Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 is ending; what would you like the store to release before it closes?

:D These are some of the things that I wanted to complete my game. I realize usually many things don't come that need an EP, but also some things like dumpster diving, basketball, chicken coup, and the houses that were built on the docks were not in EPs and were extra content. Plus, we are getting dragons. So, I'm listing what I really want considered for the rest of the year.

Hammocks(I really want this for IP islands where you are stranded, because a bed is silly for stranded folks unless it is made of straw or tree materials.)

More Roccoco.

Yetti/bigfoot(would go great with the lake world)

Lockness monster(would also go great with the lake world
)

Pioneer/farming stuff tractors, more animals, carriage for hooking to horses

CLP has been begging forever for the love set and he should get it.

I had requested a ski lodge with lift

the lake world from Sims 2, I think. It had log rolling ect. Could add campers/RVs and flashlights/bulb lamps and different tents such as round ones.

Plus there was lots of Sims 1/2 items that we didn't get.

I would love the Mermaid tank from Sims 2, I think.(so badly; please consider)

and candle making skill ect.(realize that this may not make it)

I had also requested car lots with new cars. Since this hasn't been filled in the store, it is the most lacking.

Added from pg. 2 and 4(things I forgot)
Amusment park or county fair with rides and maybe balloon dart game and goldfish bowl/ball game

cotton candy/popcorn machine(Not sure why this didn't make it with the theatre, but would go great with the park)

handheld balloons for the kids also would go great with a park.

Tall diving board to jump off of/ spiral diving board

beach ball to toss around

Kiddy pool

Dolls for girls: (barbie type, porceline type, and babydoll).

More toys for kids and some cute clothes.

I saw someone suggest the little mat that babies lay on and look at toys hanging from it. That would be neat.

Also forgot that I would love rounded afros for all ages and sexes. It is so basic that I'm not sure why it wasn't in the basegame for all ages/sexes.

Also if it could be patched in an extreme amount of simmers would love to be able to travel to different neighborhoods.

Would also love long spirals/curly hair.

Old age home or Antiques place with an elder set would be neat.

Added from page 6 Someone suggested bubble blowing and I think kids and pets could chase and pop them.

Would love a merry-go-round and a water fountain for the playground.

The water fountain would be great just to put around town, in businesses, in school/Uni. settings, and even in WA towns ect.

Also would love Passies for toddlers, piercings, belly chain, belly button diamond, anklets, more necklaces, and bracelets

What do you want considered? :)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Love Set

Popcorn Maker

Soda Maker

Hammocks

Pool Balls

Wave Machine if it doesn't make it into IP

Tea Set

A City World

An Indoor Aquarium Venue
  • Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited May 2013
    I really want the Popcorn and Cotton Candy Machines back!

Happy Simming! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The Bath Towel Turban from the sims 2 kitchens and baths. I've been begging for this for years.

A Milkshake Maker and Cotton Candy Machine.

A Heart Shaped Hottub please store gurus I'm begging for one.

A Heart Shaped Bathtub.
  • Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I just really want normal clothing! Everything they've released recently has some sort of fantasy theme to it and I'm not really into that. :( So I hope they make at least 1-2 more sets with normal clothes. Kids/teens clothing would be nice too.
  • Options
    breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited May 2013
    More fashionable clothes for the kids,teens,and elderly.Also,they should add hot chocolate,juice,and popcorn machines. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited May 2013
    nothing else after Dragon Valley, so we can start saving up for all of the Sims 4 games and add ons :?
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited May 2013
    Heart shaped above ground hot tub.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Love set, an open restaurant venue, a bakery venue, a non-specific retail register, and that eliptical machine and tea set are highest on my list!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    bebesmamabebesmama Posts: 707 New Member
    edited May 2013
    ...an open restaurant venue, a bakery venue, a non-specific retail register

THIS!

The one and only thing that I've wanted the most in Sims 3 is OFB-like EP or store items.

I loved having a bakery and restaurant in Sims 2.
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    Modern city world. It's the only thing I really want that I think would even have a remote chance of being made.
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited May 2013
    -Finish Steampunk set (or as much as I can squeeze from you: world, more CAS, just more! more!), Looking Glass set, add to the Rococo set, Edwardian set...
    -Tea set (as PC with decor)
    -Art Nouveau world, Steampunk or late 1800s/early 1900s industrial London world and/or French Quarter world
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited May 2013
    I really want a Coney Island City World with amusement park features.

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ideally, if the day ever came when they do decide to close the sims 3 store, I would hope they would at lease release a store stuff pack to origin that would contain every download the store has ever had.

That way all the really awesome stuff that is on there, wont disappear into obscurity.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I really want a Coney Island City World with amusement park features.

Happy Simming! :)

This.
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited May 2013
    More stuff for other age groups besides adults, just in case i don't get into the whole Sims 4 craze :roll:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Bath Towel Turban from the sims 2 kitchens and baths. I've been begging for this for years.

A Milkshake Maker and Cotton Candy Machine.

A Heart Shaped Hottub please store gurus I'm begging for one.

A Heart Shaped Bathtub.

I am a wee bit sad, I do not wish Sims 3 to come to an end just yet :( [...Especially as you Cat have not gotten your Love Set, and I have not gotten my modern City world :D] I have no doubt, that since my Son and I are such huge Sim fans, we will surely try TS4 but not immediately. We will wait until it is established with at least one store world and one EP first, as the base game alone can get dull after a while, and also because we are still having too much fun playing TS3 :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    * A restaurant venue with 2 premium objects: a maître'd podium which spawns waiters and chefs; and a booth which allows all the table interaction we miss.

* A shop venue where the premium item is a register that lets us set whatever we want for sale.

* A bakery venue: perhaps with a baking skill where we get new cake recipies, and those displays from sims 2.

* The mechanic's junk car.

* More crafts would be great too.

:D
  • Options
    CODYWILLESCODYWILLES Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2013

Here's a few I would love ....

Yoga - New animations and hidden skills levels . Works towards the athletic skill. In the same vein as the Sims 2 version.
    Bakery - Decorative items + NPC run register
    Open Resteraunt - Kitchen stove NPC chef runs + NPC waiter + Book-in podium run by NPC
    Junk car - Like the one in Freetime that you can fix and make new.
    Ballet bar - Hidden skill that works towards athletic skill.
    Pottery wheel/ sewing machine - 10+ new items each to make ( like the inventer workshop table )
    Violin
    Grocery Store - NPC run cash register + Decorative items
    Any form of shopping venue where an NPC runs the register.

• Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited May 2013
    I want to have a bakery, that is my greatest wish. I would also like to see more maternity clothing.
  • Options
    CODYWILLESCODYWILLES Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2013

Here's a few I would love ....

Yoga - New animations and hidden skills levels . Works towards the athletic skill. In the same vein as the Sims 2 version.
    Bakery - Decorative items + NPC run register
    Open Resteraunt - Kitchen stove NPC chef runs + NPC waiter + Book-in podium run by NPC
    Junk car - Like the one in Freetime that you can fix and make new.
    Ballet bar - Hidden skill that works towards athletic skill.
    Pottery wheel/ sewing machine - 10+ new items each to make ( like the inventer workshop table )
    Violin
    Grocery Store - NPC run cash register + Decorative items
    Any form of shopping venue where an NPC runs the register.

I simply want premium content that is either linked to a skill/hidden skill or run by an NPC.

Cheers

• Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2013
    #1: New Orleans creepy haunted voodoo world. :thumbup:

#1b: A Theatre des Vampires venue. Includes a more Phantom of the Opera approach to the theatre venue we have, where it's not about watching movie, but watching sims perform/act/sing on stage. Decor/props like decorative festooning cobwebs, candelabras and chandeliers ladden with melted wax, moth eaten sheer curtains and heavy damask draperies/upholstery. For CAS, we could get outfits with capes/cloaks, and especially the return of the TS2 Nightlife Grand Vamp outfits, and the featured PC item wold be the return of the TS2 vampire coffin as a bed all sims could sleep in, that gives them all kinds of creepy new moodlets. For simmers with LN/SN installed, it coul add special boosts to vamps like allowing it to have a built in sunscreen or replenish their Thirst or something. Also, I'd be ecstatic if we could get some sort of magical item that allows sims to travel/fly/transport around in the form of a horde of bats.

#2: IF EP11 is what I think it is, then I hope the Store can create a Steampunk Victorian World, if EP11 has no steampunk/past timetravel. :twisted: In any event, I hope The Store can finish up the Steampunk series by including Build Mode items (grand staircases, cage lift elevators, more windows and doors, fences an half walls, cool wallpapers, patterns and terrains). Cool vintage vehicles like penny farthings, Ford Model T's and crazy steampunk stuff like dirgibles and submersibles, etc. Nautilus inspired Buy Mode objects so our sims can be like Captain Nemo--PLUMBING in steampunk is a very big deal, seeing as how it's all about STEAM, you know...fire and water.... :mrgreen:

#3: Supernatural Inspired sets:
    murfeel wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Dragon Valley sounds great, they must really like Medieval times...
    My question is that with all of these theme based store worlds that are released that we never hardly ever get any store items based on these themes so we can add to our worlds... No new Supernatural items, no new clothes spells for our Witches or Fairies,(imagine Witch clothes and custom fairy spells for sale) no new songs( so tired of the same ones) for our singers or magic tricks... I would like more store items for what we already have than new worlds. You can only have so many saved games and 8-10 items doesn't really flesh out a world...

I agree with you wholeheartedly! I ESPECIALLY would love to see more things (sets, premium content, etc) devoted to Supernatural!

I AGREE!!

We got the faire folk and happily ever after stuff, so I suppose nature faeries are covered. (I personally would love some Art Nouveau build/buy/cas for Tolkienish Elves, as well as faery princess stuff like we got in GEN, and more 'PlantSim-esque' clothing for all ages/genders).

We now need...

A derelict grunge rundown/abandoned build/buy set for werewolves -- broken windows and bent fences/gates and scratched/torn furniture and piles of dirty newspapers and scraps and other stuff to sow that The Beast Dwells Within--like on Beauty and the Beast, in his west wing and how it was all torn up. Now THAT's a werewolf den! :lol:

A traditional vampire build/buy/cas set. Gothic architecture and furnishing, very "Bram Stoker Does Transylvania". Evil 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Countess Bathory Van Helsing Castle Dracula to the 'nth power. :lol: For CAS we need those Grand Vamp clothes from TS2 Nightlife brought back, no lie. And for PC if I'm not the only one about to scream if we don't get REAL coffins for sims to sleep in, then I just can't believe it. I'd also love something that could let sims fly around as bats. I miss the bats.

As for Witches, they have enough. But WIZARDS don't have anything. Just think if old Merlin, Gandalf, Dumbledore and Santa all had an Elders Reunion conference somewhere. There'd be flowing BEARDS and pointy hats and tall staves (posing as 'walking sticks', lol) and long robes and spectacles and mystic gewgaws and whatevers all over the place. :shock:

#4: Arabian Nights world (with build/buy/cas related sets/stuff)

#5: Indian jungle mountaintop ascetic Hindu-inspired community of gurus and monks world

#6: Cotwolds world

And in general I just hope EA finishes up the Store by completing all the sets dangling with missing sets (no accompanying bathrooms, kitvhens, studies, etc).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LynnG468LynnG468 Posts: 19
    edited May 2013
    I think they should deep discount everything in the store. Why pay full price for something for Sims 3 when it isn't gong to be available anymore and we need to buy it soon? I was just able to afford all that I have a few months ago. There are still worlds and stuff packs I would really like :D
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited May 2013
    I just want CLP to get his love set!!!
  • Options
    KSpencerKSpencer Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited May 2013
    My TS3 Store Wishlist:

1. CLP Love Set (especially since it has been teased, it would just be cruel to not release it at this point).

2. City World (bigger than Bridgeport with open space to include venues from all EPs/SPs)

3. Completion of previous store sets
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    edited May 2013
    I personally would love a sewing machine, pottery wheel, junk car to fix, tea set, candle-making set or really anything that is craft related. For the children I would like to see coloring books, board games or more toys like remote controlled cars and helicopters.