Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't get out of University

So I was playing my regular family and sent one of the kids off to University, so the game switched to me playing him at Uni. Now I want to go back to play the family he came from, so I go to Edit Town (perhaps I am switching families wrong), choose to change but it says I can't while in Uni, so I click on home and it starts to load and just sits there, and then it shuts down.

Comments

• glitterglichglitterglich Posts: 225
    edited March 2013
    did it keep doing that?
  • sammie512sammie512 Posts: 10,211 Member
    edited March 2013
    Unless you want your sim to drop out of university and have to start the term over when he comes back, you have to stay at uni campus.
  • CallyIn34CallyIn34 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I've tried three times and each time it kicks me out.

So what you are saying is once I have a kid from my town in Uni I can never go play ANY families from that town?
  • glitterglichglitterglich Posts: 225
    edited March 2013
    ya without a mod or something
    cuz when you make a sim do something you have to BE
    that sim throughout the whole action..
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited March 2013
    Once you send a sim to Uni, you have to play that sim until they finish the term or graduate...no going back to original town. That's why all my sims now go to Uni for only one term at a time.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • willow_kiddwillow_kidd Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2013
    Stuck in University? Yeah, I hear you. Story of my life! And with my degree plan I've got years left to go. ......... oh ......

Oh!

You were talking about your Sims? Yeah.... sorry. I got nothing to help. Haven't played Uni yet.

• qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    edited March 2013
    Stuck in University? Yeah, I hear you. Story of my life! And with my degree plan I've got years left to go. ......... oh ......

Oh!

You were talking about your Sims? Yeah.... sorry. I got nothing to help. Haven't played Uni yet.

LOL :lol: