Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help Horse keeps going into houses and getting stuck.

Ever since I have gotten the chicken coop my horse thinks its ok to wander inside of houses and not be able to get back out. I was ok with it being my own house cause I could remove 2 sections of the wall and let him get out, but now he has gone into someone elses house and I don't know how to get him out of it. I can't remember how to reset a sim either.

Comments

• PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm not sure why they are doing that, but the cheat to reset is resetsim firstname lastname. There is also the reset for the whole town with is resetsim *
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited April 2013
    I actually get that as well. I thought it was a routing issue in my new house, but now that you said something it does seem like a new bug.

Please post about this in the bug section of the forum too! Hopefully the moderators are going to visit it :)
  • JagRedthornJagRedthorn Posts: 89
    edited April 2013
    You need to get Mods for your game. I had this issue among many others.
    You need to get Errortrap and Overwatch from Nrass Industries.
    I also picked up Traveler v61 cause I was having issues with university life and World adventures. Cleared up the problems I was experiencing.
    The only glitch I have now is my butler disappeared and I cannot hire nor fire them. But not such a big deal when you can still have a maid and reap all the benefits of repairing and cooking for yourself. I'll see if I can find the link to the forum in which I received help with these items and link it here.
  • RADONATORRADONATOR Posts: 541 New Member
    edited April 2013
    how can you possibly stand playing this game w/out all the NRaas pkg's??
    clic-resetsim. Ive had the horse come in the house thru a big window. Ive seen them go thru walls, barns, fences.
    in the hopes of helping routing they seem to have made it possible to walk thru any textures which has backfired like this creating more problems
  • rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My horses do that, too. And they occasionally also visit houses that are on foundations, as well - they just don't get stuck in them like they do with ground-floor buildings... I really should download something that fixes this :roll: