Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi :)

Yes- isn't it exciting? :)

All these topics are being moved to Ideas & Feedback- in case you can't find this soon. :)
  • SimmerGirl20SimmerGirl20 Posts: 532 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yet another game to not work on the mac! Thanks EA!
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited May 2013
    The system requirements must be insane :/
  • AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe it... -___- Can't wait till they start showing screenshots! :)
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited May 2013
    @SimmerGirl20 lol so true

My reaction: :hunf: :|
  • TequilaPervzTequilaPervz Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2013
    Does that mean the Movie Themed Stuff pack will be the last release for Sims 3? If so, good.
  • AUtschigAUtschig Posts: 79 Member
    edited May 2013
    I certainly hope they fix the problems with Sims 3 before they move on to 4. Stupid error code 12!
  • SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope that they allow real simmers feedback on what we would like in the game to get a better reception when it is released. I mean honestly, the base game should ALREADY come with weather/seasons.

I would like the producers to ask us what kind of things we would like to see in the game. We are the people who play it!
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yet another game to not work on the mac! Thanks EA!

You mean thanks Apple.

They are the ones that make their hardware difficult to develop for hence most developers not even bothering to make games compatible for Mac. EA is one of the very few that at least tries.

As for the announcement I could careless since my computer won't be able to run it anyway.
  • Fullmetal1890PFullmetal1890P Posts: 708 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm feeling mixed about this. I never wanted to move on TS3 but I was forced to when TS2 became unsupported and the site was shut down (plus, it got pretty boring after a while), now I'm here and I'm collecting all the EPs, I don't even know if I should even bother anymore since TS4's going to be coming out. Are we just wasting our money if they're going to shut this site down in a year or two, remove the patches and force us to move on to the next big thing? This is frustrating.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited May 2013
    I actually found out a few minutes ago, while I was looking on the Sims Wiki for something.

At first I facepalmed, knowing there might be a very divided reaction.

Then I figured, 'it is what it is'. It won't be here for a few months, so why worry now?

We'll still get what's left of Sims 3 this year, and we can wait for the same EP process to start again when the time comes (no doubt we'll get the whole 'Pets' and 'Seasons' EP repeats.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes!
  • ClaudiaElzoClaudiaElzo Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm feeling mixed about this. I never wanted to move on TS3 but I was forced to when TS2 became unsupported and the site was shut down (plus, it got pretty boring after a while), now I'm here and I'm collecting all the EPs, I don't even know if I should even bother anymore since TS4's going to be coming out. Are we just wasting our money if they're going to shut this site down in a year or two, remove the patches and force us to move on to the next big thing? This is frustrating.

I completely know what you mean. I liked TS2 and i spent a great amount of money on all the stuff packs and expansion packs one by one and I don't know why they decided to shut down the site and I bet its gonna be the same story with TS3. I honestly don't think I'll buy island paradise or the time travel expansion pack if the rumours are real and thats actually the last expansion pack,whats the point if in a few months TS3 will be history.