Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 is a single-player offline game :D :D :D

I just read this news in SimsVIP.

Today we are revealing to our top fans the fact that The Sims™ 4 is coming to PC and Mac in 2014.

The Sims franchise is fueled by the passion and creativity of its millions of fans around the world. Their continued devotion to the franchise ignites the fire of creativity of the team at The Sims Studio, driving them to continually improve and innovate on one of the world’s most successful simulation game that has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide.

The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever in this single-player offline experience. The Sims 4 encourages players to personalize their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans.

They say that the eyes are the window into the soul, let’s just say that these eyes are a window into our future. We can’t wait to show you more.

The Sims 4 is coming in 2014 for PC and Mac. Be the first to spread the news. #TheSims4

- The Sims Team

Did I read it right ? Did I ?? Did I ?????

Please someone tell me that I am not dreaming :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    lol... we must have posted at the same time
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited May 2013

This sounds amazing!!! :D:D

Z5yqGx5.png
  • lenieceleniece Posts: 869 Member
    edited May 2013
    Giving players a Deeper Connection? Share with Family and Friends? Sounds like online game to me. If it is I will not buy.
    Don't Worry, Be Happy. Have Fun :D
  • monaduncanmonaduncan Posts: 952 New Member
    edited May 2013
    :D:D Yay!!! I am happy it's still single player offline.

It still says their is some form of online sharing, but may be optional :mrgreen:
  • SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited May 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    lol... we must have posted at the same time

And responded at the same time too :mrgreen: .

Anyway, I am doing this now

dance+gif.gif"width=500"

dance.gif"width=500"

• StarunaStaruna Posts: 417 New Member
    edited May 2013
    QUXXN ALSO SAID THEY SAID THEY'RE TAKING THE SIMS BACK TO 'ITS ROOTS' AND KEEPING THE COMMUNITY CLOSELY INVOLVED!!

I really hope the Quxxn and Curtis Paradis get a good say- especially Curtis, he has a good idea of what the community wants.

SO EXCITED!
    edited May 2013
    leniece wrote:
    Giving players a Deeper Connection? Share with Family and Friends? Sounds like online game to me. If it is I will not buy.

I think the deeper connection here is between the simmers and their sims. I didn't see share with family and friends part, but there is a statement there "share their creativity with friends and fans". Haven't we done that already in TS3 thru The Exchange ? :mrgreen:
  • HeartcandyPHeartcandyP Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2013
    single-player offline experience

YESSSS! Thank you EA and Maxis! THANK YOU!

• lenieceleniece Posts: 869 Member
    edited May 2013
    susiechan, I certainly hope you are right. That would be awesome. Will cross my fingers.
    Don't Worry, Be Happy. Have Fun :D
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I was glad about that!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    happy.gif

15i0p68jpg.gif

gif-picdump_12.gif

friendshappy.gif

rainbow.gif
    edited May 2013
    It's already past midnight in my place now :lol: . It's time for some beauty sleep :lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:

But before I go to bed, I want to say something.

Thank you EA and all the Simgurus for listening to us.

take-a-bow-thumb3083579.jpg"width=1000"
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well then...

THE SIMS 4 IS GO!
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Susiechan wrote:
    The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever in this single-player offline experience. The Sims 4 encourages players to personalize their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans.

This sounds PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing the biggest and best happy dance EVER right now!!!! :D

RunningMan.gif

That's not it ^ but the running man is good too! :D

*HUGS SUSIE!*
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cinderelli :D Join the party!

tumblr_matnzoVHCb1r6h22v.gif
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited May 2013
    Staruna wrote:
    QUXXN ALSO SAID THEY SAID THEY'RE TAKING THE SIMS BACK TO 'ITS ROOTS' AND KEEPING THE COMMUNITY CLOSELY INVOLVED!!!

Just what we asked for. :)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2013
    Offline! Yay! Still reserving my judgement but this is a plus and a step in the right direction for the game. :-)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • sims2fan19621994sims2fan19621994 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I honestly cannot wait to find out more! :D
  • AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited May 2013
    @ Cinder Do you watch Jdrama and Cdrama or Kdrama offtopic question i know but lol i was just curious if you do.

Anyway im glad too, because i really had some strong worries about the game lacking gameplay. Since i've heard them say their taking sims back to it's roots and that is designing the game around the sims I have to jump for joy because so many of us wanted that. We wanted them to improve on it.

Hopefully with this thought process it leads to better gameplay with newer and better things.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    Cinderelli :D Join the party!

tumblr_matnzoVHCb1r6h22v.gif

Oh, no sir. :lol:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • MissFelixiaMissFelixia Posts: 1,164 New Member
    edited May 2013
    tumblr_mc9ebkpEjI1rii545o1_500.gif
    edited May 2013
    Thank you everyone :lol::lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtDmhxHTSG4Tl3b6Y8pEhRXnvoFGTntMg6ytcXyAPFs_X5P36PKQ"width=500"