Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I felt What Peter Parker Felt.

When my Rock Queen was Reading a Book at a Park, A Burglar in its own Burglar uniform walks around happily around the park.

Wanted to Do something bad to her like call the cops using the cellphone (is it possible?) or give her a rude introduction. Instead, i let her run free and mind my own business.

That Night, She Robbed my House! I know its her because i saw her name at the park and when she entered my house.

She entered my house, Alarm Sounded and police came. Fought with her but lost and i lost my Guitar!

Burglars in the game ONLY enter thru doors right? Not windows?

Comments

• Options
    KaibillyKaibilly Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh how annoying. :evil:
    I haven't been burgled yet, so not sure about the entry methods, I would guess just the door, but you never know.
    Was the guitar in her inventory, or just in the house? Just curious, because when one of my sims was in that career track they always (I think), kept their guitar in their inventory.

Or can stuff in inventory get stolen as well as house items?
  • Options
    LosT_pROpHETsLosT_pROpHETs Posts: 62 New Member
    edited June 2009
    All my Guitars are in the house... not in their inventory... I Only have one Main Door... so 2 Alarms side by side at the front door is enough to trigger her presence? or do i need to place it at every single window?
  • Options
    Sims3erSims3er Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL
    i love the title of this
    'i felt what peter parker felt'
    haha
  • Options
    LenartenatorLenartenator Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    No, surely you don't need to plant alarms all over the place, one is sufficent enough! :)
  • Options
    Dearey_CromthornDearey_Cromthorn Posts: 507 Member
    edited June 2009
    Still one alarm per room probably.
  • Options
    LosT_pROpHETsLosT_pROpHETs Posts: 62 New Member
    edited June 2009
    One per room is probably good enough.