Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Power of moveobjects on cheat

I love the moveobjects on cheat of all cheats in existence of sims 3. I just discovered a new potential of it. We can make underwater tombs. the underwater tombs are more dangerous than the regular tombs as your sim may drown but its a fun experience.

Your sim can grab ancient coins under swimming pools:
original.jpg

They can insert key stones and step on floor switches:
original.jpg

They can also clear rubble:
original.jpg

original.jpg

The sim may need some rest though, They get fatigue faster and there are tendencies of drowning but it makes adventures more fun to me as there is a danger.

They can also open treasure boxes underwater.

I hope I can inspire people to make underwater tombs.

Comments

• be92003be92003 Posts: 64 Member
    edited April 2013
    :thumbup:good thinking chuck in a few sharks, and then watch the fun like the thought of under water tombs.
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ooh i love it. Thats really really clever.
    I love move objects, I'm actually so addicted to it.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh cool. With Island Paradise it might be even easier to make one.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ooh i love it. Thats really really clever.
    I love move objects, I'm actually so addicted to it.

Same here! I use it for landscaping, furniture placement, making grottos out of swimming pools, lining up porch supports, and so on.

Then there are days when I like to see what crazy things I can do with it. My best effort was a dinosaur inside my Sims house. I used the biggest plate glass windows so you could see it in there from the street, lol.

I have it on The Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6319632

Albertwhisker, your tomb is awesome!!
  • albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I used that dinosaur too, but as a monument. How I wish I can put Rabbit holes inside the house.... :twisted: Nice lot you got there.

For some unknown reason fish spawners dont work on pools in my game anymore, after the patch. :(

I may try to make a 2nd underwater tomb,that is 90% swimming based. But It will take a lot of testing before I can upload them.
    edited April 2013
    The fact I was able to make one before Island Paradise,make moveobjects on more pregnant with potential. Imagine all possibilities we have once we have that expansion.
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited April 2013
    Love your tomb idea! I want that in my game!

and Martuni, your dinosaur house really made me :D. I think that's the house my son would have when he grows up.
  • MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited April 2013
    The fact I was able to make one before Island Paradise,make moveobjects on more pregnant with potential. Imagine all possibilities we have once we have that expansion.

I don't know of ANY other game that offers so much freedom and creativity. And then you get the thrill of letting little people explore and play in what you've built. I've been playing a long time, bought a LOT of EPs and stuff, but if I divided out the cost compared to the number of entertaining hours, I'd bet I've been paying about a penny for every 10 hours of fun. :D

Good luck with your swimmable tombs!
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a fabulous idea! :)
    WLfAA9V.png
    edited April 2013
    I will try to make a job rabbit hole underwater and see what will happen. Lunar lakes holes can nicely fit in pools.
  • amberaura23amberaura23 Posts: 434 New Member
    edited April 2013
    This is very cool, what a great idea!
  • dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    I will try to make a job rabbit hole underwater and see what will happen. Lunar lakes holes can nicely fit in pools.

Umm...sim drowns while at work?
  • Enjoji101Enjoji101 Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh, just found this thread lol... I know it's been a couple months but had to reply. I'm hoping that with the power of the moveobjects cheat, I'd be able to place furniture and such underwater once IP comes out, and see what the Sims do in that circumstance. I might even be able to get away with creating a 'home' for my mermaids using that cheat, seeing as it may not be possible to do so without it.. Since it looks like mermaids can open chests underwater, I wonder what else they might be able to do :)

Bring it on, moveobjects!