Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Co-op Cycle 2 *Scores + A4 Posted*

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm so so sorry for being late ,i'm very busy with school these days :((
    My Assignment 4 :
    This is so pwetty~!
  • jewittalexjewittalex Posts: 2,789 New Member
    edited April 2013
    bump.
  • KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited April 2013
    Bump
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited April 2013
    Haven't heard from Bliss or Zion. I'd really hate to have to cancel this but if it keeps up like this, I might have to :(
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited April 2013
    Aw, please don't! This was my first modelling competition. :c
    'Nother baby bump.
    edited April 2013
    I really hate to do this but I'm going to have to shut this down :( I hate having to go this slow ( and I'm not blaming anyone as a lot of it was y fault for not being more assertive with deadlines and such). With the pace, many people dropping or being MIA along with my lack of motivation for anything modeling related, I feel that it be best to do it. I will probably do a reboot in the future but right now I think this was just bad timing. I'm so sorry to those who are still here and trust me it's not something I wanted to do. As an apology, I will gift those of you that have stayed until this point. If there is anything up to 200 sps that you want from the store, post the link on here and I'll gift it to you. Really sorry guys :(
    edited April 2013
    I'll post what scores I have from the judges tonight after I get off of work. Never heard from Bliss so her team and my own will only have one set of scores.
  • KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited April 2013
    Really sad to see this end. It was a lot of fun.