Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 graphics

I was kinda expecting the graphics on sims 4 to look like gta5 (grand theft auto 5). Understand that we don't have a proper image yet. But that would be pretty cool.

Comments

• TennantTennant Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree in a way, But yeah the Sims 4 is still in development, and if they promise that they are pushing everything further and making it the bestest sims yet? As they said in the Call, then it's obvious you will be seeing a totally new realistic sim.

It's still early day's, but I don't think it will be GTA.....I think it could be better seeing as it's focused on the sims more. :)

So Im just gonna wait for more info and HOPEFULLY pictures soon.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'd not expect them to look like those games, but maybe more like Sims Medieval or something like that. We only see the half faces of renders, not the whole. The renders do look realistic and good so far. :)
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited May 2013
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    I'd not expect them to look like those games, but maybe more like Sims Medieval or something like that. We only see the half faces of renders, not the whole. The renders do look realistic and good so far. :)

I disagree. It doesn't look realistic at all. It looks like Toy Story. I would LOVE for it to turn out like medieval though. Those sims were gorgeous.
  • TennantTennant Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Chimp2678 wrote:

I disagree. It doesn't look realistic at all. It looks like Toy Story. I would LOVE for it to turn out like medieval though. Those sims were gorgeous.

Only the left looks realistic, apart from her hair. There is a massive thread about the left woman, if you look closely....she looks realistic in her face than the others. I think anyway, the thread is about the middle looking like sims 2, the right woman looking like sims 3 and then the left sims 4....that's another thread on here, but I kind of agree....Maybe its a timeline of what they look like and now what their like :) My opinon and speculation anywho.