Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why doesn't anyone like World Adventures?

13...Next

Comments

• albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Nraas traveler mod, extended the life of world adventures to me. I downloaded a custom world with tombs on it and its amazing.

I hope we will have new features for world adventures in the next expansion. Island Paradise must give China,Egypt and France some new features.

recently I noticed, after having seasons, Its raining in China!!
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    I like it. I don't have them travel any more because once you've played the tombs, well, there's not much reason to. And it takes obscenely long to load the foreign town, only to have another loading screen when you go back.

But I use the skills a lot. My latest family is in the nectar business. I distribute it to my other families because having nectar around is classy. And perfect moodlet nectar gives you +105 in combined moodlets! That's more than a new baby. :shock: At least one person in my households will always train for martial arts, just in case a burglar needs his rear handed to him, and then they can spawn money all day on the board breaker if funds dip low.

I haven't done too much photography but now that I've learned you can place photos and have them survive a trip through the library or exchange, I'll be doing it a lot more.
  • vonHentzauvonHentzau Posts: 419 Member
    edited April 2013
    recently I noticed, after having seasons, Its raining in China!!

Really? That's a glitch! Supposedly, Seasons wasn't supposed to affect the WA worlds! Unless you've got mods installed, then, maybe...

I love WA. Really, it's the only reason I got Sims in the first place. I love the puzzles of the tombs, although I have never finished every tomb in every venue.
  • jjaammiieejjaammiiee Posts: 169 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I really like WA!!! I loved it when it first came out, seeing as it was our only way out of Sunset or Riverview - And I still do love many aspects of it! I really enjoyed the large amount of content buyers received... All the collectibles (from bugs, to gems, to small statutes, etc) and especially all the plants available for gardening!
    To conclude I'm not sure if its a favorite, but I don't make favorites :lol: But it defiantly is an expansion I am glad to have! :mrgreen:
  • lawaleeth010101lawaleeth010101 Posts: 106
    edited April 2013
    WA is my fav and i don't have all EP's , but it is hard to beat. i go on adventures A LOT and even build my own tombs. So i also get rich fast. If u aren't a cheat person (like me) go on an adventure.
    one time i found 1000+ years old nectar and it sold for $130,000+ !!! (BTW if u want to make a tomb u had to cheat)
    So unless the come out with a world adventures 2 (Mexico, Israel, and Rome being three new places) , this is my fav

if u hav time, add me
  • albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Ea please make adventure destinations as store items.
  • DutchessDuckyDutchessDucky Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2013
    This might come as a shock to you, but WA is really buggy.

I know, EA would NEVER release an EP of The Sims with ANY bugs in it...

Regardless, if they ever fixed some of the bugs with WA (eg the adventure board bug) I suspect more people (myself included) would play it
  • SimmerSimSimmerSim Posts: 101
    edited April 2013
    DarkMirage wrote:
    I like it for the objects mainly. I never send my Sims on adventures because I find it tedious and boring. I would have enjoyed a regular vacation type EP, but that hasn't happened yet.

HhahahahaHAHAHAHA ur icon picture thingy MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK YOU
  • rosalie1216rosalie1216 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I had computer issues with World Adventures, that may be just me though. It also took FOREVER to load when going to other countries. It looked interesting but didn't really work out for me so it's my least favorite.
  • DrHobo1337DrHobo1337 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I'd like World Adventures if it weren't for the fact that traveling seems to always destroy my saves. Once one of my sims disappeared into thin air, once my ghost sim got a clone of herself, once I came back with no sims at all and so on. Which is why I'm refusing to travel ever again (or use the university for that matter, I bet it's just as buggy). I like the martial arts skill though, it's a shame I gotta use buydebug to get the board breaker.
  • DrHobo1337DrHobo1337 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Double post, sorry.