Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Expansion/Stuff Packs

I know this has been posted once before but it has been quite a while so I'm starting a new topic. Plus, there are new expansion and stuff packs.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting a new expansion but I'm not sure which one I want. I love Supernatural and Seasons and I know when Island Paradise comes out in June I'll be getting that one. But the older packs I'm back and forth between getting some of them and not getting some of them. I'm sure eventually I'll get them all. Aside from Supernatural and Season what is your favorite Stuff/Expansion? What is the one you just can't imagine playing Sims without?

I'm not too interested in the stuff that I saw with the Katy Perry editions of the Showtime Expansion or Sweet Treats. I like Katy Perry's music but I don't want my Sims dressing like her. LOL
Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel

Comments

• GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    After Supernatural, World Adventures is my favorite TS3 expansion. :)
  • JJjoinut99JJjoinut99 Posts: 40
    edited March 2013
    I would say Late Night is likely my favourite expansion, if only because Bridgeport is so awesome. As for stuff packs, definitely got to be 70's, 80's and 90's stuff for me, can't beat a bit of old retro :wink:.
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited March 2013
    World Adventures. :mrgreen: I'm missing some stuff packs. :oops: I think if you ever see Fast Lane, get it. I can't find it in stores here.
  • JaypardJaypard Posts: 623 Member
    edited March 2013
    University life is, and I have all of them.
    As for my favorite stuff pack, probably 70's, 80's & 90's stuff too but that's because I only watch and listen to old movies and music so that doesn't mean much, it's only my personal preference. For the expansion pack though I highly recommend getting University life, it adds a lot in the game and is really fun although I hate some things like the new smartphone and the social network thingy, I believe it's bad influence for the youth.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks everyone for answering. I have been thinking about Fast Lane. I can't decide whether it's worth it or not. I'm not really interested in World Adventures (of course I'd probably grow to love it). I'm not sure I like playing in other countries/worlds unless you can live there. I'm world obsessed as far as Sims goes--I get bored easily. I was thinking about pets because it would tie in with Supernatural. How much different is Generations from the base game? I'm also thinking of getting Ambitions. I don't know. I don't want to waste my money.

The 70's, 80's and 90"s Stuff Pack interested me at first but after watching gameplay videos on YouTube, I don't really think it has enough stuff for me to buy it. I wish EA would just load you down with stuff when they make a stuff pack.
    I also would like to see a Pack of All the worlds (that have been made and a few new ones) but not like WA. One where you can just install all of the worlds in one convenient disk. I have a couple of the worlds from the store but they're so expensive.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't own any of the stuff packs, so it is interesting to hear people's opinions.
  • oliiviakkoliiviakk Posts: 20
    edited March 2013
    Kalphoenix wrote:
    I don't own any of the stuff packs, so it is interesting to hear people's opinions.

It sounds like you are thinking out loud lol
  • LAVALSKULLLAVALSKULL Posts: 2,366 New Member
    edited March 2013
    aside from SN my favorite ep is... hmm i can't really pick but i'd have to go with ambitions. I didn't like Showtime much at all though.

For Sps my faviorite is high-end loft stuff and outdoor life. and i would get 70-80-90's probably.
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited March 2013
    Favourite SP: Master Suites (I dont own KPST, Diesel or decades)
    Favourite EP: Thats a toughy (I dont have uni yet- better be here tomorrow!) I think Supernatural, showtime and World Adventures are tied I cannot imagine playing without any of those.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited March 2013
    Fave Stuff Pack: Tough choice. I own all but Katy Perry but I'll go with Master Suite. I really like the build items for the bedroom and bathroom. I would still recommend the other SPs, though. I tend to use something from all of them in my game.

Fave Expansion Pack: Late Nite. Now that Bridgeport if fixed I'm in love with it again. Seasons, Ambitions and University Life are also high on my list.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    My favorite stuff pack is ''High-End loft stuff'' :)
  • GnjburgessGnjburgess Posts: 400 New Member
    edited March 2013
    My favorite expansion pack was Showtime! Even though everyone hated it. I have so much fun with the new professions, and I love the neighborhood. I also enjoy World Adventures. I thought I would hate it to, but I gave it a chance, and ended up having so much fun! At times, I would forget to save once during my 2-4 hour playing sessions! My favorite stuff Pack is 70s80s90s Stuff. I love almost everything it came with. In CAS, my go tos are from that stuff pack, but I usually recolor them a bit....