Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open for Business Petition/Fan Club! 1214 signatures!!!

Comments

• Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited April 2013
    1000 will be such a milestone :mrgreen:
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2013
    I of my friends never visits the forums but he said he wanted to sign. name: playeryannick. you can check my friends list for him.
  • Options
    Ezo_KeyataEzo_Keyata Posts: 405 New Member
    edited April 2013
    WOW! 3 EXTRA PAGES SINCE I LAST LOOKED!

:lol:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2013
    I think we will hit the Thousand before IP comes out
  • Options
    gamemagggamemagg Posts: 2,485 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hello friends !! :D

I signed
  • Options
    KawaiidulceKawaiidulce Posts: 716 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Signed :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PrincessAroraSBPrincessAroraSB Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Signed :D
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013
    sam123 wrote:

I'm thinking maybe we should make a thread in each forum and link it to this thread?

Nah, we'd get in trouble for spamming but if you spot someone asking for OFB you can always jump in and direct them here, then hopefully others will see that and follow too. :D
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    1000 will be such a milestone :mrgreen:

:D
    I of my friends never visits the forums but he said he wanted to sign. name: playeryannick. you can check my friends list for him.

I really really want to add his name but I'm afraid he needs to sign. If I start accepting simmers who haven't actually said 'signed' themselves it might lead to trouble or confusion. I'd love it if he'd drop by though! :D

gamemagg, Kawaiidulce and PrincessAroraSB thank you very much for signing! :D And welcome to the forums PrincessAroraSB!!!
  • Options
    atomic_roseatomic_rose Posts: 790 Member
    edited April 2013
    Okay guru's, 200 pages, nearly 900 siggies, the fans are speaking! :)

Pretty please, with a hot fudge sundae, rainbow sprinkles, and two cherries, give us our OFB!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mmmmm you're making me hungry! :D

They'd be mad not to, right?! :lol:
  • Options
    atomic_roseatomic_rose Posts: 790 Member
    edited April 2013
    They would be! If this many people on the forums want it this bad think of the ones who aren't or who lurk and don't post! There could be way more than we think! So if you are a lurker, please sign the petition! Don't be scared we have cookies and fruit punch!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes! If anyone would like to sign the petition please just post the word signed. I'll add you to the list! :D
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited April 2013
    Put me down.

This, uni and aliens are all I ever really wanted in ts3. 2 down, 1 to go. I don't think resorts will be the same as ofb, at all. I want the different venues, and more challenges and business related achievements.

OFB will bring so much to the community. The ability to make bakeries and furniture stores, clothing shops and craft stores (although crafts were freetime), and flower shops. Oh, how I miss flower shops, and the flower station. They could tie in the property manager into realty offices. I want. It's all good stuff, that I really think we could do so much with.

Plus with all the store venues and variety of premium content. We could just make almost anything into a business. A pizza & pasta place, a Kanki, bakery, beauty saloon (although a nail station would add a lot to this/nail salons), movie theater, dance clubs with entrance fees... The skies the limit really!

Although, if we do get ofb, I would want to see more craftables. The pottery wheel, the flower station, a nail station (for nail saloons), sewing machine... I could go on forever!
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Put me down.

This, uni and aliens are all I ever really wanted in ts3. 2 down, 1 to go. I don't think resorts will be the same as ofb, at all. I want the different venues, and more challenges and business related achievements.

OFB will bring so much to the community. The ability to make bakeries and furniture stores, clothing shops and craft stores (although crafts were freetime), and flower shops. Oh, how I miss flower shops, and the flower station. They could tie in the property manager into realty offices. I want. It's all good stuff, that I really think we could do so much with.

Plus with all the store venues and variety of premium content. We could just make almost anything into a business. A pizza & pasta place, a Kanki, bakery, beauty saloon (although a nail station would add a lot to this/nail salons), movie theater, dance clubs with entrance fees... The skies the limit really!

Although, if we do get ofb, I would want to see more craftables. The pottery wheel, the flower station, a nail station (for nail saloons), sewing machine... I could go on forever!

I love your enthusiasm!!! :D

I agree that OFB and crafts go together well! I'd really love an OFB/Freetime type e.p and I think they could cover a lot of community requests with it because of the different interests that came with freetime.

That's what I used to do in sims 2, make shops to sell my crafts! And I think you're right in saying that there are so many business opportunities just waiting for OFB in the sims 3! Perhaps we could finally get those open restaurants! :D

Thank you for signing! :D
  • Options
    Megan999000Megan999000 Posts: 19
    edited April 2013
    PENGUIN DANCE PARTY! :lol:

• Options
    asdfthesimsasdfthesims Posts: 295 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I never played ts2 OFB, but the fact that this petition has roughly 900 signatures assures me that it must be worth playing.

Sign me up! Lets get this thing to 1000 sigs ! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mirka999mirka999 Posts: 90 Member
    edited April 2013
    Signed :D :arrow: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yippie! Thank you both for signing! :D
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited April 2013
    So close to 900! :shock: COME ON! SIGN!
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm starting to see this thread on the first page here almost everyday! Awesome, keep bumping this thread everyone! :D:D:D
  • Options
    matashjmamatashjma Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2013
    signed
  • Options
    TheDigitalZombieTheDigitalZombie Posts: 43 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Definitely Signed =D
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited April 2013
    898 signatures. 2 more to 900!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Whoop! Whoop!

Thanks matashjma and TheDigitalZombie!!!

So close! Keep signing everyone! :D
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited April 2013
    *BOOT* Get on up there back to page 1, you! :? We're not gonna let you get away when you're so close to 900! :lol:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.