Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

alien pregnancy

my guy sims got kidnappe by an alien three times and he never got pregnant how can I have him get pregnant

thanks in advance
melanie

Comments

• Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited April 2013
    you can't do anything, its random. Just hope your male sim gets pregnant after one of the times he is abducted.
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited April 2013
    I had my very first sim alien abduction the last time I played!! I was soo startled! LOL But I knew she wouldn't get pregnant since she was in Uni at the time :( Now my goal is to have her out every night in the hopes a pregnancy happens.

I *could* get her to develop a relationship with some of the aliens that visit every once in awhile, but I much rather it happen by an abduction. More random that way. :)

Does anyone know if there is a specific time of night where an abduction is more likely to happen? Or is it the moon phase or season that will make it more likely?
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited April 2013
    I had my very first sim alien abduction the last time I played!! I was soo startled! LOL But I knew she wouldn't get pregnant since she was in Uni at the time :( Now my goal is to have her out every night in the hopes a pregnancy happens.

I *could* get her to develop a relationship with some of the aliens that visit every once in awhile, but I much rather it happen by an abduction. More random that way. :)

Does anyone know if there is a specific time of night where an abduction is more likely to happen? Or is it the moon phase or season that will make it more likely?

As far as I know, the females can't get pregnant at all when abducted, just the males. You'd have to get to know the aliens that show up now and again and have her get pregnant that way.
  • LAVALSKULLLAVALSKULL Posts: 2,366 New Member
    edited April 2013
    male supernaturals won't get pregnant from abductions
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited April 2013
    Arletta wrote:

As far as I know, the females can't get pregnant at all when abducted, just the males. You'd have to get to know the aliens that show up now and again and have her get pregnant that way.

Seriously??!!! Darnnit!!! Her boyfriend has commitment issues and hates kids! He'll never agree to try for a baby! Wait. Just. One second...I think having him preggo will be karmic justice. :D :twisted: :evil: :lol:
  • rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, women don't get pregnant via abduction (they can woohoo with aliens, though). So time to go after the boyfriend, I agree :lol:
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited May 2013
    Only human male sims can get pregnant from their abduction experiences. Just before the "got abducted" moodlet wears off, save your game. When it wears off your guy will get the "unexpected weightgain" moodlet if he's pregnant from the experience. If he doesn't get the moodlet, reload your game to the last save just before the moodlet wore off. Repeat until you get your weightgain moodlet, then you'll have a pure blooded alien baby in a few days :wink:
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.