Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Life: Phone Won't Stop Ringing!

Hi, I have this issue were my sim was in the middle of going home from class. He stopped to answer, but when he did it was still ringing. The call ended and now there is no "Answer Phone" option.

I have NO mods. I have NO CC.
I do have some of the SETS from the store
- E9 (Limited SET)
- IAMES FOOD SET
- ALOT MORE

I have all the expansions and stuff packs. I deleted my cache, also did ResetSim, no fix. This isn't a HUGE deal, its just a "annoying EA problem". Thanks!

Comments

• dragonfreakdragonfreak Posts: 11 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I had this happen while my sims were in their home world. It stops after they recieve another phone call. So i had to wait for an oppertunity phone call to come, didn't know the phone was ringing, the promt came up for me to accept or decline and then the phone stopped. this has happened to me twice and both times the phone stopped after recieving a phone call opportunity.
  • simalary44simalary44 Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2013
    I had this happen while my sims were in their home world. It stops after they recieve another phone call. So i had to wait for an oppertunity phone call to come, didn't know the phone was ringing, the promt came up for me to accept or decline and then the phone stopped. this has happened to me twice and both times the phone stopped after recieving a phone call opportunity.
    Thanks for replying so quickly! :) Since my sim is also a celebrity (5/5) alot of opportunities should come from a call. Thanks! I will report to see if this works.
  • simalary44simalary44 Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! That worked, i also found out that if your sim wohoo's. it works too! (I think) :mrgreen:
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited April 2013
    My question is why do people have to post the same messages all the time. the other message I answered was on page 2, guess no one really likes flipping pages. There is another post on it and I almost thought someone responded to what I said on that post, but instead I was surprised to find a new post like that less than 12 hours apart.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."