Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please can we get a Bearskin Rug before TS3 ends?

The title says all I have to say. I know many Simmers (especially a certain one) would love this, including me. Please Guru's. :D

Comments

• Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited May 2013
    :-o :thumbup: Yes please can we get one, would go well with this world.
  • Options
    lthill91lthill91 Posts: 435 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes Yes!!!!!
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2013
    The title says all I have to say. I know many Simmers (especially a certain one) would love this, including me. Please Guru's. :D
    ...Especially a certain one... Whoever could you mean?? :lol::wink:
    A Bearskin Rug/Love Set would be great :)
    Also, a City world and a Tea Set :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    ...Especially a certain one... Whoever could you mean?? :lol:

*giggles*

I'd love a bearskin rug too. How can we have castles in Dragon Valley without bear rugs? Just think of all those Medieval monarchs venturing into the woods to hunt bears! Their floors would be littered with them! :lol:

Poor bears.

'No bears were harmed in making this digital asset'
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes please Store team :mrgreen:

I am not in the slightest bit bothered about a Love set because personally (and this is not to slate anyone else that wants the set, everyone is entitled to their own opinion) what has been described for the set i.e. heart shaped this and heart shaped that, sounds extremely tacky and I don't think I would every have any use for such items and that's coming from someone who uses a great majority of different styles and themes in their gameplay-I'm an eclectic player that enjoys everything from fantasy, contemporary, historical etc. but this sounds very Vegas like and I already have that covered with the Vegas themed bedroom and living sets. Then again if the Store team did release such a set and I did end up liking it then I would probably end up getting it, but I guess right now it's unlikely because there are so, so many more sets and items I would prefer given the inevitable limited time frame of the Store

A bearskin rug on the other hand would be awesome, it would be fantastic for manor homes and castles, I would be really interested to know what kind of interactions it would come with
  • Options
    indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Poor old bears. As long as it's synthetic, hahaha!
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited May 2013
    It will probably come in the base game for TS4 :P
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    I only want it if it includes getting visits from a hysterical Claire the Bear :lol:
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    indyChick wrote:
    Poor old bears. As long as it's synthetic, hahaha!

Oh it would have to definitely be synthetic! A synthetic digital bear rug :lol: :P
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2013
    neon_wild wrote:
    I only want it if it includes getting visits from a hysterical Claire the Bear :lol:

Hello neon_wild :) My Son remembers Claire the Bear :D He too thinks she would be a super neat addition to this game - he loves all things 'quirky' :lol: :thumbup:
    Note. He seems to remember that she would cry when she saw the Bear Skin Rug??

Claire.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello neon_wild :) My Son remembers Claire the Bear :D He too thinks she would be a super neat addition to this game - he loves all things 'quirky' :lol: :thumbup:
    Note. He seems to remember that she would cry when she saw the Bear Skin Rug??

Claire.jpg

Hey :D Yes he's right, she'd start crying and freaking out and then would run off of the lot :lol: She could also get attacked by bees (you needed Makin' Magic for that I think) and if you left a teddy bear out she'd start talking to it :lol:

Actually hold on, I was recently watching a let's play that had a clip of her. I'll link it if anyone wants to see what we're talking about: he shows her from around 25 seconds in. It's AndrewArcades' 'Let's Play The Sims' by the way, I've been enjoying watching this series of his, brings back good memories of when I used to play! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ2XQPrqECo&list=SP4BC924B14927EF46&index=28

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    neon_wild wrote:

YES!

Snack_hunting.jpg
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Bwahahaaa! That clip was great!

Bear skin rug for our medieval kings in their castles, please!
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would love having the bearskin rug back, I used to use it all the time and it seems fitting to throw down in our castles once we have a proper medieval world :mrgreen:
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes yes and yes. I concur. Please store team you've teased us with it in two store worlds and not only do I want a bear rug but also the romantic picnic basket.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sounds fab. I'd probably recolor it with leopard spots. :D

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes yes and yes. I concur. Please store team you've teased us with it in two store worlds and not only do I want a bear rug but also the romantic picnic basket.
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2013
    They could name it "Claire The Bear Rug" :lol: j/k
    If they do I want it to be interactive, not just only for decor.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Bumpo
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited May 2013
    I fully support this thread. This is all I want TBH
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2013
    It will probably come in the base game for TS4 :P

Omg that would be perverse :lol:
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2013

:D Would buy. It would be neat to get a tiger head one also.

Anyway, it would be a versitile item. It could go in cabins, log houses, the castle, in poor homes where people have to collect to make a living ect. I would like the whole set and then some.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited May 2013
    davina1221 wrote:

:D Would buy. It would be neat to get a tiger head one also.

Anyway, it would be a versitile item. It could go in cabins, log houses, the castle, in poor homes where people have to collect to make a living ect. I would like the whole set and then some.

I'm planning a mountain resort for Hidden Springs and a bear rug would be perfect for my VIP rooms. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    As stated the bear rug would go great in Hidden Springs and also with the Frontier and 3 Lakes Sets.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    As stated the bear rug would go great in Hidden Springs and also with the Frontier and 3 Lakes Sets.
    I keep bumping this thread for you Cat. :D