Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

new fish and sea animals ideas

i was thinking it would be good if they added fishing boats and that would make more of a fishing career and it would be cool if you could put in crab nets and lobster nets also i would love it if they put seals, dolphins, sharks, jelly fish, lots of tropical fish, sea turtles and seahorses

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2013
    Dolphins would be nice. :D
  • Matt_Williams002Matt_Williams002 Posts: 105 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Theres already sharks and jelly fish along with some tropical-esqe fish, but I get where you're coming from. :) most fish can fit in the fish bowl/tank, so they can't be too big(even sharks can be tiny). I would love a large fish tank that could be wall-size, like the tank that came with Late Night, but e size of the huge TV in Showtime. I hope they add the function of starfish washing up on the shore(like in Sunlit Tides) to all neighborhoods, coral and yes, more tropical fish. The close thing to tropical is the Tragic Clown Fish, but I'm thinking of some from Finding Nemo(can't think of the names).
    edited March 2013
    Theres already sharks and jelly fish along with some tropical-esqe fish, but I get where you're coming from. :) most fish can fit in the fish bowl/tank, so they can't be too big(even sharks can be tiny). I would love a large fish tank that could be wall-size, like the tank that came with Late Night, but e size of the huge TV in Showtime. I hope they add the function of starfish washing up on the shore(like in Sunlit Tides) to all neighborhoods, coral and yes, more tropical fish. The close thing to tropical is the Tragic Clown Fish, but I'm thinking of some from Finding Nemo(can't think of the names).
    There's also a damsel fish from Supernatural, sea sluges from Late Night, and don't foget the swordfish which is a large fish. :D
  • albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited March 2013
    :twisted: are we going to be allowed to use them as fertilizers or cook them just like Sharks, crocodiles and goldfishes.
    edited March 2013
    Sea snakes, turkey fish, eels, parrot fish, urchins, shrimps, clams, tangs, morrish idles, golbies, sea sponges, tube worms, sea fans. I can go on and on about listing the sea creatures that are found under the waves of a warm sea. Because I use to live near a warm sea. I wish that I was still down there because it's to cold for me where I'm at now. You can tell that I will love Island Paradise because it reminds of home. :D
  • qwertyuoqwertyuo Posts: 5
    edited March 2013
    I would LOVE puffer fish! They would honestly be so unique. As you may know if not cooked properly these fish can be poisonous! This could add a unique feature that the Sim must have a certain level of cooking to serve this fish properly if not the eater may suffer swelling (moodlet?) or worse! Not to mention the puffer is an awesome and unique fish.
    P.S. This may also apply to squid or other fish. :D
  • Jasmin397Jasmin397 Posts: 80
    edited March 2013
    I would love whalesharks!!! :D
    edited March 2013
    qwertyuo wrote:
    I would LOVE puffer fish! They would honestly be so unique. As you may know if not cooked properly these fish can be poisonous! This could add a unique feature that the Sim must have a certain level of cooking to serve this fish properly if not the eater may suffer swelling (moodlet?) or worse! Not to mention the puffer is an awesome and unique fish.
    P.S. This may also apply to squid or other fish. :D
    We have blow fishes from the base game. They are like puffer except that they have spines. :D
  • FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Dolpins are nice addtion to this EP. Don't forget about whales, sea turtles, sea serpents and Updated versions of the Shark and Jelly Fish.

Jellyfish new spices- Red Jellyfish renamed from the Base Game, Moon Jellyfish, Pink Jellyfish, the rear Gaint Jellyfish and Rainbow Jellyfish are the new addtion.

New ability able to sting your sim while swimming.

Sharks can now attack your sim as a new death.* This Spices have this ability.

New Spices- Black tiped renamed from the base game, White tiped, Tiger Shark, *White Death ( Great white ) shark 10 % Chance if bitten, the rare Whale shark and the ultra rare *Mega Death Shark, 30 % Chance if bitten.
    edited March 2013
    I hope that they put a mega death shark in the game, and let us go fishing for one. I would love to see one of my sims try to reel one those in. :D
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I'd love to see seals, stingrays, tropical fish and eels. :D
    edited March 2013
    danivixen wrote:
    I'd love to see seals, stingrays, tropical fish and eels. :D
    Stingrays are another fish that's fun to fish for, since they like to put up a fight when you try reel them in. Other fishes that are fun to catch since they also put up a fight are marlins, and flat fish. :D
  • karina17000karina17000 Posts: 51 Member
    edited March 2013
    we need one of these :mrgreen:giantstingray200.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited March 2013
    we need one of these :mrgreen:giantstingray200.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:cry::cry::cry:
  • RustxandxBloodRustxandxBlood Posts: 13
    edited March 2013
    I seriously hate dolphins and would never keep one as a pet, but I would loooove dolphins steaks... as revenge for all those innocent women, and woman dolphins. Duh.
    It is more than possible to know to much about an animal, knowledge can corrupt.

Uh... sorry, thing I saw was dolphins. Anywhoooo; bull/tiger/hammerhead sharks. Clownfish, moray eels, green/blue/pink mandarin, lionfish, angelfish, anglerfish, jellies, manatees, stingrays, urchins (aka freaky spike balls), cute cleaner shrimp. Anyone else ever owned or knew someone who owned a salt-water fish tank? They're fascinating! Collecting the corals alone is rewarding and exciting.