Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pregnancy ideas...

In sim 4 I would like to see:
More maternity wear that we can choose
We can call our parents and let them know and have them be excited
When you tell your husband he is actually in disbelief faints instead of patting you on your arm I mean it is his kid too or if he doesn't want kids gets ****** off and leaves you
That you can get an ultrasound
That you can feel the baby move
Get weird cravings
You have difficulty sleeping because thats when the baby decides to move
The sims mom is more interactive with her baby ie: can rub her belly talks to it
Work through the pregnancy or at least the first two trimesters
Am I missing something does anyone else have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love your ideas, yes :D
    But we do have weird cravings now. My sim asks for weird stuff like [insert wierd fruit/vegetable here] pancakes or grape spaghetti I think was one?
  • Options
    Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    edited May 2013
    In sim 4 I would like to see:
    More maternity wear that we can choose
    We can call our parents and let them know and have them be excited
    When you tell your husband he is actually in disbelief faints instead of patting you on your arm I mean it is his kid too or if he doesn't want kids gets ****** off and leaves you
    That you can get an ultrasound
    That you can feel the baby move
    Get weird cravings
    You have difficulty sleeping because thats when the baby decides to move
    The sims mom is more interactive with her baby ie: can rub her belly talks to it
    Work through the pregnancy or at least the first two trimesters
    Am I missing something does anyone else have any ideas?

I love all your suggestions, the pregnancy time in sims was always boring to me, especially when you couldn't pick the clothes she could wear. The one thing i hope they keep is how the belly grows gradually.
    Origin ID: CuddlesKatie
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hospital or Doctors ,for Check Up's.

Also once the Baby is Born Don't have them wrapped in a Blanket like Glow Worm. Let them be Babies with arms and legs .Like Normal Children.
  • Options
    candyeyedsimmycandyeyedsimmy Posts: 655 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I love all of your ideas - I especially want to be able to choose maternatity wear, I hate being stuck with whatever EA lands me with
    But just to note, they already do rub their belly autonomously and other sims can feel the baby move by using interaction 'feel belly' - and of course as someone else said we already get cravings
    I do love the ultrasound idea tho :) tho they might just put that as 'doctor check up' as they do in the game now, doubt they'll let us see it :(
  • Options
    VIRGINQUEENVIRGINQUEEN Posts: 89 New Member
    edited May 2013
    baby clothes eg booties, oneies,.NO BLANKETS

sims should be able to wear all clothes during pregancy. not every sims want to slob out during pregnacy.plus why not let us see the bump in swim wear.

easyer ways to find out the sex of the baby eg just going the hospitel and paying to know. insead of having to befriend a random medical sim.

a sim pregant with twin or triple should look slightly different than one carrying one.
  • Options
    buntinggirlbuntinggirl Posts: 69 New Member
    edited May 2013

I'd like pregnancy to be much more interactive. I get that the Sims is a game played by lots of people, but I'd like it a little more realistic. I'd like the woman to perhaps be really peeved if she fell pregnant by accident. I'd like to be able to hang up a sonagram, I'd like the father to have the option to run - heck it does happen, just as much as I'd like him to have the option to be there totally and completely.
  • Options
    lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    Every outfit responded to the weight morph, why not the pregnancy morph as well? Should be built in if you ask me.