Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

REQ: Simeattle with "Mountain/Shore" map

FloyminFloymin Posts: 104 Member
I no longer have the tool, but I recall that the large "Mountain/Shore" map has a remarkable resemblance to Seattle. My only attempt was quite frustrating, so I'm hoping that someone with the skill and patience to use the tool can create "Simeattle" for me. I would appreciate it.

A close approximation in terms of landmarks would be:

- a river from the south flowing into the existing peninsula.
- a bridge crossing the peninsula, west to east, from a small residential area to an industrial area.
- north of the industrial is Downtown, with offices,retail, apartments, and nightlife to the north.
- in the north and mountainous east ends are scattered residential, parks, and possibly retail.

Seattle is known for music/art, science/technology, medicine, industry/ecology.

EPs to use: Ambitions and Nightlife. World Adventures if you want to include international art.

Comments

• Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm already building my version of seattle in the sims 3-I'm using all EP's though.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I just figured the other ones like Generations and Pets were Sim-specific and could be used anywhere (Showtime is obviously associated with Nightlife). Do they have their own community lots?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I haven't played Sims 3 since my last post on this thread, so I likely missed Lennon777's upload of this to the Exchange. Does anyone have it?
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I have not uploaded it because the file appears to have corrupted itself.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I can imagine how difficult it must be to use all EPs in one World, so I'm not surprised. I hope you are able to get a clean file on your next try.