and he is working hard on the next episode. :) He mentioned the next season might start about July, so...

BTW your Taiha reminds me of the host from the Dutch Mole (Art Rooijakkers)... They were both first contestants, both won the game, and both ended up hosting the game... (Taiha`s Mini Mole) :D:D:D

:D Yes. He should be working hard on the episode soon. *HINT HINT*

Thanks :D She's seriously one of my favourite characters ever! :lol: Thought Taiha didn't really host "The Mole". Just a spin off/ mini series. :lol:
    She reminds me of the winner of The Mole Aus 5. Because she voted for the same person every time and won. :lol: Kinda like me :D
    edited May 2013
    Haha, so many new readers/lurkers these days! :P

Anyways, hey there, Vulpecula! Welcome to the forums. :-) And thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

And that's funny you say that, because my Grandfather is actually living in the Netherlands! :-o He lives in the... Friesland region? I only remember it because of the funny name. :p Just out of curiosity, which region do you live in? (wait, what is it actually called? They're not countries, but provinces? Not sure how it works over there, haha) I've always wanted to travel there, but I don't see that happening anytime soon... maybe when I'm older. 8)

And yep, like Haylo said, this is at a temporary hiatus but should be back on track soon. :-) And July might be an early estimate, but definitely some time this coming summer will I start season 4. Hope to see you then, if you stay interested. :wink:

I live in Gelderland, the biggest province. :idea: It might be a good idea to learn Dutch, because there have been 13 ( :!: ) seasons in the Netherlands, not counting the jr. one (with contestants aging about 12/14 years old). Maybe your Grandfather watches the mole too!

And about the next episode, I think it will be hilarious, because of the actions from some contestants *coughcough* Kaita, KT! *cough*. I'm just hoping I'm not going to :lol::lol::lol: to death! I think my contestant is going to be one of the most 'colorful' contestants, with emphasis on colorful... :wink:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    :D Yes. He should be working hard on the episode soon. *HINT HINT*

Thanks :D She's seriously one of my favourite characters ever! :lol: Thought Taiha didn't really host "The Mole". Just a spin off/ mini series. :lol:
    She reminds me of the winner of The Mole Aus 5. Because she voted for the same person every time and won.:lol: Kinda like me :D

Yeah. Her cat obsession reminds me of someone in my class. She`s also cat crazy like Taiha... OK, maybe Taiha is worse... :oops: Well, their personalities differ quite a lot, so she isn't a reality Taiha, or something like that. But Taiha is absolutely one of my favorites, just like John and Brianne and Aiden and Taiha and Peanut and Max and Taiha and Nwa and Ryan and Taiha and Lyla and Remy and Taiha and Shayne and moar, mentioning all of them would make a HUGE post, so... *rereads post before submitting* Wait a second, did I mention Taiha trice :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Banner.png
    edited May 2013
    Err, I was going to reread some episodes to look for clues, but for some reason I can't open them. :( The link asks me to log in on my Google account, but after that, it mentions I don't have permission from the author to read. :( Can anybody help me? :( :?: :(
    Banner.png
    edited May 2013
    Is it too late to send a non-action diary room? I just find out that there is gonna a Smurfs 2. I got to have Sara make a diary room entry about that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited May 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Is it too late to send a non-action diary room? I just find out that there is gonna a Smurfs 2. I got to have Sara make a diary room entry about that.

Nope, go for it.
    edited May 2013
    Err, I was going to reread some episodes to look for clues, but for some reason I can't open them. :( The link asks me to log in on my Google account, but after that, it mentions I don't have permission from the author to read. :( Can anybody help me? :( :?: :(

Should work now, go check it out! :)
    edited May 2013

Yep, it works. :) Thanx 8)
    Banner.png
    edited May 2013

Yep, it works. :) Thanx 8)

No problem, Gatorade. :wink: