Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion?

Comments

• Options
    Sims3erSims3er Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    i want to get a boat on the sims 3
    OMG boat houses!!!!!
    It should be done!!!
  • Options
    PennywisePennywise Posts: 331 New Member
    edited June 2009
    A Grand Theft Auto Expansion!!!!!

:D
  • Options
    musicmom11musicmom11 Posts: 1,698 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seasons
    ApartmentLife
    Mansion and Garden
    Nightlife

in that order. I didnt care for the other. Except maybe the Holiday Stuff but that was a stuff pack not expansion :)
  • Options
    JukeboxJukebox Posts: 325 New Member
    edited June 2009
    What they should do is put some expansion packs together and concentrate on making new ones for example:
    Make bon voyage and seasons one
    OR
    Pets and Open for Business all one disc
    something like that
  • Options
    LawMyLoveLawMyLove Posts: 181 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm an animal lover so I would go for pets, but ideally there would be many other animals as well (cows, horses, etc.). I would love for my sims to be able to go horseriding, or work on a farm!
  • Options
    NicolaNicola Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Open for Business and Superstar were always my favourites. I think both are are actually quite likely for TS3 as well :D
  • Options
    ValhelmValhelm Posts: 641 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't have many expansions- I have nightlife, seasons, and apartment life. By far AL was my favorite. I'd like in the new expansion life states, a patch, story progression and aging for only certain sims that you choose, apartments, a new town, maybe a train that you can use to travel between towns.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    omg yes!
    a train is such a good idea! D:
    trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains! trains!
  • Options
    AsuraAsura Posts: 300 Member
    edited June 2009
    i want a population pack lol. The town seems so empty......
  • Options
    Steph_FaragSteph_Farag Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2009
    Seasons (: the whole neighbourhood snow'd under aha xD
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    i like the idea of a population pack.. :o
    your a genius!
  • Options
    EarthWhispersEarthWhispers Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The farm and Halloween ideas are genius... I love it! I also would love to see pets, seasons and businesses in Sims 3. The house feels empty without pets. Also, one of my sims owns the Bistro, but it's just not the same as the total control you had with Open For Business. I miss that.
  • Options
    titchpearson93titchpearson93 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The farm and Halloween ideas are genius... I love it! I also would love to see pets, seasons and businesses in Sims 3. The house feels empty without pets. Also, one of my sims owns the Bistro, but it's just not the same as the total control you had with Open For Business. I miss that.

how do you own a bistro??
    that sounds so cool :)

xxxx
  • Options
    DkizzDkizz Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like the idea of opening up the community lots, when your sim has to go out for dinner you can see the inside of the restaurant and have interactions with the other people. Actually walk around the grocery store and pick things up. Browse through sections of the bookstore. I hate being limited to standing outside to meet people. Hobbies would be cool as many of the skills could lead to better hobbies, ex: Handyman skills being able to rebuild your car like in TS2 Seasons would be cool as well. Also a pool table and dartboard, they were my favorites from TS1 and TS2
  • Options
    HitchHitch Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I personally would like to see somthing long the lines of The Sims 3 Hobbies. As I miss custom making my own car. I loved Open for business too. But ill be honest I would just like THE SIMS 3 SPEED UP hahaha
  • Options
    FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    edited June 2009
    First expansion pack should combined previous Sims 2 expansions together along with anything that might have been taken out from the base game of Sims 3.

First Expansion Pack
    Combination of University, open up rabbit holes for elementary and high schools, Nightlife, Seasons, and Apartment Life.

Second Expansion Pack
    Combination of Open for Business, Pets, and Free Time.

Third Expansion Pack
    Evolve Bon Voyage more into a unique original pack that opens up more of the sim world to the neighborhoods. (Could also work if University evolves into an Educational based expansion pack.

I just summed up how they could give us everything we loved about Sims 2 in three expansion packs.
  • Options
    DavidHawkinsDavidHawkins Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    how about every single expansion pack ever made
  • Options
    chiqbananachiqbanana Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Looking at the balls of hay and Farmer roof I say there will be something that combine "pets and Season"

Sims Farm or Sims Carnival would be nice, some element from the Making Magic.

Id love to see Pigs , Sheep and chicken. That be awesome!
  • Options
    fivelafootedfivelafooted Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2009
    Definitely agree about the baby stuff too. We need an EP or SP dedicated to babies and toddlers. The babies and toddlers always get left out and never have many things to choose from. They should have strollers/car seats and things of that sort. It would be awesome to be able take your baby or toddler on a walk around town in a stroller or take them in the car. Pets definitely a must, seems to be all the Sims game are going to have a pets EP. I like the farm EP idea also.
  • Options
    ShelleyBShelleyB Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :roll:I think there should be a lot more option for the babies and toddlers. Having kids can be a blast if they have lots to do and lots of different furniture to choose from.
  • Options
    P3nf0ld3P3nf0ld3 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I can't really see them combining previous EPs even if we have bought them all before, but hopefully if (oops, I mean when!) they do re-release them, they will expand on them so it's not just a carbon copy. I like the idea of a pets one with farms/farm animals mentioned above.
    Contrary to what I've already said, I would most like a combination of Business and Apartments where you can own property and rent it out (the latter was the only EP I didn't buy, partly as Sims 3 was coming out and partly because you couldn't be a landlord)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I have an extremely, extremely epic idea.

What if you could play the sims when they go to work? Not just choose what they do, but play as them, at work and school. I think that would be so awesome.
  • Options
    BidMicBidMic Posts: 89 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Something like Open For Business definitely would open up the city more. You don't just make the house, you also make the building for your business or buy a vacant one. You make most of the choices for the business such as who you hire, what you offer, and how you spend the business income. When you go to work, it's just like when you're at the house. You control what the Sims do in the work place. I think that'd be a lot of fun and very interactive.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    That's what I basically just said...

I just wish there could be a train that you could use to travel through towns. I also kid of wish your sims could become maids, handymen, gardners, butlesrs, and other jobs usually restricted to NPC's.
  • Options
    simsgeek09simsgeek09 Posts: 88 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would love one to do with performing, something like the westend? or hollywood? Or entering them in something like Xfactor! So you can make your sims very famous!