Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited March 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    QUERIES REGARDING CURRENT BUILD

Thanks Xena, now I know what you want I'll go with that blue siding. So glad you like the general idea of the home. Back to work now for me, watch this space :lol:

You're very welcome Glenkarri,I love everything &
    u are doing wonderful job my friend & I cant wait to download my
    home when its finished.I will be watching this space like a hawk...
  • B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi Glenkarri! Thanks so much for taking on my build. I'll get to the friend request as soon as this website decides to cooperate with me. :roll:

You can call me Eunique btw. :D
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi Eunique, Lovely to hear from you. I am going to enjoy building your home for you. I looked up some Chateauesque build ideas today. I will leave all my comments on the first page of this thread, in the Queries about Current build section. :D
    edited March 2013
    Glenkarri, I don't really have anything specific in mind. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

-Eunique
    edited March 2013
    Just a quick update Glenkarri. I've moved my Sim to Setra, the town by Pyronium3. I still want the same chateauesque build (I'm not really one to worry about homes "fitting in" :lol: ), just wanted to let you know just in case you wanted to pull ideas from the environment the home would be placed in. Hope that's okay!
    -Eunique
    edited March 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:

Hi Eunique, Work on your home is coming along well, I have the gardens mostly done now and will go inside today and start the interiors. Now, it can remain a surprise or I can put up a WIP photo for you let me know what you'd like :D

I'd love a WIP photo. :mrgreen:
    edited March 2013
    It looks gorgeous so far! I think I've fallen in love with that wall around the back.

Just wanted to add I noticed I put a lot of soft, light colors in my request but I open to deep rich colors aswell, (deep reds, purples, black etc.) And I've forgot to ask for Bonehilda! I'd love for her to be tucked away somewhere. All of my homes would be a wreck without her. :roll:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Eunique and Rose, I just metioned to Eunique I might change the colour scheme seeing it is to go into a more Egyptian drier type of climate in Setra, also change a few of the plant types to fit better as this one is really a fit in wet climate Moonlit Falls.....
    edited March 2013
    Feel free to change anything you wish to fit the environment, but I think the plants would be alright if you wanted to keep them. Although set in Egypt, Setra has a lot of sub-neighborhoods where there are plenty of homes with similarly themed gardens and such. I'm sure I'll be happy with whichever way you decide to go.
    edited March 2013
    Hello there. :) I've just gotten a late birthday present of 1,000 simpoints, and wanted to know if there was anything you have that you wanted to use for this build other than what I already have.
    edited March 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:

Oh that's good news about the Sim Points, Eunique. I will take that into consideration with dressing the interior, when the lot goes up it will show you what Store items it contains and you could buy them then if that is OK. That's if you wish to spend your Sim Points on this build, otherwise I can just use what you have already. I did bring in Setra, it's a very nice world actually and the home looks great in it. BUT I did recolour the outside to brick and paintwork in a more gold/yellow colouring which suits Setra much better and looks very smart. I had built on a 40x 40 lot (most lots available in Moonlit Falls are 40x40), unfortunately Setra does not have one, so I deleted 2 40x30's and placed the new lot there. It's a lovely spot for it in part of the upmarket grassed neighbourhoods with open surrounding to flatter the build. It's no good cutting the build down in size now as the full extent of the surrounding garden would be cramped. I'll try to find the address for you today and let you know where it is. Do you know how to edit the World to place a new lot?? :D

I'm glad it looks good!Setra is my favorite world for any celebrity sims of mine because of it's downtown, bridgeport feel, but with a lot more than skyscrapers and modern mansions. I do know how to place new lots and I think I know what area you are talking about. If you're referring to 667 and 669 Neferit St., we had the same placement idea! :mrgreen: I wouldn't mind spending simpoints on this build at all if you have some items you'd like to include. I love the build/buy objects in the store and usually can't decide what to buy on my own anyway. :lol:
    edited April 2013
    I'm almost certain we ARE thinking of the same area. ^_^ Now as soon as EA will take my money and stop giving me system errors I can get these sim points. :roll: Can't wait to see the home in Setra!
    edited April 2013
    That spot was PERFECT, exactly where I wanted. I hope all is well with you and that the build is going smoothly. :D
  • PritzoooPritzooo Posts: 227 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi Glenkarri, here's an update on "the grunge". I moved my single mom family (twinbrook) in and there's so much room! Only problem was the lot price was a bit expensive ($40+), but this was fixed by using "freerealestate" cheat. Anyway the family is growing up, and she is pregnant with her 8th child (thus 8th boyfriend). Hopefully i can get that 10 boyfriend lifetime wish done! :D Thanks again for making this for me, I lack the creativity in lot building :( Also all room are fully utilised!

edited April 2013
    Hi Pritzooo, Great to hear you are enjoying The Grunge. Hmm, I do have champagne taste in my builds, good thing there are cheats around, for the beer pockets, :lol: so I can afford to move into them too.......
    The little place must be a hive of activity with your family living in the "RED" 99% of the time. Have fun.
    edited April 2013
    Oh Vicki, the home is gorgeous! I can't download it just yet as EA still won't take my money. :roll: But I will be sure to tell you when I do. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into it. :mrgreen:
    -Eunique
    edited April 2013
    :D My pleasure Eunique, lovely to have met you, take care Vicki
  • ScienceCrazyScienceCrazy Posts: 116 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi thank you for your post on my showcase. as for my request is it possible for you to build a small (25x25) lot new brick detached house with garage built into the house. Could the house have 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. But please can the build be not too modern and can it include traditional aspects and can it be simple but detailed. If that makes sense? Also, on my request form I asked for elements of tropical, but I no longer want that.

Colour scheme, cream and browns

Please can you set up a basic kitchen and bathroom and put doors in all of the rooms.

Also on the grounds of the lot could you include paths and fences but nothing else and no terrain paint. Please could you also sculpt the terrain.

Thank you, your previous builds are amazing :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited April 2013
    Thanks ScienceC. Please read all the other questions re inside the build they are all on Page 1 of this Thread under Queries re Current build. I'll get a start on this later on today.
    edited April 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Thanks ScienceC. Please read all the other questions re inside the build they are all on Page 1 of this Thread under Queries re Current build. I'll get a start on this later on today.

I've just updated my post :)
    edited April 2013
    Hi thank you for your post on my showcase. as for my request is it possible for you to build a small (25x25) lot new brick detached house with garage built into the house. Could the house have 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. But please can the build be not too modern and can it include traditional aspects and can it be simple but detailed. If that makes sense? Also, on my request form I asked for elements of tropical, but I no longer want that.

Colour scheme, cream and browns

Please can you set up a basic kitchen and bathroom and put doors in all of the rooms.

Also on the grounds of the lot could you include paths and fences but nothing else and no terrain paint. Please could you also sculpt the terrain.

Thank you, your previous builds are amazing :D

All the information you should need. A lot of things have been changed from the original request Eg. Lot size, colour scheme...... Thanks

Edit: you can include things from supernatural and university life
    edited April 2013
    Hi, I've read the post on the first page. That sounds and looks fab! Such an amazing build! This is just I wanted. You don't need to change anything at all. Thank-you :D
    edited April 2013
    My pleasure ScienceC, have fun with the rest of the build won't you :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    My pleasure ScienceC, have fun with the rest of the build won't you :mrgreen:

Of course, Thanks, Rec'd!