Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add EDUCATION to the list of careers that is benefited by University

mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
I have to assume the omission of Education from being a career benefited by a University eduction was an over-site. EA -- please don't let this be like your refusal to fix the Criminal career (with it's horrid bugs). Add Education to the careers that get benefits from going to University.

God Bless,
mik

Comments

• tanzia1976tanzia1976 Posts: 62 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I agree and found it very odd that it wasn't.
  • gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yeah I agree, I thought that was an odd omission since University is all about education! Any degree should cause a rise in pay in education?!
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    edited March 2013
    after college, all the careers should have had a higher level of starting. They did that in ts2 and in real life, if you have a degree in the field, you don't start at the bottom...usually.

I should have said, in real life when we have an actual economy, god knows what the deal is in this bad economy, now a days.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    edited March 2013
    They should add counselor who encourages our sims with the lowest test scores to go into edu.
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Vlaxitov wrote:
    They should add counselor who encourages our sims with the lowest test scores to go into edu.

Ooooooh .... SNAP
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited March 2013
    Vlaxitov wrote:

But then there would be no one running for Congress...
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited March 2013
    Vlaxitov wrote:

But then there would be no one running for Congress...

For the win!!!! :D lol
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited March 2013
    windweaver wrote:
    after college, all the careers should have had a higher level of starting. They did that in ts2 and in real life, if you have a degree in the field, you don't start at the bottom...usually.

I should have said, in real life when we have an actual economy, god knows what the deal is in this bad economy, now a days.

I expected it to be like that how dissapinting
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2013
    I must have missed something... does this mean Sims with a degree won't get a head-start when starting in Education? Do they at least get a higher wage?
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited March 2013
    It means Education was completely ignored.

God Bless,
    mik