Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are Philosopher's stone victims uploadable to the exchange?

I want to make a tomb filled with Philospher's statue's victims. This project will take a lot of effort but I dont know if its going to be worth it. If they wont be transferable in exchange , then I wont do this project.

I did hear though world adventures photos are uploadable.

Comments

• GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would think they should be since they are really just ghosts, and ghosts are now CAS creatable. If you have one that has already died that way you might try and upload them as a test to see, but I don't see why you couldn't.
  • albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited April 2013
    so ghost are uploadable? How about the gold human statues? that is the one a talking about. I wll dress them up in season's/pets silly costumes and turn the into statues. I want to use those statues.
    edited April 2013
    bump
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2013
    Just wondering if you got an answer to this.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited April 2013
    I will upload a tomb with philosopher's stone victims, to the people wo wll download it,please tell me if its transferable. I will make sure they wont have CC.
  • SimmerSimSimmerSim Posts: 101
    edited April 2013
    what exactly is a philosopher's stone victim ??? :-o
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013
    SimmerSim wrote:
    what exactly is a philosopher's stone victim ??? :-o

These golden statues made of sims , When my elderly sim is close to dying,I turn them into gold statues to immortalize their bodies. :twisted:

original.jpg
  • Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited April 2013
    You could be quite sneaky. By having about five or six different, but generic looking Sims, you might be able to get away with just using testingcheats to copy their statues and add a few more distinctive Sims. :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    I will try that and see if its doable, Its really hard to make sims who are perfect candidates for transmutation because I have to remove their custom content first so people who dont like custom content can download them.
    edited April 2013
    after multiple testing, :( they all turned into goblin ice sculptures.

Solidified sims are not exportable to the exchange, all that effort goes to nothing:(
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh, what a shame. Well thank you very much for letting us know.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • alstromeriaalstromeria Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you happen to have a solidified Sim in that hotdog costume...

<.<

>.>

... I dunno about anybody else, but I'd love to see it. ;)
  • Aeria20Aeria20 Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    so ghost are uploadable? How about the gold human statues? that is the one a talking about. I wll dress them up in season's/pets silly costumes and turn the into statues. I want to use those statues.

Yes ghost are upload able. pretty much anything is