Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Over Six Months til TS4!

New CAS and Build Buy ... Just so eager to find out more information! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    Six months? :shock:
  • monaduncanmonaduncan Posts: 952 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow :shock: Six months? That's very quick. I was hoping for next summer.
  • CwayvaaCwayvaa Posts: 52 New Member
    edited May 2013
    WOAH I did not realize how soon it would be :shock: when I think 2014 I automatically think 1 year but 6 months???

ERMAGERD!!
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well I'm not buying the time travel EP and possibly not Island Paradise, if it will be that soon.
  • DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2013
    Me too! It will be here before you know it.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    I wasn't going to get the Future EP but now I will since it will probably be the last one. Still not getting KPSP until it's practically free, then I will still not install it in my game. LOL!

I want information mostly, guess that will slowly trickle in.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm excited too. I wonder if they'll combine the CAW with the base game this time instead of having it separate. Do you think they'll improve the tools. Like for roofing or stairs etc. I really hope roofs can be customized this time around.

>.< and im really hoping for round walls and round windows etc. Most important is less rabbit holes and more open venues so i can customize my town to fit the themes I want.
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited May 2013
    There are still things in TS3 that my sims haven't even done yet.
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't expect TS4 until about May/June.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    It will be coming out in Nov/Dec 2014?
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited May 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    I wouldn't expect TS4 until about May/June.

They announced March.
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Considering how the company released the last Sim City, and royally screwed their customers over with an off shore drill rig on that one - I am viewing Sims 4 with extreme prejudice until such time EA proves they won't do the same thing to us. I don't care how pretty it looks in pictures or how much empty promises are hyped up.

EA is going to have to show me the money before I will show them a red cent.

God Bless,
    mik
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited May 2013
    blewis823 wrote:
    I wasn't going to get the Future EP but now I will since it will probably be the last one. Still not getting KPSP until it's practically free, then I will still not install it in my game. LOL!

I want information mostly, guess that will slowly trickle in.

I do not plan to get KPSP even if it is free. otherwise I plan to buy pretty much anything that catches my fancy from now til TS4. I will continue to play TS3 b/c it's going to take forever to get to where I am in TS3 in TS4.

I've got a year to enjoy both before playing them both
  • MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2013
    All they said was 2014. Looking at the timescales from announce to release for TS2 and TS3, I'd be guessing at least a year from now, give or take.

http://www.platinumsimmers.com/articles/timeline-of-the-sims/
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm *betting February! Yes... around my Birthday. ;)
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2013
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    It will be coming out in Nov/Dec 2014?

this is was what i was thinking....

did i miss something that shows its coming sooner?
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited May 2013
    Summer 2014 is June at the earliest.

So 13 months, minimum.
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Also, remember TS3 was originally announced for February 2009 and later delayed until June... so any date at this stage could probably easily change.
  • tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited May 2013
    blewis823 wrote:
    Still not getting KPSP until it's practically free, then I will still not install it in my game. LOL!

:lol:
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    Six months really, I was hoping it would be late 2014 as I guess these rules out a 12th EP for TS3 :(

Honestly, I will keep up with information on TS4 but it is very unlikely that I will follow through across, I will probably stick with what I have, no only just because of the amount of money I have invested into the game but also because there is still so much to do plus I have been waiting since TS2 for MerSims and they're finally adding them into the game right at the end!

I would be more interested if they announced weather and pets were going to be included within the base game though! I would not want to have to wait for EPs to specifically bring these features, they really should use this new game to explore completely new ideas and areas that have never been done in The Sims before
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Also, remember TS3 was originally announced for February 2009 and later delayed until June... so any date at this stage could probably easily change.

ugh! oh well there is still much i havent done with sims 3 to keep me busy
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013
    That's all? Over six months? :o

Sorry, I'm behind on it all! But if it's really just "over six months" then WHOA!