Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Farming Expansion Pack Idea

Could we please have a farming expansion pack with farm animals and implementation like:
1. cattle, sheep, piggies, chickens, ducks etc.
2. farm equipment e.g. tractors, plows etc.
3. plants like wheat, sunflowers and maize to farm with
4. farm stalls where the produce can be sold e.g. grocery store (existing should do fine if modified) and a butchery
5. weather can be added so that if it rains you don't need to water the crops. If it snows then your crops are in danger etc.

Comments

• Options
    breeze_2810breeze_2810 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Yes this would be awesome. I've been playing since the original and have always wanted to be able to have real farm animals, and loved the seasons in sims 2.
  • Options
    Eliya14Eliya14 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited April 2012
    A FArming, Weather, and Cooking expansion would be fun..
  • Options
    breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Yes this would be a great ep,been wanted one since we never had one.
  • Options
    larissafd1larissafd1 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2012
    :D:D They so should have a farm expansion pack! That would be awesome! You could grow grass for animals, and when the cows/animals eat it the grass would disapear! That would be cool! Please make one EA Games! :):lol:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2012
    A big fat YES from me! I've been wanting farms since sims 1 (and so have a lot of other people). Please come and check out my HOMECRAFT thread where some of us have been working on this idea for a while. Please post if you like the idea because the thread is getting pretty big and the bigger it is, the more likely EA will listen! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    I would be thrilled if they bring out a farm animals expansion pack. :D:D I have been waiting for it since Sims 2!
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2012
    Eliya14 wrote:
    A FArming, Weather, and Cooking expansion would be fun..
    Since we're getting seasons, a farming, more cooking, AND restaurants with OFB style stores type of EP. Next to the restaurant we really need the OFB stores so we can have a farmers market and town fair during the summer and fall festival seasons :-)
  • Options
    RobynLuvsYouRobynLuvsYou Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Fabulous idea. A LOT of people would be down for this. Perhaps an animal expansion, rather than just a farm one? I think that would draw in even more people. It would have all the farm animals and what not that so many people want, but it would also have more pets.. like a greater variety of birds, reptiles and rodents, maybe more options of animal enclosures.. such as smaller and bigger fish tanks, larger terrariums, smaller birdhouses, hanging birdhouses, etc, more items available for the current existing animals in the game, as well as a few more animal related careers; vet, farmer, etc.

If they designed the expansion with all of that, it wouldn't just be marketable to people who want farm stuff, it's basically marketable to all. Can't tell me there's anybody out there that wouldn't be happy with more pets and more pet stuff!

I'd be so stoked if they did this, and so would a lot of other people. Get on it EA! It'll make you MAD PROFITS!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yes I really want farming expansion. :)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited April 2013
    chick_dance.gif
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I want a butcher option, If sims can eat crocodiles and frogs, They should be allowed to eat meat of animals they raised.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm hoping the upcoming Store content is a sign of a future EP ^^
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm hoping the upcoming Store content is a sign of a future EP ^^

Like the Magic set ;)
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited April 2013
    I just really, REALLY want my game to have random chickens running around. Especially on the streets... crossing sims' paths... making sims go:
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=700"
    (shelwass's picture)
    I honestly don't think that's too much to ask for... :?
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013
    summermistx3 You made me
    > :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I just really, REALLY want my game to have random chickens running around. Especially on the streets... crossing sims' paths... making sims go:
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=700"
    (shelwass's picture)
    I honestly don't think that's too much to ask for... :?
    :lol::lol::lol:

Perfect sim world. :D
  • Options
    amcroceamcroce Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2013
    I agree 100% :) I have been asking for this since Sims 2!
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited April 2013
    Just something I noticed from the first post, if we get stuff like sunflowers and maize, I want to see corn on the cob and little bags of sunflower seeds to munch on :mrgreen:

Oh and candy/caramel apples, popcorn and cotton candy. IDK if it's gonna end up as store content like people have said but I still want it!
  • Options
    asheslove85asheslove85 Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Looks like we got chickens now! In the store
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I really hope that these chickens are hint for Farming expansion. :)
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited April 2013
    Agree with this thread :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990