Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you hope to see in the Sims 4?

If EA is planning on releasing the Sims 4,this is what I hope to see:

No more rabbitholes for the following:

Restaurant
Grocery Store
Book store
Spa
Cinema/Theatre

CAS:

More body types for example a V-shape body or rounded shape body for females
A Bicep Slider so sims of both genders can have more muscular arms
A Calf slider,both women and men have muscular legs too
Finger nail slider both men and women will have the choice to have long or short finger nails

Feel free to add in to the list

Comments

• Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited April 2013
    For it to Not be online!
    No more rabbitholes
    A return of the turn ons and turn offs for determining what sims are attracted to each other. Or at least an extremely improved version of the attraction system
    I'd like some weather in base game possible pets as well.
    I want fairies witches and werewolves to return as well as plant sims and dragons.
    more options for muscular tone I mean its possible for a guy to be fit and not be huge.
    height sliders
    much improved story progression
    the chance cards we had in sims 2 during careers and sometimes on vacations id like those back I don't really like the opportunities we have now.
    serve group meal interaction lets whole family eat together
    vastly improved graphics
    limited amount of bugs
    I also want them to keep the pizza/ bread oven from monte vista and put that in the game
    more facial and body sliders
    lots of clothes and hairstyles for both male and female and all ages it seemed like ya females got the most attention this time :(
    babies to not look like grubs
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    EceriEceri Posts: 103
    edited April 2013
    Why are you asking this? EA still are making expansion packs for Sims 3. There might not even be a Sims 4. So don't get your hopes up. I think, Sims 3 is pretty good as it is.
  • Options
    alexmgleekalexmgleek Posts: 186 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Eceri wrote:
    Why are you asking this? EA still are making expansion packs for Sims 3. There might not even be a Sims 4. So don't get your hopes up. I think, Sims 3 is pretty good as it is.

They are releasing one in 2015. And if we don't get our ideas out there now, they will create the game with out our input.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    edited April 2013
    alexmgleek wrote:
    Eceri wrote:

They are releasing one in 2015. And if we don't get our ideas out there now, they will create the game with out our input.

Nothing has been announced or confirmed yet about a sims 4, so therefore we do not know when it will be announce and release. People can only guess.
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited April 2013
    Well I for one hope Sims 4 doesn't come out for a while.

When it does though, I hope to see:

1. The sandbox game so many have known and loved for so long without needing an internet connection at all times.

2. Full families are focused on, meaning plenty of interactions, clothing, and hairstyles for all ages and genders.

3. Babies with legs.

4. The ability to buy clothes again. I just think it would be so much easier to have our sims buy the outfits we will want them to have instead of having to load up CAS each time and shuffle through all the content. Then they could just go to the dresser and we'd only have to cycle through the clothes we picked out for them. Plus, clothes should cost money.

• Options
    catitude4catitude4 Posts: 102 New Member
    edited April 2013
    There should be more in the base game itself instead of so many peacemeal packs. Why would anyone stop playing Sims 3 that has everything to play a base game that doesn't have much, and wont for months.
  • Options
    Danielle0914Danielle0914 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited April 2013
    It would be nice if they remade sims 2 all the objects some of the hair styles/clothes and everything from sims 3 + new stuff and open worlds . I love sims 3 but you can do so more on sims 2 like play baskball play fix up cars,ballet,violin, nursery rhyme, pottery,sewing etc all the stuff from freetime
    i really want to see the activity table come back i like my toddlers learning to draw and create better pictures as they get better ,board games and more careers talent badges from open for business toy making so if you plan of having children you can make a load of toys for them.
    have seasons,pets, uni, supernaturals all in the base game bring back green houses!
    more interdictions it would be nice if a mother/father could cuddle their son/daughter on the sofa and do the same with baby/toddlers interdictions between toddlers and children more romance interdictions. seeing sims get in and out of cars, go shopping for clothes and maybe furniture/decor, woohooing in cars again :) maybe sims be pregnant for longer 1 sim week, maybe another life state baby toddler child pre-teen teen young adult adult elder. more toys for toddler/children, toddler beds :) we have got them in freeplay so why not sims 3 you can choose to have them in a bed or a cot
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited April 2013
    1. Pets and weather, even in extremely stripped-down form, in base-game.

2. EPs to be more inter-connected; for example, installing a new EP would add content to old EPs, but only if those old EPs are installed.

3. A more advanced magic system; have it that advancing in spell power allows spells that once required a chant or ingredients to be cast instantly without them to reflect the witch's growing power. Have some spells require physical ingredients, some require chanting, and some require both.

4. Open businesses players can run.
  • Options
    HeartcandyPHeartcandyP Posts: 82 Member
    edited April 2013
    First of all and most importantly - NO online requirement! Let us play the game on our own servers,offline,and keep the the game a single-player experience.

Another thing that's very important to me is a way to have an option to have the town age TS2 way.Meaning,only the family you're currently playing ages and progresses.Other families walk around the neighborhood and do stuff,just not age.This would let players who like to play multiple families in one town play much more comfortably.Again,make this an option.

Bring back the cut-scenes from TS2! LOVED those!

Support the modding community.This game wouldn't be close what it is today without the mods and custom content.

Make babies have legs this time and give us more interactions for babies and toddlers.

Open up restaurants.I understand rabbit holes for certain careers,but restaurants should be open with waiters and ordering and everything.

When we get a Pets EP,please let us register our own breeds.

Bring back some version of turn-ons and turn-offs and wants and fears.

Don't hold out on expansion packs or base game content.

Shopping for clothes sounds fun as well.
  • Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited April 2013
    bump
  • Options
    derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited May 2013
    For downtown I would love to see something like Sim Tower, where you could build your skyscraper from the ground up and have it a major factor in a downtown world. Restaurants, bars, shops, apartments, waste disposal, working elevators with different types like in Sim Tower. Also maids and security.

I just think it would be awesome to pay homage to this great former Sims franchise game from Maxis.

Other than that, I'd like to see repeats of what Sims 3 had. Sims 3 with all of the EPs, SPs, and Store content is by far the best Sims franchise game to-date!