Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Glenkarri. .... CLIFFSIDE Sunset Valley Modern... P 47

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    edited March 2013
    2 great builds ! :) I saw "the grunge" house on your DNA request thread and you have really caught well the theme and title of this build!

Serenity Downs is a lovely build, inside and outdoors! :) A special place for our older Sims to enjoy living in, and wandering through the property looking at the flowers and the ponds/fountain. Very nice gazebo, and i like the arches you have used. They can even play some chess outdoors. Great designing of the different areas of the interior. I like how you have set up the communal kitchen and the recreation centre, and of course you always need to have a good book to read, and the library area looks great! Nice shades and patterns used for the bedrooms, whether jazzy or classic! A great build!
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited March 2013
    W O W !!! ... what a fab retirement home to end up in when you're getting old!!! :thumbup:

In RL we all probably get shoved into places like 'The Grunge'... lol ... :roll:

I love absolutely everything about Serenity Downs!!
    I also think with The Grunge you've executed the request of a ... ummm ... grungy build to perfection!!

You have proven yet again that you can build just about anything!!! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Beautiful home. :D I love the garden and the gazebo. Looks amazing. Good job with the interiors too. Love the indoor pool and hot tub area. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2013
    Love your new home for retired couples! It looks very welcoming! Very homey!

Rec'd!

T
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2013
    :D Thanks everyone. I was pleased with how that Village turned out, it looks very comfy and I think will be reasonably easy to play. My tester Sim seemed very happy there. Now off to tackle the next one, The Waltons Home from the Televison Show, hoping to find some guideline interior photos now and not have to watch too many re runs :lol:
    edited March 2013
    HAMNER HOUSE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7098893

This DNA request build for Xena Cullen, is loosely based on The Waltons television series family home

HamnerHouseCollage_zpsf6016617.png
    Screenshot-14x_zps286455b3.jpg
    Screenshot-12-3_zpsd1d3977b.jpg
    Screenshot-10x_zps1e3903f6.jpg
    Screenshot-15x_zps972567a4.jpg
    Screenshot-18x_zps4fd170f7.jpg
    Screenshot-21x_zpsd99b89d9.jpg
    Screenshot-20x_zps7d016a98.jpg
    Screenshot-22x_zpsf0cb28e3.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2013
    Gorgeous build Vicki!! That fence dividing the kitchen from the living room is a brilliant idea (one of course which I may have to "borrow" in the future - lol)!!

I just know your requester will love this beautiful home!

Have rec'd and now downloaded my sweet :) xx *hugs* xx
    edited March 2013
    Very nice home! :)Lovely shades of colour you have used for the parent's bedroom, and I like the pictures you have used there. The purple of the bathroom and the tiling used looks good. Great work with the very nicely done kitchen. It looks just like such a kitchen for the Waltons would be like. Great exterior design of the house. The veranda would be such a lovely place to sit out on in those chairs!
    edited March 2013
    :D You are most welcome Kaz, pick my brain any day, I will reciprocate in turn.......... :lol: Don't worry Sims friends, Kaz and I are old friends :P

Thanks so much Rose for your kind comments, not a bad job on an American Icon Home by an Aussie :lol::lol: Actually I adore this style myself, I wanted those verandahs in my own home until I found out in RL, roofed verandahs are EXY.........it's all expensive extra roof of course....... :roll:
    edited March 2013
    What a lovely build! :D Charming architecture with loads of country charm. Love the porch, the kitchen and the bedrooms. Good job Glenkarri! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your build look great :mrgreen: Rec'd!
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
    edited March 2013
    Another extremely beautiful build Vicki!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Would love to lounge on that gorgeous veranda doing my grandma bit ... sitting in one of the rocking chairs knitting jumpers for hordes of grandkids! :lol:

Already downloaded and ready to explore ... and rec'd of course!!

That just leaves me to say : nite Pa, nite Ma , nite John Boy ... good nite Glenkarri :D
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi here, dear Vicki! I don't know the show, but what I see, that your Hamner House looks gorgeous! Also love your Serenity Downs, it's really beautiful! :)
    You make wonderful work with your builds, I'm so glad to call you a team-mate :) *hugs*
    edited March 2013
    :D:D Thanks ladies, I am having a ball working with DNA, so many different builds to challenge me a bit more each time, so glad everyone is liking the results :lol:
    edited March 2013
    Here is the latest DNA build

SEAFORTH HOUSE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7122592

This is a large family home, very stylish in decor. Downstairs a lovely kitchen with breakfast nook and fireplace, separate dining room, a good sized family room with bar and fireplace, a Study and a Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and TV sitting area, opening to a screened porch, with access to the outdoors.
    Upstairs a huge Theatre room and Games area, a family gym, three bathrooms, two children's bedrooms and a large double bedroom with babies nook. Loads of interior space for your family. Outside is attractively landscaped, pool and BBQ, laundry facilities, two car garage and bikes for the kids.

Screenshot-28xxx_zpsead5ed83.jpg
    Screenshot-30x_zps734af799.jpg
    Screenshot-32x_zps0b87359c.jpg
    Screenshot-33x_zps0b3ef904.jpg
    Screenshot-37x_zps3cf60803.jpg
    Screenshot-36x_zps19dd16b7.jpg
    Screenshot-38x_zps1cffc984.jpg
    Screenshot-39x_zps61875a3c.jpg
    Screenshot-44x_zps778496f5.jpg
    Screenshot-46x_zpse2f79c28.jpg
    Screenshot-50x_zpsb94666f9.jpg
    Screenshot-52x_zps7897fe12.jpg
    [img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee461/glenkarricreate/Screenshot-🐸🐸🐸🐸_zps8f2869f3.jpg[/img]
    Screenshot-54x_zpsdcadb6bd.jpg
    Screenshot-56x_zps90701c49.jpg
    Screenshot-57x_zps62bbe999.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Seaforth House is a lovely home! :) The kitchen looks really nice! Lovely shades of colours and patterns that you have used throughout the interior. The nursery nook looks good. Very nice flower work, I like how the flowers line the path up to the garage. All the rooms are very nicely furnished with much style! A very nice build!
    edited March 2013
    That's gorgeous! :D Love the exterior and the garden. Looks so welcoming! I like the earthy colours you have used for the interiors. Good job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited March 2013
    Very beautiful creation!!! The exterior looks superb and classy and the interior design is just very posh indeed!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fabulous home for our simmies!!!
    I'm sure your requester will be extremely pleased ... I know I would be!! :D

Another well deserved recommendation!! :-)
  • LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wonderful house! You did a great job on it! I love the shape of the Seaforth and how you landscaped the front yard. That looks very realistic. Rec`d with pleasure, dear Vicky :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited March 2013
    I love the new houses, excellent work Glenkarri. Off to Rec'd your studio now!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2013
    Gobsmacked!! Beee-u-ti-ful!! Just simply stunning - my kind of home to boot!

Off now to DRF this keeper!!

Brilliant my sweet - abso-freakin-lutely brilliant :)

xx *hugs* xx
    edited March 2013
    :mrgreen: Thanks everyone, I always appreciate feedback, don't we all. We work for days on our babies and launch them to the World, it is wonderful to see that they are enjoyed and all the little touches we put in, appeal to others as well. Very satisfying, guess we Sim builders are all wanna be interior designers, landscapers and BOB the Builders
    :lol::lol:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2013
    Can she build it?! YES SHE CAN!!!

Hooray for Glenarri the Builder!

Lovely home!

Rec'd!

T
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2013
    I LOVE the home Glenkarri! Sort of a modern mixed with european maybe? ^__^ Can't really put my finger on it, but the house looks lovely! The landscaping looks good as well! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Rec'd! :XD:

~Will
    edited March 2013
    :mrgreen: Heh, he, I can't help it ... I am an Aussie and we tend to love everything, so sometimes our homes are a big Mixture.
    Very nice actually when it works :lol::lol:

Tah Taryn, You know how much I admire your work, I am going in for another sneak peek at your latest WIP, which I know will be ABSOLUTELY AAMMAAAZZZZIINNNGGGGGG when complete. :mrgreen: