Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MARCH D.N.A. THREAD CLOSED

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ra345 wrote:
    Just stopping in the say hello and that I'm loving watching all the builds. :) they are all really great. I've also been stopping by some of your studios while on my Sims computer to recommend/download all of your amazing lots. Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks, Ra345! We appreciate the kind words!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    paogae wrote:
    Rayshizzie wrote:
    Wow that Chummy Troll cabin is absolutely gorgeous!!! It'll be a real shame if the requester doesn't get to see it. You def get a rec from me and I can't wait to add it to my game as I was looking for something similar for my sims! Wonderful Job!!

*Edit: I would love to know if those are some photographs you had your sim take in game and used them as the decor. I love that idea, I never even thought of doing that before...
    Hi! Thank you very much, you're really kind! Glad you like it! :D

Yes, those are pictures that my sim took in game: I used them to fill the house, because I could use only the items of three expansions (A, SN and S). But, if you'll download the house, you'll find only the empty frames, because photographs sometimes create problems (the game considers them as cc), so I removed them before uploading ... You can replace them with pictures taken from your sim! :wink:

Paola

Paola, LOVE the new cabin build! It's like a luxury cabin. I will Rec as soon as I am in my personal account and not the team's account.

The photographs in uploads seems to be a dicey thing. Sometimes it seems to work like a charm, but sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what causes the difference. I DO know that if you buy those photo frames and put your Sims photos in them then they do not show up in your upload (much like paintings show up in uploads fine UNLESS you frame them and then they don't).

I don't know how it is going to work, but I have a huge art museum I'm going to upload with a lot of Sim-made photographs (from CAP patterns of famous paintings). I REALLY hope that those upload, but I guess we will see!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: Littlemizboo
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? WA,Ambtions,Generations,Seasons,Supernatural
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):64x40
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Light and airy, would like one to be a nursery and one of each kids bedrooms
    Number of bathrooms: 1 downstairs, 1 upstairs and a few ensuites possibly
    Favorite color schemes: Purple, light blue, silver
    Colors you dislike: orange, Black
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: kids things from Lullabies set, Things from the Festival fun set i believe it is
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? If EA Sunset valley but most likely a custom one
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a pool and kids area in the garden, also a wraparound porch if possible
    Additional instructions? Nope i dont want to restrict the creator too much :)

Hi! I went ahead and put this on the Open Requests post so that you are in line to get your request built, but I need you to edit your request so that the size of the lot is one of the standard sizes in the World Editor because I don't think anyone can build you a 64X40 lot if they are using an EA world for the building process (which they will be). Thanks!

Zoo (Acting D.N.A. Secretary for March)

oops sorry i will edit my original post just now :)

THANK YOU!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Rayshizzie wrote:
    Hello, I just saw my request on the front page. I was actually hoping it would be a community lot, not a residential lot, if thats ok. Sorry if there was any confusion!

I'm so sorry, Rayshizzie, that was my mistake. I have fixed it now, so no worries. I'm glad you noticed it right away.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Username: kattysims1989
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):Gothic castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? all eps ans stuff pack (katy perry showtime ep)
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 8
    bathrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 nurseries 1 blue and 1 pink for babies,2 rooms with bunk beds in 1 for female children 1 for male children, 1 master bedroom for young adults,2 bedrooms for teens female and male, 1 guest bedroom
    Favorite color schemes:black,silver
    Colors you dislike:pink
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes both
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:no store content
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? creating own world not done yet
    Link to specific house or plan: suprise me
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?gym with indoor pool, office, music room, libuary, ball room for parties, stable for horses, graveyard empty
    Additional instructions? please could you have one batheroom attached to master bedroom and one attached to guest bedroom
    thanks
    oops i have all eps annd sp execpt for university and have limited katy pery showtime thanks

Katty,

Could you just go back and edit your original request to include this information? We link your request in the Open Requests post so that the builder can find it easily when claiming your request and it messes up our system if you have information in two different posts.

THANKS!

SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    Zoo,

I had to comment on the part where you mentioned that you're always building and never get to play! LOL I am the same way! I recently sent my sims off to the University. I ended up spending all of my gaming time on redecorating their house! Haha!

-wcpn

I do the same thing :mrgreen: Unless you consider checking for routing errors "playing" :?

LOL! I "played" University for just a very few minutes (mainly looking at all the new stuff that could be useful in builds, but I was DETERMINED to send a Sim to the university). I got very little play time in, but her DORM ROOM is gorgeous!

Builders! We all have the same "problem"! :mrgreen:

"Hello, my name is Zoo. I am addicted to Sims building. I am powerless over Sims building and my life has become unmanageable."

*pauses to listen to the "Hello, Zoo!" from fellow addicts...*

SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    crs9900 wrote:
    Hello D.N.A. Team

Ok.
    I went back to my original request and updated it.
    Thanks.

Thanks for letting us know! I would have given you the exact information that Nerdy gave you and she was a lot quicker!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    kwsills wrote:
    Are you hiring in March? I am a very dedicated Simmer who would LOVE to join the team!! I am self employed and the hours i work leave me about 8 to 12 hours a day to play sims (which i do almost every single day). Ive been building houses for myself ever since the sims 2. Ive just recently started uploaded my stuff to the exchange (a few of my homes, the pictures do them no justice because it took me awhile to get the camera thing down). My sims collection includes the whole sims 1 collection, the whole sims 2 collection, everything that is available to date for the sims 3 (all EPs and SPs). Then i also own misc games like, sims castaway and sims 3 on Wii and sims 2 on ps2 and the pc game sims 2 castaway stories. I own ALOT of build/buy items from the store and all worlds except barnicle bay and lunar lakes I wont go on and on, just trying to give you an idea of how serious of a Simmer i am how many years ive been playing LOL. If there is a chance you guys could use me i am 100% serious about this and would LOVE to join

Thank you very much for your interest in D.N.A.

The team just went through a massive February hiring campaign and we hired several new members. The team has made the decision that we need to let our new folks get adjusted and for the team to settle back into our regular patterns for a bit before we add anyone else.

We don't always have to be in an active hiring phase to add people, but just now we are not in an active hiring phase and are reluctant to add anyone new until we are all settled in.

I will tell you that one of the requirements to even be considered when we hired in February was a minimum of ten lots in your Studio, so if you only have a few in there right now you might want to continue to add to it.

We are BUSY, so at some point we will undoubtedly have to hire again, but I think the team all hopes we will settle in for a few months before doing that. It is actually a lot of work to read applications, look at Studios, and do all the votes, and I think we are all relieved to just be back building again for awhile! :D

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    Zoo,

I had to comment on the part where you mentioned that you're always building and never get to play! LOL I am the same way! I recently sent my sims off to the University. I ended up spending all of my gaming time on redecorating their house! Haha!

-wcpn

I do the same thing :mrgreen: Unless you consider checking for routing errors "playing" :?
    That has it's charms, DH! lol

:mrgreen: I'm the opposite, I get no where building because I keep getting distracted by my Test Group's antics (in my defense, they're all 'eye-candy' men and my simself. Who wouldn't get distracted?!!)

THANK GOODSIMS that DNA exists, so that we (who cannot build fast if our lives depended on it) have somewhere else to go to for immediate [4-week] gratification!!!
    WOOT to DNA!!!

::facepalm:: The reason I came in here was to say that I just snatched up Lucky Palms Gold cuz it's on sale for 50% off until Sunday. Barnacle Bay too.
    Grab them up by Sunday, 'kids'-who-don't-have-em-yet! :thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol:

Only YOU could get distracted by the antics of eye-candy beef-cake Tester Sims, Cressie!

You crack me up.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Thank you for your recent requests. Thread is up to date to here!
    SLpPUp.png
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited March 2013
    ...Only YOU could get distracted by the antics of eye-candy beef-cake Tester Sims, Cressie!
    You crack me up.
    Zoo
    Ohhhhhh... I can't think that I'm the only one who gets attracted to their sims... can't be just me, it can't...! I bet the clients who have had sim-a-likes made here in DNA have 'eye-candied' them by now.

"Hello, Zoo, my name is Cressie. Have they made coffee yet...? Oh wait, this is Builder's Therapy! I'm not supposed to be in this group - I'm supposed to be in Test Group Obsessions Therapy group in the next room. Sorry... nice to meet you though."
    ::walks out to find my group to get help::

Hey Zoo, wait till you see the eye-candy modeling Zoo U and DNA gear!! Can you say HOT HOT HOT?!!!
    If not, you should practice, cuz...
    lol

Oh, and reccied that uber-uber-lovely Chummy cabin by Paogae just uploaded that the requester better come get before the rest of us take all of it for ourselves... I love the decorating, makes me want to move in and snuggle with my sim-men next to the fireplace... Where's that coffee...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kwsillskwsills Posts: 27
    edited March 2013
    Ok thanks Zoo....I would have applied earlier but I had no idea what dna was until I finally Googled it lol I think you misread something I wrote though, I have around 80 items in my studio, I was just saying that if you looked at my stuff that the pictures on a few of them werent that great because I hadnt figured the camera in game out yet. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly though, and I will keep an eye out for you guys to hire again. You dont understand how perfect this would be for me LOL Thanks again!
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh okay. Thanks Zoo! Didn't know that you guys were finished hiring. Alrighty. :)
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow Paola (is it okay if I call you that?). The house is absolutely fantastic! The kitchen/dining area looks especially fabulous! :mrgreen:

Whenever I go on this thread and see all of the super, mega, ultra, mega, amazing houses it always brightens my day! :mrgreen: In go thoughts about how amazing this team is and out go thoughts about what I'd like to do to the London Midland Management Team :twisted:
    edited March 2013
    kwsills wrote:
    Ok thanks Zoo....I would have applied earlier but I had no idea what dna was until I finally Googled it lol I think you misread something I wrote though, I have around 80 items in my studio, I was just saying that if you looked at my stuff that the pictures on a few of them werent that great because I hadnt figured the camera in game out yet. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly though, and I will keep an eye out for you guys to hire again. You dont understand how perfect this would be for me LOL Thanks again!

You are right, I DID misread what you said! I thought you had only a few builds in your Studio. SORRY! I will go and check it out right away!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Oh okay. Thanks Zoo! Didn't know that you guys were finished hiring. Alrighty. :)

Wecantpickaname,

Let's say that we are finished hiring "FOR NOW". We try not to get too many new folks in in one bunch because there is a lot to become used to (sort of the "D.N.A. way of doing things", PLUS if we hire too many people in too fast it isn't easy for each of them to be welcomed in as warmly as we wish.

There will come a time when we offer membership to other people, I am absolutely sure of it, but we are trying to get our new folks settled in first.

I don't mind saying that this last go of hiring was REALLY DIFFICULT!

We had so many quality applicants that all or most of the team didn't really know. By spending a few month without hiring anyone, that will give us all an opportunity to interact with some of the incredibly talented folks who just may not be as well known to most of our team members.

That might not seem like it is that important, but D.N.A. is actually a very close, tight-knit group and when we invite someone to join we are making them a member of our family. Most of us won't vote for a really great builder whom we don't know at all. NOTHING against that person, you understand! We have had folks who applied and didn't get in because of this very issue (or sometimes because they didn't have quite enough experience as a builder) and then later on get an invitation and join us.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • DorkyVampPrincessDorkyVampPrincess Posts: 613 Member
    edited March 2013
    I was wondering if your team would mind, if I made a town probably one of the ones already in game, and remade it over with only your request team's builds and the different versions of the legacy house you guys have located here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/478323.page ? I would of course list every lot and who made it.

:) I love your guys builds, and think it would be totally awesome to play in town of only D.N.A builds. :3
  • kattysims1989kattysims1989 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):Gothic castle
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? all eps ans stuff pack (katy perry showtime ep)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 nurseries 1 blue and 1 pink for babies,2 rooms with bunk beds in 1 for female children 1 for male children, 1 master bedroom for young adults,2 bedrooms for teens female and male, 1 guest bedroom
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? creating own world not done yet
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?gym with indoor pool, office, music room, libuary, ball room for parties, stable for horses, graveyard empty
    Additional instructions? please could you have one batheroom attached to master bedroom and one attached to guest bedroom
    thanks
    oops i have all eps annd sp execpt for university and have limited katy pery showtime thanks

Katty,

Could you just go back and edit your original request to include this information? We link your request in the Open Requests post so that the builder can find it easily when claiming your request and it messes up our system if you have information in two different posts.

THANKS!

went back and updated information sorry about that
    edited March 2013
    I was wondering if your team would mind, if I made a town probably one of the ones already in game, and remade it over with only your request team's builds and the different versions of the legacy house you guys have located here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/478323.page ? I would of course list every lot and who made it.

:) I love your guys builds, and think it would be totally awesome to play in town of only D.N.A builds. :3

Hi, DVP!

Are you wanting to upload the world with our lots in it? I just want to make sure I understand the question before I try to provide an answer.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    thanks

Katty,

THANKS!

went back and updated information sorry about that

THANK YOU!
    SLpPUp.png
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2013
    GreenDay - your request is ready ....

VUE DU JARDIN

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7098430

VueduJardin.png

VueduJardin2.png

VueduJardin3.png

VueduJardin4.png

VueduJardin5.png

VueduJardin6.png

VueduJardin7.png

This gorgeous European styled home boasts a luxurious master suite with a decadent ensuite and his & her dressing rooms. There are three large bedrooms and a nursery. Including the master ensuite, there are a total of five full baths as well as two powder rooms.

The home also contains a cosy reading room with fireplace, a living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen with breakfast nook, family room, recreation room, a laundry, double garage, swimming pool and a spa.

Your sim-family will find quite a lot of skill items around the home as well as a stocked pond and a few fruit and vegetable plants scattered around the yard.

All upgradeable items have been made unbreakable and bookshelves have been stocked with a large range of reading material.

No CAP or CC was used in this build.

I hope you love it as much as my sim did - enjoy!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow Kaz, that's gorgeous :shock: 8) :mrgreen:

Amby316, I'll claim your request for Adam Levine's sim. Can you please contact me here to discuss details.
    Amby316 wrote:
    Request Form (Sim)
    Username: Amby316
    Preferred creator: EmpressPamela
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Pale
    Hair color: Dark
    Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso, Brooding, Hopeless Romantic, Great Kisser
    Favorites: Steak, Blue, Soul
    Sign: Pisces
    Lifetime Wish: Rockstar
    Name desired (optional): Adam Levine
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all EP so far and All SP except Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry edition
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Not sure....so none I guess. I have a bunch but I don't know what it is
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: No thanks
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    http://cdn.ndtv.com/movies/images/adam-levine-read.jpg
    http://www.waleg.com/celebrities/images/adamlevine-111612.jpg
    http://wac.450F.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2013/01/AdamLevine.jpg
    http://www.okmagazine.com/sites/okmagazine.com/files/imagecache/node_page_image/article_images/adam-levine-details-may30-cover.jpg
    http://www.beccahamiltonbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/adam-levine.jpg
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/121017070144-ahs-premiere-levine-story-top.jpg
    Additional instructions? tattoos are not necessary to replicate. I am a HUGE fan of his scruffy, stubble look.
    Thanks so much in advance I look forward to seeing your creation for me.

I also want to claim Cressie's request for a lot since the prior request is for a sim.

@Cressie, please check in. :mrgreen:
    (I'm probably inciting another rl disaster on myself by doing this, but I want another DNA build whether I can play it right away or not - so here goes: )

"THE [SIM] WORLD IS YOURS."

Username: CrescentMoonPye

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Not particular i]although bugging EMPRESSPAMELA with it would be funny[/i, but they have to love Al Pacino's best movie ever - Scarface (1983 version).
    It would help if they had the movie to reference [if they love it, then why wouldn't they own it?! Right? heehee]

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Mediterranean-style palace - turns out 'Scarface' Mansion is a real house in Santa Barbara [see link below, you can't miss it].

Which EPs and SPs do you have? My Page shows which SPs I'm currently missing. I'm gonna get Master Suite eventually and obviously the 70s80s90s SP = which is the whole point of this request, really. Use em all. I'll buy what's missing.

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Lim'ted

Lot size (dimensions): ? I dunno. Wing it based on movie.(64x64 wouldn't surprise me)

Number of bedrooms: ditto - must have office, giganto bathroom, foyer [so he can mow down housebreakers later] and grounds to befit a mansion invasion by business competition thugs --> all in movie

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? ... in the movie, I dunno. Use best judgement (although I highly doubt if either Tony Montana or Elvira 🐸🐸🐸🐸 could produce children even if they wanted them = they can adopt, but they're not ideal role models imo --> I wouldn't trust a sim child to their care, myself)

Number of bathrooms: At least the giant one with the ridiculously-sized hot tub [more of a swim-spa if you ask me! :shock: ] bathroom

Favorite color schemes: I like muted and tertiary colors best, but we're replicating a movie = so whatever Tony Montana thinks is classy

Colors you dislike: Pink, straight blue [Teal and Turquoise are good, though], purple [Aubergine, Periwinkle are pretty though], grey = but, again, if Tony used them, you use them too.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes'ums

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? You betcha! A palm wall somewhere would be mind-blowing

Please list the Store content that can be used: Everything you want - my Wishlist shows what I DON'T have, but that's not an impediment for you to use what you wanna. I'll buy it later.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: all

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? This Mediterrannean-style house would be nice in Sunset Valley or Monte Vista maybe :-o Although Sunlit Tides looks like Cuba. I dunno... it has to be a world that can grow palm trees

Link to specific house or plan: omg, what have I requested, poor builder...
    "Say hello to my little house"

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? If you see one in the movie, put it in. Comprende?! [I don't know Cuban - is that the right word?]

Additional instructions? Lot MUST have 🐸🐸🐸🐸-roach spawners somewhere appropriate (around the garbage can, maybe)
    I will try to find some good ref pics for your WIP thread once I get officially claimed.
    - I love that orange 'palm tree' wall scene [see CAP above], even though it wasn't IN the mansion itself. Iconic!! May not be possible to replicate though. try to put as many movie icon images in masion as you can get away with! ^_^ Woot!

It would be neat if the final lot name is " 'Scarface' Mansion" even though it's real name is known as El Fureidis (means Little Paradise).
    'Powdered Sugar' would be funny, considering... imo anyway :P But I'm naughty.

I'm intending to redress Alfredo Pacino Corleone in 70s80s90s pack stuff, butchered haircut, etc. so that I can reupload him as Tony Montana. I need a house to put him in so I can make a movie poster of it when we're all done.
    :roll: All this work just to make a pic that I imagined when the Base game came out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarface_(1983_movie)
    Well, the office chair and retro tv shouldn't be too hard...

Sadly, I can't find an actual blueprint for the interior room layouts. You'll just have to wing it like Hollywood does from the pics. Have fun with it in the spirit of Tony Montana, who's currently a ghost - of what color, I wonder?!

Some hopefully helpful links:
    ~ a little history in post 1&2: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/7519
    ~ http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f2/scarface-mansion-up-sale-2234/
    ~ http://www.clublexus.com/forums/the-clubhouse/296983-scarface-mansion-for-sale.html
    ~ slideshow at bottom: http://coolhouses.frontdoor.com/2012/11/09/rent-the-scarface-mansion/
    ~ http://celebrityhouses.org/tony-montanas-scarface-movie-mansion
    ~ http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/03/scarface-mansion-rent-18000-_n_2068785.html
    ~ http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=10464

:D
    oow785m
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,789 Member
    edited March 2013
    crs9900 wrote:
    Hello D.N.A. Team

Just a question: How would I update my request? Do I just go back to the original request and edit?
    I wanted to let Imoger know that I continue to have all expansion and stuff packs since first making my request.
    Also, just a little update on how I would like the property (not the house itself) look in anticipation of the Island Paradise expansion.

Thanks.

Hi here! :)
    Thanks for letting me know these and also for being so patient with me - thanks also goes to my current requester, KLAlexis -, my health issues makes it hard to sit at my computer for enough time in last months.

I finished with my request-build, just have to do picture-taking/editing today - and another important thing: praying for the uploading will work fine. If all goes well, I can upload it this weekend -, so not too much time to go.

I'm afraid I became a bit confused which house you selected from that site - till now I thought I know that - lol :lol:
    But when I will claim your request, I'll post screenshots (I made them with printscreen) to be sure it's that.
    Or if it's not too much to ask - may I ask you to do the same - taking a printscreen shot, copying into Paint and upload it somewhere to show me exactly which house you'd like?
    If you don't have an image-hosting account, you can do it on tinypic for example, it don't require registration, and easy to do.
    Or another way - just copy the saved screenshot into your The Sims3/Screenshot folder, and upload it with the launcher into your media, then give me the link to that photo (I cannot see others' media-list unfortunately) - in the case you don't know how it works: click on the picture, right-click on it, and select copy the link - then you can post it on the forum (into your request or on my contact-thread - as you wish)
    Thanks in advance! :)
    *hugs*
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,789 Member
    edited March 2013
    gngrsnp, glenkarri, sashraf, Paola, Kaz - so wonderful houses ladies! Gorgeous works in all details! :)
    Of course I've already caught up with recommending all.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! *hugs*
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow Kaz, that's gorgeous :shock: 8) :mrgreen:

Amby316, I'll claim your request for Adam Levine's sim. Can you please contact me here to discuss details.
    Amby316 wrote:
    Request Form (Sim)
    Username: Amby316
    Preferred creator: EmpressPamela
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso, Brooding, Hopeless Romantic, Great Kisser
    Sign: Pisces
    Lifetime Wish: Rockstar
    Name desired (optional): Adam Levine

I also want to claim Cressie's request for a lot since the prior request is for a sim.

@Cressie, please check in. :mrgreen:

"THE [SIM] WORLD IS YOURS."

Username: CrescentMoonPye

Scarface Mansion is coming soon...!!!!!

:D
    YAYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo! LOL
    What a good omen for us two clients!

Take your time and do a great job on Adam, Pam, (not that youre capable of doing otherwise, but he's hot and NEEDS to be super eye-candied for the client). :XD:
    I will gladly enjoy waiting my turn for this sim along with Amby! Afterall, he fits my criteria for helpful Test Group sim men - plays a mean guitar, sings, is hot and complicated, and can't build anything to save his life (I'm assuming, of course).
    Plus, the Celestar astrological compatibility calculator says my simself will get along with him just fine:

Human rating: 90%
    Emotional rating: 81%
    Eye-candy rating: 100%
    Communication rating: 86%
    Durability rating: 86%

:P [that calculation is 100% accurate, the universe says so... Pisces from the 10th to the 17th are on my 'he's a keeper' radar]

OK. I'll go take my TMI weirdness over to EmpPam's page now...
    *crowd sighs in relief*