Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway - ENDED

Comments

• balletgirl104balletgirl104 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    My sim's twins just aged up to toddlers, so their parents are very busy making sure they both have learned all of their essential skills, hopefully getting Noelle (their Virtuoso girl) her first three music levels as well. I wish i could post pictures, but my computer is spazzing.
  • MrKHfan58MrKHfan58 Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    This May, I'm going to create a family :D A very CREATIVE and DIVERSE family at that!! I can't wait :D I have some free time this week, so I guess I know what I'll be doing ;D
  • justthinkjustthink Posts: 242 New Member
    edited April 2013
    In the month of May, I plan on finally have my sim fairy find true love!

562335_4638547772244_1813716319_n.jpg

555144_4638525771694_19448844_n.jpg
  • NeosurfchickNeosurfchick Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2013
    in may my 1 of my sims is going 2 finish her medine degree and become a doctor 1 of my younger sims will finish high school and go uni to study fine arts and become a musician my 2 childsims should also become teenagers in may. afet the musican leaves uni and leaves the house my sim and my blokes sim will have their 1st child.
  • MyNameIsRoxyMyNameIsRoxy Posts: 16
    edited April 2013
    I just factory defaulted my PC. I just finished re-downloaded all The Sims 3 games and the EPs, stuff packs. I can't wait to begin my journey with this game again! I'm going to predict that all my spare hours will be creating a world just like the one I'm living right now lol. Its fun to make myself and loved ones in the game and see where they go. Thanks for this wonderful giveaway, have a great day =):mrgreen:
  • snidgetphoenixsnidgetphoenix Posts: 22 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My legacy will complete her fine arts degree in May!
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Continuing my Apocalypse Challenge tournament run for scoring (http://ts3ac.wikispaces.com/TS3AC) and getting rules for the challenge updated for University Life. Since Island Paradise comes out in just under 2 months, I want UL rules tied up with a bow ... or at least with duct tape and bailing wire :P

So far in my game, I've lifted Culinary, Education, and Journalism. For Generation 1, I am still working on Business (Gen 1 heir's wife). Gen 2 is working on Science, Medical and Fortune Teller - Scam Artist. My Gen 2 heir still needs to find a bride. My 1st Gen heir cleared Culinary and is now an uncontrollable elder. At least all he does is stand at the sink and wash his hands or stare out a window. I don't have to micromanage him very much. And his wife will be turning elder too, but she has Athletics maxed and can continue to go to work and try to get Business cleared.

Getting all the rules in place for University Life will be more of a challenge, though. That expansion is so big for TS3AC it is overwhelming. So many different things to think about - from becoming a plant sim, to deciding what you get to take back to the apocalypse lot with you when you finish your degree. Fun Fun :D

THAT is what my May Simming is all about.

God Bless,
    mik
  • Jersey_PunkJersey_Punk Posts: 5 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My sims are gonna be partying it up haha. My actual Sim will be celebrating her birthday, as I will be on May 2nd :) My sim will be exploring new lands and seeing all that is to offer during the day and then at night the real fun begins, when she'll be entering the hottest clubs 8)
  • KougraqueenKougraqueen Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2013
    My sims have married had one kid and who knows how many on the way used fertility treatment currently pregnant and moved into a new house in Sunset Valley. :)
  • andkfhkandkfhk Posts: 9
    edited April 2013
    I am very excited for may!! I am part of the equus community for sims as well as the dog part of sims. I have Dutch Warmblood horses and Wolves. For may I am hoping for my first foals and also some wolf pups. It's not alot but I am very excited and happy that spring is arriving.
  • JJaziJESTERJJaziJESTER Posts: 28 New Member
    edited April 2013
    moving to a new world and kids!
  • CarmenTruelyCarmenTruely Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    We are planning on getting our 3 kids to their teens and working on plans for our new mansion, baby number 5 May be in the works.

[/img] how do you add pics? new to this
  • FouadcherFouadcher Posts: 789 Member
    edited April 2013
    Her Name is Regina. She lost her husband and her son, she getting older day by day! But still she believe there's a new sun will shine. She decided to take a good care of her pet (Roxy) and she will adopt a boy or a girl!

Screenshot.jpg
  • hiya2468hiya2468 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I plan on sending some of my sims to University and having some twins! :D
  • 4eee54eee5 Posts: 687 Member
    edited April 2013
    my sim is going to be abducted and have an alien baby
  • adiiacovoadiiacovo Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    I really want to try to pick up University Life and send some sims to school!!!
  • shelda11shelda11 Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Im using my sim for a music video right now
  • fseal22fseal22 Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    I'm planning on moving my Sims after they go to college! =) yay
  • sienna1230sienna1230 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    My sims are waiting on there 3rd baby i hope its a girl!!!

• simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited May 2013
    April Showers bring May Flowers.....and kittens?

That's right ! The Wicked family is expecting. 5 households of Wicked's and all houses have 2 female cats in heat.. oh boy! furrie babies oh my!

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:60519 Thank you so much, I can't wait for Adora Wicked to don this dress and rock it out !
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Sprinkles258Sprinkles258 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I plan on having my boyfriend marry his girlfriend in the winter and turn into werewolves. I also hope to have adopted a unicorn and reach the top of their careers. :D
  • SymonBlack198SymonBlack198 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    My wealthy sim, Gol. D. Ace, was really bored with his job as Dictator of Design(architect career) so he was interested in the idea of love when he was given a book by his cousin. It was called the Heartbreaker's Legacy by his very own father, Gol. D. Kakashi. He met up with one of his good friends, and he was met with a love confession by Stella Striker. Ace was shocked, but he had no idea if he liked her back. So he went along with it, and they did...it :D . But when he was driving home the next day, Katelyn Missoni had stopped him. She also told him she loved him, and Ace went along with it because he had no idea about the foreign word "love". Soon enough, he had 10 crying babies at different houses. But in that short time, he was convinced that he found true love with a woman named Leah James. He moved in with her, much to the resent of his lovers, and they almost lived happily ever after. See, they had two kids, a boy called Gol. D. Mihawk, and a girl called Gol. D. Rukia. One day, Rukia had disappeared. So they are still searching for her. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?? :P She actually did disappear, by the way! I'm actually really sad :(
  • StellaStatisticStellaStatistic Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    May brings spring, which means new families!
  • Pretty_Pink18Pretty_Pink18 Posts: 424 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Right Now Im getting My sim Luna Howe and her wonderful family ready for when IP comes so they can do lots of family time on there house boat they will have built. Right now there living in Monte Vista which is where Luna met her husband. They have 5 wonderful children an 2 more on the way. There oldest son is about to attend university. Which im very excited for. An there oldest daughter is about to get married.
  • GAjatiSIGAjatiSI Posts: 12 New Member
    edited April 2013
    So Spring is all in love!
    i will play a garden family, where Dan is going to ask out on date his beautiful wife Rose on Love day. They will go to the park (i hope there will not be raining cause on all of my Love days it did) and they're going to slow dancing. They're also going to kissing (a lot) and after having a got time in park they will go to the restaurant where they will enjoy romantic dinner. if you are asking-what about kids? well they've got two kids-Mark who is already teen and Mary which is a child. Mark's plan is to go out with his best girl friend-Nathalie and win her heart! Mary is to little for these thing so she is going to stay at home and play with her best friend- imaginary friend Bernard.
    So these are my plans!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top