Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Insane Dubois Legacy [Patriarchy] TS3 - New Chapter! - (5-7-21)

Comments

• xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited March 2013
    <3 Love <3

Ohhh, women are so good at convincing men.

Loved the chapter, even if you think it was lacking text. I think it was wonderful. Blended nicely. Gave us the information we needed and left us wanting more, per usual ;)

________
    Edit: Misread something and removed part of my comment.
  • MrsOogieBoogieMrsOogieBoogie Posts: 844 Member
    edited March 2013
    xVee wrote:
    <3 Love <3

Ohhh, women are so good at convincing men.

Loved the chapter, even if you think it was lacking text. I think it was wonderful. Blended nicely. Gave us the information we needed and left us wanting more, per usual ;)

________
    Edit: Misread something and removed part of my comment.

Well good, I'm glad you still enjoyed it! I'm so anxious to get this patriarchy started, I have no idea what to do if Sadie has another girl. :cry: I might just have to make it a regular legacy instead of a Patriarchy if they keep having girls! >_< hahaha
    edited January 2015

Read the rest of Generation 1, Chapter 12

Enjoy! :D

Comments and feedback here or on the WordPress is welcome!
    Post edited by MrsOogieBoogie on
    edited March 2013
    Just a friendly reminder bump that the new chapter is out for those of you who don't know. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading! :D
    edited March 2013
    Did you say 'They' want to come out?

Is she having twins?!

So many babies!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
    edited March 2013
    xVee wrote:
    Did you say 'They' want to come out?

Is she having twins?!

So many babies!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :D

Lol I know! Sadie loves children so much. Every single time the countdown runs out on her being happy to have had a baby, she instantly wishes to have another child. I won't give away the gender of the baby, but it's not twins. :( I was kinda wishing it was, that would've been a real eye opener for Marrick.. Haha
    And Sadie just refers to the unborn as 'they' or 'them' rather than using the term 'it'. It just sounds so.. Wrong, haha.

Thanks for reading! :D
    edited January 2015
    NSFW. This chapter contains mature content. Vilent behavior and content.

Read the rest of Generation 1, Chapter 13!

Comments welcome. :)
    edited April 2013
    That was so horribly sad. I made a lot of angry faces I'm sure 'cause my forehead hurts from scrunching it.

WHYYYYYY the animal? I don't know why but an animal dying hurts me more than a human dying - maybe the different levels of defenselessness - not sure. All I know is that I will probably have a nightmare now, lol. I just went and hugged my dog. I'd have to say that's pretty good writing if you can invoke such a strong set of emotions.

Poor Archor having to suffer at the hands of his owner - must have been a horrifying experience. Hopefully he gets himself in check so he doesn't end up hurting one of his human family members. Him needs to be locked up.

Jason is going to have a rough go for sure. I have a strange connection to Jason already but, I assume that's because that's my boyfriends name, haha.
    edited April 2013
    xVee wrote:
    That was so horribly sad. I made a lot of angry faces I'm sure 'cause my forehead hurts from scrunching it.

WHYYYYYY the animal? I don't know why but an animal dying hurts me more than a human dying - maybe the different levels of defenselessness - not sure. All I know is that I will probably have a nightmare now, lol. I just went and hugged my dog. I'd have to say that's pretty good writing if you can invoke such a strong set of emotions.

Poor Archor having to suffer at the hands of his owner - must have been a horrifying experience. Hopefully he gets himself in check so he doesn't end up hurting one of his human family members. Him needs to be locked up.

Jason is going to have a rough go for sure. I have a strange connection to Jason already but, I assume that's because that's my boyfriends name, haha.

Well, this is kind of the reaction I was going for, so I think I succeeded in writing this chapter.. Haha! :lol: Despite how terrible it might've been reading and writing.. :/ I hate people who do terrible things to animals, too, but it was either Archor or Jason.. Archor almost, in a way, saved Jason's life. :(

What a coincidence that that's your bf's name, too! Haha

And the next chapter will shed some light on how he might recover from this experience, especially now that he has to keep what happened to Archor a secret.. :X
    Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2015

Read the rest of Generation 1, Chapter 14!

Comments welcome, as always! :D
    edited April 2013
    Just a friendly reminder bump :D
    edited January 2015
    edited April 2013
    Awesome updates!

It's so sad that Jason hates Marrick so much (understandably, mind you). Kids have a sense for evil people. Although, I suppose Marrick isn't evil by definition... just insane :P

So, seeing things has started for Jason that young? Have you previously mentioned when Marrick first began seeing things (as a child?). I don't recall.

A persons memory can do tricky things!
    edited April 2013
    xVee wrote:
    Awesome updates!

It's so sad that Jason hates Marrick so much (understandably, mind you). Kids have a sense for evil people. Although, I suppose Marrick isn't evil by definition... just insane :P

So, seeing things has started for Jason that young? Have you previously mentioned when Marrick first began seeing things (as a child?). I don't recall.

A persons memory can do tricky things!

Thanks so much! I'll probably have chapter 16 done today sometime, too.

And yeah, Jason despises Marrick and for a reason he's not even clear of, he just DOES haha. Hearing Archor murdered on the other side of the door when he was a baby stuck with him, but he still doesn't know what his father did.

And no, Marrick never saw anything as a child really, only in later years did he begin to see things(I believe chapters 1 and 2 cover him seeing things, like his two little sisters that were killed by their father when they were young.) But that's the extent of him seeing things. Talking animals is a whole other story though, lol, and it only started after he had met and fell in love with Sadie, like his father, grandfather, and more had done to THEIR wives as well when they fell in love as well. I don't know why I chose 'love' to be the trigger to all of their insanity except for Jason. *shrugs* haha

Thanks so much for reading!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2015
    edited January 2015
    NSFW. This chapter contains mature content. Blood.

Read the rest of Generation 1, Chapter 17!

Comments welcome.
    edited April 2013
    :shock: Cliffhanger.

You should make a television series outta this story! Lol. I anticipate your updates as much as I anticipate the next season of The Walking Dead (I'm addicted by the way).

Moooooooooooooooooore.
    edited April 2013
    xVee wrote:
    :shock: Cliffhanger.

You should make a television series outta this story! Lol. I anticipate your updates as much as I anticipate the next season of The Walking Dead (I'm addicted by the way).

Moooooooooooooooooore.

Wow, that's a huge compliment actually. :shock:
    Thank you. So much. :mrgreen:

I think this would make a good TV series too! Haha
    Thanks so much for reading! Chapter 18 will be coming soon. :D
    edited January 2015
    NSFW. This chapter contains mature content. Blood. Violent behavior.

END OF GENERATION ONE.

Read the rest of Generation 1, Chapter FINALE!

Comments welcome! :D
    edited April 2013
    Friendly reminder bump.

:D
    edited April 2013
    Whatttttttttttttttttt the hell! Lol.

So saddening.

Perfect twist into the story. I guess they all have the insane trait to be seeing Archor? Yiiiiiiiiiiikes. Way to go Marrick. Freakin' guy.

Poor Sadie... she was so... loving. Not fair!
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:

So saddening.

Perfect twist into the story. I guess they all have the insane trait to be seeing Archor? Yiiiiiiiiiiikes. Way to go Marrick. Freakin' guy.

Lol I knowww.. Sadieee :cry:
    Thank you for keeping up with the story like you have, it's awesome and I always look forward to your replies! Haha :mrgreen:
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    Mrs.oogieboogie your story legacy inspired me to create my own but not with a male or the insane trait. I'll be using a girl and the good trait.
    edited May 2013
    xVee wrote:

So saddening.

Lol I knowww.. Sadieee :cry:
    Thank you for keeping up with the story like you have, it's awesome and I always look forward to your replies! Haha :mrgreen:

And I always look forward to your updates. I guess we've got a pretty good thing going here, eh? Lol!
    edited May 2013
    Mrs.oogieboogie your story legacy inspired me to create my own but not with a male or the insane trait. I'll be using a girl and the good trait.

Aww.. Thanks so much, Winterbaby! That means a lot. Good luck with your legacy! :D