Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just an idea for Sims 4 EA developers..

To get babies in CAS..just to be able to get them there with a aingle parent or both would be so great..because to wait 3 sim days for the baby is a bit frustrating...what if we want to start with a small family that already has a baby, but not yet a Toddler..Thank you- it's just an idea..Happy Simming everyone.. :lol:

Comments

• Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited April 2013
    If you'd like to have an instant baby in TS3, although not in CAS, I recommend Twallan's Master Controller mod. I just made a new young couple in CAS, moved them into their house, used the mod's "Instant Baby" option, and boom -- a baby that was genetically theirs and properly shown in the family tree appeared on the doorstep. You get to pick how many and what gender, or a random gender.

I know you're talking about TS4, but just FYI. :-)
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    I agree. And babies with clothes in CAS! Sims 2 the babies just had a diaper on, and now in 3 they are larva. I'd love to create infants in CAS. And pregnant sims too.

Or at the very least give us the cheats like sims 2 had where you could choose "speed up pregnancy" and the sim would go through all the stages within 10 minutes.
    WLfAA9V.png