Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

O.O I have a good maid!

I asked for a maid and since it's a big house, I got two. The female one I fired cuz she did nothing except hit on the womans husband and eat food! The second one however actually works! He did the laundry, emptied the potties and cleared the bad food!

Tell me your good or bad maids!

Comments

• sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited March 2013
    They give you 2 maids for a big house? I never knew that. Would've been nice to know that! I've been having a maid come + Bonehilda at the same time for my mansions lol.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    edited March 2013
    thats what the maids are supposed to do! the other might be some kind of glitch. now in the sims2 when you started one of the maids was having an affair with the husband. fireworks there! you got to decide if you wanted to break them up or try to fix the marriage. i had the wife kick him directly out on the street. there was also a simsbot that would do housework, sometiems, and i get confused now which was sims2 and sims1 but the robot would play computer games when everyone wasn't watching. and there was a butler that would drink when everyone wasnt watching! with supernatural you get a bonehilda skeleton maid that is the best. she just trained my dog to do tricks.

happy simming

verdaeni
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited March 2013
    Generally, my maids are good. :)

The first time I got 2 maids cleaning my house at the same time was when I was renting a place at University with 7 roommates. It wasn't actually that big though.
  • amy89008189amy89008189 Posts: 720
    edited March 2013
    Well, the parents don't get time to clean or eat (especially since this is a 100 Baby Challenge and 4 kids are being taught to walk and talk and such!)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited March 2013
    My maid did everything that was needed to be done around the house. When i would ask him to hang out after his work, he would always play with the kiddos. :-) I didn't change his face but i did change his hairstyle, facial hair, clothes, and name to Khris iforgothislastname. I'm thinking my widow Sim will marry him. Hes been around the family since they moved to Aurora Skies and has watched the kids grow from Child-Teen.

Some picture spam for ya:
    8568844682_31277d3876_b.jpg"width=800"
    8568844360_14767f4cdc_b.jpg"width=800"
    8568856380_f6f6735080_b.jpg"width=800"
    8578420156_5b1912a791_b.jpg"width=800"
    8577321357_abe0d2d0b3_b.jpg"width=800"
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • IsenstriderIsenstrider Posts: 981 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm not sure I've ever had a maid that was any good. Granted, they usually die in a couple days so it's hard to tell.
    edited March 2013
    My maid did everything that was needed to be done around the house. When i would ask him to hang out after his work, he would always play with the kiddos. :-) I didn't change his face but i did change his hairstyle, facial hair, clothes, and name to Khris iforgothislastname. I'm thinking my widow Sim will marry him. Hes been around the family since they moved to Aurora Skies and has watched the kids grow from Child-Teen.

D'aww! That's really sweet! :thumbup:
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't think I've ever had a bad maid. Except I hate how bonehilda, during fall, spends the entire time raking leaves. :?
  • rossthebest1rossthebest1 Posts: 115 Member
    edited March 2013
    the best maid my Sim had was when they woohoo'd all night long.

The worst is when she didn't do deep throat.
    edited March 2013
    amy89008189- Thank you. :-) It's pretty lucky when you get a good one and the same goes for babysitters!

Why yes rossthebest1, i will report you. It's no trouble at all. :wink: You're welcome.

edited March 2013
    amy89008189- Thank you. :-) It's pretty lucky when you get a good one and the same goes for babysitters!

Why yes rossthebest1, i will report you. It's no trouble at all. :wink: You're welcome.

Learn to take a joke ;) women - always emotional at the wrong time.
    edited March 2013
    Actually you got reported for breaking the forum rules. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/279031.page

Not because I'm being such a "emotional female" who "can't take a joke". Have a nice day.
  • navywifey071209navywifey071209 Posts: 642 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I've had three maids show up for a super dirty house XD I had a sim that was a complete pig and was really lazy, he called to hire a maid and on the first day, three of them showed up lol
    edited March 2013
    I've had three maids show up for a super dirty house XD I had a sim that was a complete pig and was really lazy, he called to hire a maid and on the first day, three of them showed up lol
    Haha :lol: I guess they called for backup.
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited March 2013

Those pics are amazing - I'm totally goign to have to start a save in Aurora Skies and snag that maid lol.

I'm in Riverview at the moment and all the maids are awful.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
    edited March 2013

Reported for spam, ;) your welcome ;)
    edited March 2013
    horrorfan1980s- Thank you :D Haha, he is pretty handy. Wish i could remember his real name before i changed it.
  • IsenstriderIsenstrider Posts: 981 Member
    edited March 2013
    He is a very nice looking maid. I'm not actually sure I've ever had a male maid show up before, now that I'm thinking about it.
  • navywifey071209navywifey071209 Posts: 642 New Member
    edited March 2013
    i'm confused....is this a thread for discussing maids or is it a reporting offenses contest? o.O
    edited March 2013
    Isenstrider- I have only seen two. The one i had and another blonde male maid with long hair. I guess they are rare. :\
    edited March 2013

rossthebest i've been around a long time, though the rules say not to state my age, lets just say i've heard this nonsense through a couple generations. and there are things i might say in private that i am too wise and courteous to say on an open forum as i know it is simply not approptriate, especially with young people here. (i have in fact made sailors blush, but only in the company of sailors. and i made more then one obscene phone caller hang up in shame when i insisted they do a better job at the obsenities.) that 'im only joking' line is older then the oldivai gorge and no more pertinent then ever. its what immature and unimaginative people say when they are trying to get away with bad behavior. its right up there with 'the dog ate my homework'. someday you might learn that courtesy is going to get your farther then acting like a jerk and thinking that will make people think you are cool. then when you get caught its the old women emotional line. and i know the next three lines too. and btw, it wasn't even funny. and if you had been around long enough you would know there are a least a dozen scathing combacks to that old line that would make you wish you'd kept your mouth shut, if i were to be discourteous and talk like that on this forum. your comments dont make you rossthebest, in fact rosstheinadequate is probably far more the truth.

verdaeni
    edited March 2013
    verdaeni wrote:

rossthebest i've been around a long time, though the rules say not to state my age, lets just say i've heard this nonsense through a couple generations. and there are things i might say in private that i am too wise and courteous to say on an open forum as i know it is simply not approptriate, especially with young people here. (i have in fact made sailors blush, but only in the company of sailors.) that 'im only joking' line is older then the oldivai gorge and no more pertinent then ever. its what immature and unimaginative people say when they are trying to get away with bad behavior. its right up there with 'the dog ate my homework'. someday you might learn that courtesy is going to get your farther then acting like a jerk and thinking that will make people think you are cool. then when you get caught its the old women emotional line. and i know the next three lines too. and btw, it wasn't even funny. and if you had been around long enough you would know there are a least a dozen scathing combacks to that old line that would make you wish you'd kept your mouth shut, if i were to be discourteous and talk like that on this forum. your comments dont make you rossthebest, in fact rosstheinadequate is probably far more the truth.

verdaeni

Have you thought of getting woohoo'd? you know this is a bit of harmless fun, If you find it offensive please feel free to complain to EA where they will gracefully ignore you ;) till then I'm going to enjoy my freedom of speech which my country allows me to express :D
    edited March 2013
    thats one of the lines. obviously you are abysmally ignorant as well. this forum is private property and you signed an agreement as to how to behave, which you have broken. you have no right to free speech here anymore then if you were in another's house. the monitors will catch up with you and then you can free speech yourself in a closet where you can doubtless fit all your friends.
    edited March 2013
    ... Since when did me creating a topic about discussing maids turn into this? :shock:
    Anyway, pic-spamming isn't a report-worthy offense! It just clogs up forums with photos, but I don't mind (Simasaurus, your graphics are AMAZING!)
    So if you are going to report for really random things, please leave.
    Now, go play and have a nice day..
    You just got owned :P
    edited March 2013
    verdaeni wrote:
    thats one of the lines. obviously you are abysmally ignorant as well. this forum is private property and you signed an agreement as to how to behave, which you have broken. you have no right to free speech here anymore then if you were in another's house. the monitors will catch up with you and then you can free speech yourself in a closet where you can doubtless fit all your friends.

sorry I'm against gay marriage. Back to the point, I honestly don't care what the rules state or what you think they state, I understand you are anti-jokes because you are worried about younger generations actually being better in humour and freedom then your older state (your words) you don't see me crying over your hostile and anti-freedom rant do you? no and you shouldn't care what I say. ;)