Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box

1. Wishes in the "Un-promised Box", when achieved should pay out in LTR! ... I find it rather frustrating when I'm unable to earn enough LTRs for my sims. Their promise box is full with wants that are going to take some time to achieve, while easier wishes go through the un-promised window and if are granted, they're worthless. How is this really fair? If it's there isn't it a wish, so even if it's not promised shouldn't the sim get the rewards for achieving it?

2. Add Memories ... This is a feature I loved with Sims 2 and am really missing with Sims 3. I love being able to go back and see those special moments. What would be awesome if we got to pick and choose which memories we'd like to save. Growing up, special parties, getting married, etc. It would be a feature that could be turned on or off perhaps? I know taking pictures with the phone or a camera can also "save" these memories, but sometimes we don't have the photo options, or we didn't get the opportunity to take the picture. It'd be nice to be able to go back and see these moments again.

3. Photo Album ... I'd love to be able to start a photo album for my sims, a place where taking pictures with either their camera, or the camera option in game. Even if we can't add comments, it would still be awesome to have a place to keep multiple pictures. My sims only have so much wall space! :mrgreen:

4. Shazaam ... It's in the Official game guide as a cheat to add points to your LTR, and yet it's never worked. It would be nice to have this a working cheat!

I'll add more as I think of them, but feel free to add your own to the list.

Diamond
TSR%20Banner.png

Comments

• sims3gamer5sims3gamer5 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Awesomemod gives the un-promised wish grants.
  • D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm not really a big fan of mods, but thank you for letting me know.

:D

Diamond
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • gscpsgscps Posts: 16 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I think It'd be good if your sims could use laptops on their laps when sitting down on a sofa :D Also, busses would be a good idea
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    There are memories in the game already.

I've never heard of 'shazaam' but if you want a cheat for lifetime reward points here you go:

* At the MAIN MENU open the cheat window and enter the 'testingcheatsenabled true' cheat.

* Then when you play the game go to the lifetime happiness panel and hold 'ctrl' while clicking in the space next to the chest icon,

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/lifetimerewards/
  • SakurakosanSakurakosan Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if it's okay to post this here. if you want to you can delete it but my suggestion would be

Body Blushing
    Like being able to blush on the body, for me I like to be super creative and am working on making cat-like sims. I love using the unnatural colored skintones for 'fur' colors but I'd love to just be able to blush on the body too without having to mod or use non-colorable animal skins.

I don't think it would be hard.. you'd just have to section it off like the make up or the tattoos. They came out with customizable body hair, and in pets you can customize areas of the animals coat why not be able to do it with sims? It might even help in supernatural making your werewolf look more like a wolf a little bit at least(I'm sure someone would make a textured blush to look like fur)
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited May 2013
    :D Yep, I know this thread started in 2010. Still with a new game on the way I figured hey why not add my 2 cents.

There are a few things I would like to see in the Sims. :D

1- I would love to see the Sims sit on the side of their beds and read or watch TV.

2- I would love to see the Sims drink a glass of Water.

3- I would love (when grouping is enabled) if the children could be included. I really hate sending the family out to dinner, it groups the adults and teens yet, forgets about the children. :evil:

4- I would love to see a brave homeowner attack an intruder when they see him/her in their home instead of standing by doing nothing simply because there is an officer on the lot (whether the cop has entered the home or not).

5- I would love it if food in one fridge didn't appear in every fridge on the lot. I think fridges should be as exclusive as a Sims personal inventory.

6- I would love to see Sims experiment with cooking. I may be the only one who wants to see that, their meal menus can become quite boring and too repetitive.

7- I would love to see a Sim call a friend Sim who is no longer in the same world as them. My thought is similar to the way Sims are handled on XBox Live. Once a Townie Sim in that game leaves the town (usually because I have moved my Sims into their home), my Sim is still able to call that townie and invite them out for lunch or to stay the night even though they are no longer a part of my game world. On Xbox, once your Sim meets a townie they always know them. In the PC version of this game I could see it working just as a simple phone call to an old friend. This could have a benefit if the Sim who moved out of town decides to move back.

8- When visiting a friend who has suddenly decided to leave before your Sim has arrived at their home, I would love to see the visiting Sim whip out their cell phone, call the Sim and say something like "Hey, I'm out here standing on your front porch. Where are you?"
  • wakeywakeyevry1wakeywakeyevry1 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I think we should be able to make more realistic scenarios ad situations. It'd be fun to have teen pregnancy and religion! Haha I'd love it.
  • D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    edited November 2013
    mw1525 wrote:
    :D Yep, I know this thread started in 2010. Still with a new game on the way I figured hey why not add my 2 cents.

There are a few things I would like to see in the Sims. :D

Those are some great ideas! :)

Thanks!
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wait... you're the one responsible for suggesting that horrible, horrible memory system that Sims 3 has?

Hold on while I get the pitchforks, torches, and angry mob.
  • ummitsmariummitsmari Posts: 2 New Member
    GAME IDEA:

Christian/Muslim/Buddhist game pack where instead of doing vodoo people do things in their religon for example
    Christian - When you die you see jesus or an angel, go to church and see Jesus, be a pastor or worship leader, etc.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @ummitsmari - Besides this being a necro of an ancient TS3 post, that is never going to happen. Many of us are very happy that we can put CC designed to replicate elements of our religion (mine in particular is not one of the three you listed) in our games, but it's all deco and some clothing/accessories. That is a choice players and content designers may make individually. There are also custom careers out there and ways to leverage Role Sims using mods, for TS3 anyway, to cover roles like more generic service leaders who can be dressed and surrounded by deco objects belonging to specific religions should players wish to seek them out.

Of course whether to obtain Game Packs would be player choice too, but it really isn't proper nor the way things are done with sims games to be inclusive of some religions so specifically like that as they will always be alienating those who do not subscribe to them. The closest we ever get to a mainstream religion in sims games is Snowflake Day, and those of us who do not celebrate the perhaps more typical Christian counterpart will either cringe at that or embrace it as a generic gift giving party type of holiday as we see fit. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering this has been inactive for a very long time I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top