The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucky Palms and BB for over half off!

Limited time only, see Guru post here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/658353.page

Comments

• baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited March 2013
    I seen this earlier. I am looking forward to it! :mrgreen:
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Ooh! Maybe I'll get Barnacle Bay! Thanks for the info.
    edited March 2013

Ooh me too! I was going to get it from Amazon but I think I will get it on sale here instead.
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited March 2013
    I can't wait! I am gonna get me lucky palms gold ;D

I wonder if they are doing this cause there wont be a sp sale tho : / hmmm.... I still hope they will have one tho ;D
    edited March 2013
    I hope to that there will be a simpoint sale. A girl can never get enough sim points lol.
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited March 2013
    I hope to that there will be a simpoint sale. A girl can never get enough sim points lol.

Ain't that the truth!!!

*Continuously refreshes bank account web page hoping for the IRS to deposit her tax return*
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited March 2013

Agreed! If there was a SP sale, everyone would be able to get something they don't already have and it would technically be at a discounted rate. But that's nice for those who don't have LP already. It's one of my favorite worlds. :D
  • heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited March 2013
    I am hoping this as well. I'd love to be able to buy more points and get a chance to gift those that have been kind to me! I have a friend that may very well receive LP as well if I can get enough points for it!

I'm hoping to get LP myself. I added it to my wishlist after I saw tons of gorgeous pictures of it. Definitely swayed my opinion on desert worlds!
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Ooh me too! I was going to get it from Amazon but I think I will get it on sale here instead.
    It's on Amazon for a reasonable price?
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm a little worried that this is all the "March Madness" Sale we're going to see. I'm thrilled for anyone to be able to get these items - I have them and love them both. I'm starting a new job on Monday & am hoping there's still a simpoint sale in the works so I can spoil some of the people who have spoiled me while I was unemployed. (of course, I'll need it in two weeks so I'll have my first paycheck for it!)
  • samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited March 2013
    I picked up BB when it was half price on Origin, and its still one of my favourite worlds for building in, its mix of farm areas and beaches is lovely and its a nice size, I also adore the floating tread stairs that come with it.

Lucky Palms I picked up on 90% off DD, the world itself never did grab my attention much, and I've only used it for buiding gifts for others, never played in it, but I really liked the things that came with the world so at 90% off it was worth it for me. It does look very good for white modern builds though

Thank you for sharing Jilly
  • ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited March 2013
    I picked up BB when it was half price on Origin, and its still one of my favourite worlds for building in, its mix of farm areas and beaches is lovely and its a nice size, I also adore the floating tread stairs that come with it.

I'm glad you've said this, I've never been tempted by BB but now you've pointed them out I do love those stairs, I'm not keen on any of the ones I have so I think I will get this on sale - a nice canvas for building is a bonus!
  • EmmatigerlilyEmmatigerlily Posts: 643 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow this is a really good sale, thanks for sharing x I don't have any simpoints myself so I can't take advantage of the offer :( But I'm sure lots of other people will and it could save people a lot of money :):):)
  • samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited March 2013
    Shrill wrote:

I'm glad you've said this, I've never been tempted by BB but now you've pointed them out I do love those stairs, I'm not keen on any of the ones I have so I think I will get this on sale - a nice canvas for building is a bonus!

It seems to be a world that alot of people aren't all that mad on, maybe because its an old one and doesn't come with fancy PC items? The ship rabbithole is quite cute too. Its certainly not worth full price imo, but its a nice world. I'll have a bit of a check to see if I have any decent screenshots
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited March 2013
    I can't wait! I am gonna get me lucky palms gold ;D

I wonder if they are doing this cause there wont be a sp sale tho : / hmmm.... I still hope they will have one tho ;D

The building stuff that comes with Lucky Palms looks so cool! I'm sure you'll be able to do something awesome with it.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)