Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Life Bug thread

Comments

• strophicstrophic Posts: 8 New Member
    edited March 2013
    @strophic: Move her outside manually for the moment and then send to class to see if that works. I'll add

@crinrict: Thanks for replying so quickly! I made my Sim go to the supermarket and she went automatically after that (although I did notice that sometimes they skip classes), so this seems to be one of those glitches/bugs that happen once in a while and may fix themselves. Hopefully.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of glitch this is, but I've noticed that I've been getting oval shaped black spots on the floor that Sims cannot navigate around, thus stopping them from moving or using an object behind it. I used the moveobjects cheat to delete them and found that they are called SocialJigTwoPerson, which probably is an indicator for the area where any two Sims are interacting with one another. Apparently this has been happening since Supernatural was released, but considering how I don't have the Supernatural EP, I assume that University has brought this along.

Something else I forgot- for some reason, the game continuously resets the amount of days a season goes on for despite the fact that I set it at maximum. Relationships with all NPCs also reset once I load in.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • friendfulfriendful Posts: 24 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm having a problem with plant sims. If I create a plant sim in my game, save and exit, when I go back into the file, all the sim boxes have dissapeared! Sometimes they will randomly come back, except for the plant sim's box. If I delete the plant sim or make her into a sim that isn't a plant sim, the problem goes away. I guess I'll have to turn Petal into a fairy sim for now, intil EA makes a patch to fix this problem! I want my plant sims to be playable.

Here are some pictures of Petal before I turned her into a fairy. I was able to edit her using 'testingcheatsenabled true'
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/notacatnac/8547157876/in/photostream
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/notacatnac/8547157942/in/photostream/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/notacatnac/8547158046/in/photostream/

• mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited March 2013
    One more glitch - carry over from Seasons -

After a house is built and I try to build a second or third or what ever floor, I crash upon saving. It is such a bad crash that it wipes the save entirely if I try to "save" if I do "save as" with the same name as my previous save, I lose my neighborhood. It will even wipe out the back ups.

God Bless,
    mik
  • alisonk98alisonk98 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? Custom Content only.
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? No.
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)? Never use them.
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? N/A
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? University Life.
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? N/A
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?New game.
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Pre-Made.
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA Riverview
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. Download.

My issue is with the smartphone. When my sims go to take a picture with a friend or by themselves the picture doesn't save on the smartphone camera. It worked at first but then all of a sudden it stopped. Can anybody help?
  • shaposh2012shaposh2012 Posts: 760 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi Crincrit.

I've noticed a couple bugs and wanted to share them. Here are my details. Bugs below.

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? No, never.
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? N/A
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)? N/A
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? N/A
    5. Do you have Seasons or just the Patch ? I have Seasons, University and the patch (and all stuff packs and EPs except for Pets installed)
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.50
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? I continued with a game I started before the patch and UL.
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Born in game sims
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA world: Sunset Valley
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7.
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game? Origin DD

Bugs

1. Can't get a second degree.
    My YA sim took the aptitude test and it gave her a bunch of credits toward a communication degree, but I chose to have her do Fine Arts. She completed the Fine Arts degree after a few terms, returned home, started a job and all was well. She had a wish to join the political career so I thought I'd send her back to school to get her communications degree. The enrollment process worked as expected, but when the university world loaded it presented as though I was starting a brand new game. I had saved prior to enrollment so I was able to exit and then go back and keep playing with that sim. Decided not to try again.

2. Spicy Food Glitch
    This is a silly, but annoying one. The spicy food animations are now all messed up. If a sim remains at the table, they jump sideways so they are sitting on air and go through the action. Sometimes, if you have other actions queued up, they wait a long time before doing the spicy food animation. I had a sim eat something spicy, get a call for a date, accept the date, jog down a long path to the beach and then go through the spicy food animations while sitting on an invisible chair. Memory photos below.

original.jpg

original.jpg

• gentjt32gentjt32 Posts: 677 Member
    edited March 2013
    My game hangs up on the Maxis opener and freezes. No mods at the time but have recently added MasterController. Does this quite often. Every other time I play to be exact. Have to use task manager to close the game.
  • Trumpets0ngTrumpets0ng Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2013
    I have two bugs:

1. Multiple University Townies block the entries to the academic buildings and my sim winds up missing her class. It drives me nuts!

Screenshot-2_zps5a4d9ed9.jpg

2. The time of day/clock gets stuck and my sims miss their classes & work.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    edited March 2013
    Another bug - My sim got stuck transmuting to a plant sim and I had to reset her (she was there for well over an hour game time) She completed the transformation somewhat. She looks plant, but she has human needs (food, toilet).

I had just given her Steel Bladder earlier that day.

OK -- I sent her to be a test subject a few more times and she got Botanus Minorus (or what ever it's called) again and re-transformed into a plant sim ... and looks freaking AWESOME with WHITE hair and clothing. Ok, I changed her outfit to one I liked better ...

3528_4649549643622_7549494_n.jpg

God Bless,
    mik
  • TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited March 2013
    @TRajah: Did you reset the Sim ? Could you please test on a vanilla game if you have the issues as well.

Sorry to take so long to get back to you on this. I went back to a previous save game before I hit that phone bug, and it didn't pop up again.
  • mqeliasmqelias Posts: 53 New Member
    edited March 2013
    SympleSym wrote:
    I made a sim and enrolled her in University. I chose a dorm facility. The play button is disabled. How do I fix this?

Glitch_zps64961af1.png

thats the problem i have with mine too

@honeybee1564, mqelias: I'll add you to the issue. Does your Sim have anything in his inventory or his family inventory ?

first one did. but i deleted world and tried again and still wouldnt let me choose a place to live

Since it split the household, my pregnant female sims have alot of alchemy stuff since she learn alchemy, my male sims have lots of object from WA from his travels.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2013
    @ANNIEOVER: Thanks. Hope you get it to work. Wish I could be of more help

@ZeekSlider: I'll add

@greenstripes4ever: Glad you solved it

@zombieman: Please answer the questions in the second post. I'll add you to the issues

@mikitta47:

1. Yes, commonn issue. See this: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/stuck-bills-after-returning-from-university.html

2. Do you have enough money ? Someone said the only could move in houses if they had enough money to buy not only rent.

3. You sure they didn't have other commitments ?

@Eiszimmer: Please answer the questions in the second post

@strophic: Yeah, is should have that on the Seasons bug thread. I think that was the first time it was reported to me. Interesting about what it is though. Did you cancel any interactions there ?

I'll add the resetting

@friendful: Please answer the questions in the second post

I'll add though

@mikitta47: Yeah. That is not fixed. EA still looking into it.

@alisonk98: Do you have any pictures in the camera at all ? What if you remove the ones you already took and place them in your inventory ? Does this happen at Uni or at home or both ? I'll add

@shaposh2012:

1. Could you please answer the questions here if you haven't done so: [Error Analysis] Sim not arriving at University
    2. Could you try if you have the same issue in a new game. I'll add

@gentjt32: Please post in technical

@Trumpets0ng: Please answer the questions in the second post

- I'll add you to the issue
    - I'll add

@mikitta47: Sorry, haven't tried them yet. Does that mean, she's fine the second time round or no ? I'll add

@TRajah: Seems really random. Thanks for reporting back

@mqelias: Maybe it's a problem of two many objects. Can you sell some for testing purposes (just don't save)

----

I'll add later. Need to finish my RL work first.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited March 2013
    Residential lot defaulting to Apartments when I return to the game (giving me other Sims I cannot control (roommates), which I do not want), no matter how many times I set it back to regular lot (bulldoze and place etc). I have public room makers but no NPC doors, I have an elevator too (if that matters). I use public room makers ad hidden room makers often in my builds even before University.

Example: I open my game my build is set to apartments without me doing it, I change it to regular lot and do a test run and it works fine. I save lot to bin and save game. Close game come back the next day open my game and it is back to the apartment setting.

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? -No
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods -N/A
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) -No
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? -N/A
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? -I have University
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? -18.0.126.021017
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? -New Game but it existed before University (as in I only did build mode no play mode on this game, I save builds but it is still day 1 in my game)
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? -Existing Sims
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? -EA's Monte Vista
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) -Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. -Digital Download
    edited March 2013
    Travel bug with Plant sim - she does not arrive in main neighborhood.
  • Janina1211Janina1211 Posts: 892 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I have a problem. When ever my sim take a photo of himself or with a friend it doesnt work. the friend turns into a clone and the self-picture never happens...

What can I do? I read the same bug at the first page but there was no answer.

I have every EP & SP, the newest patch and I use MC mod and overwatch
    (newest versions)

that's it.

Can somebody help me please? Cause i would love to make a romantic pic
    edited March 2013
    @HollownessDevour: Added. Could you try a completely new game in Sunset Valley though ?

@mikitta47: Is that the same Plant Sim that had troubles with transmuting ? Could be related. I've added though

@Janina1211: Please answer the questions in the second post

I believe this issue to be mod related. Do you have any ?

==== Updated Through here ====

I've added a brand new questions to the list. It's something you'll need to answer every time you post cause that can change from bug to bug.

Question is: Are you reporting for the home, Uni, or WA world ?

blue2-rule-04l-whitevxcj.gif

As always, if you posted your info (whether your issue got added or not), make sure I've added you to this post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/647877.page#10303278

If you are on that list, there is no need to repost your info but if something changes, please edit said post or make a new one so I can re-link you.

If I said, I'll add, please make sure you did get added and that I understood your issue correctly.

Still have that rearranging to do.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

edited March 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ?
    Yes, Master Controller and Overwatch, I have cc (just one Make up)

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
    I just use the two I mentioned above

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)

4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ?
    Yes, I updated them last week

5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ?
    Both

6. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    I guess the newest, cause I patched last week

7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    I play an old town i just changed the household

8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    I use premade sims which I updated with UL clothes and hair

9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    Ea World Lucky Palms

10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    DVD Version

Can you now please help me cause i cant take romantic photos or self pics cause the other sim turns into a clone after taking pics with the smartphone
    edited March 2013
    Do a factory reset and try without the mods. I don't know what's causing it but to rule out mods, you need to remove them all.
    AHQ Tutorial

edited March 2013
    what is a factory reset and how do i do this? sorry but i dont know
    can i never use mods again? or why should i remove them?
  • ec1ipsseec1ipsse Posts: 53
    edited March 2013
    I have a new glitch - happens in both modded and unmodded games (checked with both a new sim and a saved one in both modded and unmodded games (the testing of which also explains why I got nothing useful done yesterday :lol: ))

Since patch 1.5, I have had none of the after-school opportunities for teens - they gain skills, but they never get the opportunities or trophies for participation. I tend to run on epic timelines, and my saved teen now has maximum skill in all instruments, goes to music club and.... nothing. The new sim is now at L8 athletic and at sports club, and also nothing.

I get multiple copies of the 'field trip' rewards as well, which never used to happen - 2 police badges and 4 atomic models so far - which never happened before the patch - only one per customer, before.

Both 'test' simfamilies are in Bridgeport, but I have briefly used an AP savedgame with a teen and the same issue also seems to be happening there. Currently trying with a saved family in Jericho (custom) - will see how that goes.

Also - cats can't fish any more - get the 'route fail' thought bubbles. From a saved game before the patch - level 10 hunt, and no problems prior to the patch.

Other issues (already reported)
    1. Empty info bubbles and messages

2. Can't catch birds any more either humans or cats (only get the option to watch)

3. Add me to the very fast gaining of social influence points - in home 'hood (Bridgeport) 1 game of table tennis gained my adult sim 3 ranks with the jocks; same sim is also level 4 with the nerds due to a couple of computer games.

4. I tried restarting the neighbourhood to get rid of the current lightning-skill gain issue - sort of worked for a game week and has now sped up again. Both sims I have doing this have the 'fast learning' LTR(can't remember what it's proper name is). Now trying a sim without it to see if that is the problem. Something must be broken in skilling in general - I just hope someone mods a fix for it!

On the upside - first term at uni with a fine-art student went swimmingly well - which, as I have reported it here, now, will promptly crash my game and wreck my computer. Just because. :twisted:

Also to say a huge thank-you to you, Crinrict, for running these threads. You are a life-(or at least, sanity- and game-) saver for me and, I suspect, many others. :thumbup: :thumbup: -You rock!

Edited for stuff I had forgotten to include. And spelling. :oops:
  • mqeliasmqelias Posts: 53 New Member
    edited March 2013
    @crinrict

My sims that going to the University now has reduced it inventory by alot, I left them in another house.. to precious to sell. I even left the pregnant sims (The sims can't deliver her baby.. glitch coming in and out of hospital) at another household and use another sims ... Also same problem..

• HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    edited March 2013
    Remaining bugs

My game is now reasonably playable. However 2 bugs remain.

- After cheating on the last exam fridays students do not get rid of the progress bar over the weekend. I'm sure it's a bug and not a feature, because if you cheat in the first exam and pass the second there is no progress bar.
    - On the first sunday there is no university meeting in Connor's student hall. I do get the notification and there is a sign on the map. However in the building these special tables with the freebies and information are not provided.

Crinrict thanks so much for looking into these things. This time it must be really difficult, there are so many reports. Thanks.

My present configuration:
    Windows 7, 64 bit
    All extensions and some shop content. No cc.
    Now vanilla game again
    Game: DVD version
    Everything patched
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • strophicstrophic Posts: 8 New Member
    edited March 2013
    @strophic: Yeah, is should have that on the Seasons bug thread. I think that was the first time it was reported to me. Interesting about what it is though. Did you cancel any interactions there ?

I'll add the resetting

Thanks again for replying :D
    Anyway, as far as I know, I don't remember cancelling any interactions there. However, these spots do multiply occasionally, so moveobjects cheat is the only way I can get rid of them. Odd how I never had them until now.

Oh and I'd also like to add:
    1. My Sims have been getting tons of Graduation Gnomes every time they go to class, so they end up with a giant amount by the end of the day.
    2. Professors don't teach during lectures- I found one of the professors sitting in one of the seats in the room and falling asleep.
    3. Upon reload, my roommate has become part of my household.
    4. Coffee shop counter doesn't work? There's no one behind the counter and there are no interactions available aside from sitting around and reading or talking to other NPCs.
    5. Sim doesn't attend party upon clicking "Attend Party" and there is no option to visit other dorms from the map. Parties are on different lots and Sim would be somewhere else entirely.
    6. On the same note as lectures, Sim occasionally raises their hand to ask questions, but nothing happens? (Not sure if bug)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Since installing University ep my game is constantly crashing and I am getting Error code 12 and Error code 16 when trying to save my game. My game even crashes during build mode and while in CAS. So frustrating! I can't play or build anymore. :(

System Information
    Time of this report: 8/10/2010, 13:40:09
    Machine name: PC_VAN_GEBRUIKE
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.100218-0019)
    Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: P5Q SE
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/20/08 15:58:11 Ver: 08.00.14
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 3326MB RAM
    Page File: 1023MB used, 5805MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 10
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9440)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_0851174B&REV_00
    Display Memory: 2426 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1019 MB
    Shared Memory: 1407 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: SyncMaster T220/T220G,SyncMaster Magic T220/T220G(Digital)
    Driver Name: atidxx32.dll,atidxx64,atiumdag.dll,atiumdva.cap,atiumd64,atiumd6a,atitmm64
    Driver Version: 7.15.0010.0163 (English)
    DDI Version: 9Ex
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 12/1/2008 22:35:26, 2340352 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D700-11CF-8D76-5B28A1C2CA35}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x9440
    SubSys ID: 0x0851174B
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_104382FE&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5643 (English)
    Date and Size: 6/13/2008 11:10:08, 2152344 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Apparaat voor digitale uitvoer (HDMI) (2- High Definition Audio-apparaat)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1001
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.5840.16387 (English)
    Date and Size: 11/2/2006 09:36:49, 235520 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft

Description: Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Muis
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Toetsenbord
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB-hoofdhub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A36
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 192000 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 5888 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standaard-PS/2-toetsenbord
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    |
    + Toetsenbordstuurprogramma voor Terminal Server
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 12/10/2009 11:32:14, 54784 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 12/10/2009 11:32:14, 35384 bytes
    |
    + Microsoft PS/2-muis
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0f03
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 12/10/2009 11:32:14, 54784 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 12/10/2009 11:32:15, 34360 bytes
    |
    + Muisstuurprogramma voor Terminal Server
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/2/2006 11:50:28, 50792 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 12/10/2009 11:32:15, 19968 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 12/10/2009 11:32:15, 34360 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 96.3 GB
    Total Space: 152.6 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD1600AAJS-00B4A0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 268.2 GB
    Total Space: 280.0 GB
    Model: WDC WD3200AAKS-00G3A0 ATA Device

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 14.2 GB
    Total Space: 25.2 GB
    Model: WDC WD3200AAKS-00G3A0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Model: ASUS DRW-2014L1 ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Dutch), 11/2/2006 10:51:44, 67072 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 3A4A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A4A&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E5
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Dutch), 11/2/2006 11:50:57, 140392 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3A48
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E4
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Dutch), 11/2/2006 11:50:57, 140392 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_82****43&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 12/10/2009 11:30:20, 53760 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D7
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 38400 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 224768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 192000 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 8704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 8704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EF
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 38400 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 224768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 192000 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 8704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 8704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 23040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D1
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 12/10/2009 11:33:37, 23040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB
    Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 3A26
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FD
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (English), 12/10/2009 12:04:51, 15928 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (Dutch), 12/10/2009 12:04:51, 45112 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (English), 12/10/2009 12:04:52, 21560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (Dutch), 12/10/2009 12:04:51, 109624 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 3A20
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (English), 12/10/2009 12:04:51, 15928 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (Dutch), 12/10/2009 12:04:51, 45112 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (English), 12/10/2009 12:04:52, 21560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6000.16632 (Dutch), 12/10/2009 12:04:51, 109624 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 LPC Interface Controller - 3A18
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A18&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 11:49:20, 13928 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E21
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E21&SUBSYS_82D31043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E20
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E20&SUBSYS_82D31043&REV_03\3&11583659&0&00
    Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_90\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_1026&SUBSYS_83041043&REV_B0\4&8372D40&0&00E5
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1E60x86.sys, 1.00.0000.0045 (English), 8/5/2009 07:18:22, 48640 bytes

Name: Standaard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_6101&SUBSYS_82E01043&REV_B2\4&116B1340&0&00E4

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA30&SUBSYS_AA30174B&REV_00\4&39043ADE&0&0108
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 12/10/2009 11:30:20, 53760 bytes

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_0851174B&REV_00\4&39043ADE&0&0008
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 7.01.0001.0849 (English), 12/2/2008 00:14:32, 4179968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativcaxx.cpa, 8/24/2006 00:26:56, 328162 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativcaxx.vp, 8/24/2006 00:26:56, 929 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativvpxx.vp, 9/9/2007 05:37:08, 52400 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativpkxx.vp, 5/30/2007 18:37:38, 2096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativokxx.vp, 5/30/2007 18:37:38, 2096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativdkxx.vp, 4/18/2007 15:19:50, 2096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0016 (English), 12/1/2008 21:42:58, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0630 (English), 12/1/2008 22:29:32, 4033536 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll, 7.14.0010.0208 (English), 12/1/2008 22:09:16, 4754432 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmmxx.dll, 6.14.0011.0019 (English), 12/1/2008 22:46:10, 159744 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 10/30/2008 16:45:42, 180720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dat, 12/1/2008 22:08:38, 3107788 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 7.14.0010.0018 (English), 12/1/2008 21:56:36, 50688 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1021 (English), 12/1/2008 21:56:14, 98304 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.cap, 12/1/2008 22:08:38, 69112 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4213 (English), 12/1/2008 22:44:10, 720896 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4177 (English), 12/1/2008 22:45:24, 274432 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2543 (English), 12/1/2008 22:45:58, 331776 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0005.0001 (English), 12/1/2008 22:45:46, 262144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2513 (English), 12/1/2008 22:45:36, 43520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.3257.28424 (Dutch), 12/1/2008 22:47:28, 425984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.8304 (English), 12/1/2008 22:17:26, 10981376 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdcaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0145 (English), 12/1/2008 21:53:54, 3256320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdcalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0145 (English), 12/1/2008 21:56:42, 57344 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdcalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0145 (English), 12/1/2008 21:56:30, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx32.dll, 7.15.0010.0163 (English), 12/1/2008 22:35:26, 2340352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 10/17/2008 16:19:10, 15079 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 10/21/2008 19:40:00, 45056 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 10/21/2008 19:40:00, 81920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe.manifest, 9/29/2008 23:22:28, 529 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe.manifest, 10/3/2008 23:48:00, 527 bytes

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,**********,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    ATI Media Center Video Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,atimcenc.dll,9.16.0000.30508
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    ATI MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    RealPlayer Video Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0708
    Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ATI EZShare Server,0x00200000,1,0,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6000.6324
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6000.6324
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.5840.6324
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6000.16386
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6000.16386
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6000.16919
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6000.16986
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    ATI EZShare Client,0x00200000,0,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6000.16386
    ATI Time Shift Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ATI Time Shift Reader,0x00600000,0,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ATI MPEG Video Decoder,0x005fffff,1,2,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6000.6324
    ATI VCR Video Converter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    ATI Video Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6000.16386
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    ATI Media Center Audio Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,atimcenc.dll,9.16.0000.30508
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6000.6324
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ATI CC Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ATI VCR Stream Sink,0x00200000,0,0,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6000.16386
    ATI Media Center Multiplexer,0x00400000,2,1,atimcenc.dll,9.16.0000.30508
    Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ATI MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    ATI Audio Delay Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6000.6324
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6000.16386
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16386
    ATI Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    WAV Dest,0x00000000,0,0,,
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6000.16386
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    ATI CC Splitter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6000.6324
    WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6000.16386
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    RealPlayer Transcode Filter,0x00600000,0,0,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0708
    ATI Noise Reduction Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6000.16386
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6000.16386
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6000.6324
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6000.16386
    ATI Audio Pitch Correction Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6000.16386
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386
    RealPlayer Audio Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0708
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6000.16386
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6000.16986
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ATI Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.5840.6324
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16386
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6000.16919
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
    ATI VCR Stream Source,0x00600000,0,0,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,5.00.0001.0001
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    ATI FM-On-Demand Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986

WDM streaming-tee/splitter-apparatuur:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

WDM streaming-gegevenstransformaties:
    Microsoft Kernel DRM-audiodecoder,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Cinepak-codec van Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    Intel IYUV-codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    Intel IYUV-codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
    VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atidvcr.dll,10.00.0000.31121
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16986

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986

WDM streaming-opnameapparaten:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM streaming-opbouwprincipeapparatuur:
    HD Audio HDMI-uitgang,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
    Realtek HDA SPDIF RCA Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6000.16919

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6000.16386

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6000.16919
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6000.16919

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6000.16919
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6000.16919
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6000.16919

WDM streaming-communicatietransformaties:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

Audio Renderers:
    Luidsprekers (Realtek High Defi,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Apparaat voor digitale uitvoer ,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    DirectSound: Apparaat voor digitale uitvoer (HDMI) (2- High Definition Audio-apparaat),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    DirectSound: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986
    Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Re,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16986

I only use EA stuff in my game. Do not use any CCs or hacks or mods. Strictly EA items and TS3 store items in my game.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited March 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ?
    I am using CC hairs and some clothing, but haven't put any mods back into the game yet
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)
    Took out Twallen's SP mod, only one I have ever used
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ?
    N/A
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ?
    University Life
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    The latest patch
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    This glitch is in an existing game
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    Existing sim
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    EA world, riverview
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    DVD

Please answer the following questions with every bug report

12. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?
    Both Home and Uni world

GLITCH REPORT: I believe this is an old glitch, but I can't find a fix for it and only got it once I installed university. My legacy heir has been aged into a YA without a LTW. I chose one for her, but it just isn't there. I even tried buying the LTR for it, but the result stayed the same. I send her to university and she still doesn't have one. Its not a big deal, but I would like to know how to fix her. I even tried resetting her without luck. Just wanted to report this issue since I didn't see it on here already. Any help would be appreciated!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited March 2013
    Just did my first 1 week term at uni, with 3 sims I made from Twinbrook (from an existing game). They had aged up to YA on the same day before they left for uni, when they got home they were all random different ages. Though, I didn't check their ages while they were at uni so it could have happened on the way there.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or whether there is something at uni that I am unaware of which can alter ages. I didn't use anything obvious like the styling salon, tattoo chair, life fruit etc.

Remainder of my details remains the same as here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top