Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MARCH D.N.A. THREAD CLOSED

Comments

• paogaepaogae Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited March 2013
    :D Thanks all! ♥

I claim this one:
    Username: LolitaGoth2
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build: Traditional Cabin
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Supernatural, Ambitions, and Seasons
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: Make one a master bedroom w/ it's own bathroom. The others, one boy one girl both with full sized beds. Teenage-decorated. Also, make a small guest room and put a cradle in the master bedroom.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 1/2 (1/2 on the first floor, one for the master bedroom, and one shared between the two teen bedrooms
    Favorite color schemes: Any neutral/natural colors, white, black, red.
    Colors you dislike: Bright colors, pastels, yellow, orange,
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan: This, Maybe?
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: Back & Front Porches, BBQ Deck, Pond/Small Lake in the back of the house
    Additional instructions?: If possible a small one-car parking area. Also, use as little carpet as possible.
    :D FR sent. You can contact me here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/255/602895.page#10434427
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't know whether this is meant to be like that or not but my request still says 6 bedroom house for SV.
    Thanks,
    Nerdy :mrgreen:
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited March 2013
    I am just dropping in to see what's new! Don't mind me..just a fly on the wall.
  • gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited March 2013
    This is Stone Fairy Cottage LITE Version
    With reduced store content and Town Life removed. Sorry, Ireneruthyablon, for the confusion. I hope I didn't pull too much. The 1/2 rail and the ultra lounge trash can are not in the build. I looked high and low and did not use. The game kept posting the ultra lounge bed cause of the original pattern in the children's room which I substituted.

The RICE PAPER WALL IS NOT IN BUILD nor is 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff pack or TOWN LIFE. :evil: (no matter what EA claim!!!!!!)

Sorry, getting frustrated that they are adding unnecessary content to my LITE build. Which I spent a lot of time honing out content on. This is so not okay.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7082897

StoneFairyManorLIte_zps735da480.png?t=1362957516

Revised livingroom and kitchen
    StoneLivingroomLite_zpsf1083bc0.png?t=1362957538

GardenMasterSuite_zps65edcd1e.png

Revised boysroom and bath
    GardenChildrenLite_zps1a24****.png?t=1362957502

Revised spellroom and sunroom.
    GardenSunroomLite_zps7feac2f8.png?t=1362957508

Revised tower and entry
    StoneyPoolLite_zps1588d470.png?t=1362957546

StoneBarn_zps5fd29dd3.png

Revised Children's maze
    StoneGardenLite_zps0b2a03b2.png?t=1362957532

StoneyOverView_zps04deb775.png

-gngrsnp
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited March 2013
    That is an AMAZING house! I love it! :O :D
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2013
    I would like to claim this one next:-
    GreenDay wrote:
    Residential Lot
    Username: GreenDay
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): European
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All, except for Town Life, Diesel, Fast Lane, KPST, Supernatural, Seasons, and 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): Big enough for the house to fit comfortably with a good sized backyard
    Number of bedrooms: 3 or 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: For the kids: male and female rooms, but can be kept mostly neutral so they can be used for all ages.
    Number of bathrooms: Doesn't matter, at least 2 or 3 maybe more.
    Favorite color schemes: Warm, earthy tones (Deep oranges, reds, browns, beige, deep yellows, etc.)
    Colors you dislike: Neons
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, I tried to do this home on my own, but after numerous crashes, I gave up.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I don't have any story content :(
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Don't have any.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Most likely will be placed in a custom world.
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.houseplans.com/plan/5448-square-feet-5-bedrooms-5-5-bathroom-european-house-plans-3-garage-34848
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: Nicely landscaped lot. I can't landscape to save my life :) (pool/hot tub area, patio lounge, gardens, etc).
    Additional instructions?: Doesn't need to follow this plan exactly, just be similar on the outside looks. You don't need to keep the garage part, if you do choose to, make it a corner lot. Doesn't need to be too lavish as it will be used as a family home.

Friend request sent today (11/03/13). GreenDay you can leave any messages for me at this link - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/603662.page.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2013
    Are your Sims getting on a bit, starting to feel the need for their own space, away from the hustle and bustle of a fast paced lifestyle? Look no further, Serenity Downs offers luxury living in a secure environment. This lovely Retirement Escape, will accommodate 6 couples. The bedrooms all come with their own bathroom. Two are very jazzy, for the Elders that can't stand conventional decor, like the Musico and the Little Witch from Moonlit Falls, who won't give up her wand. The Centre has a fully equipped Library with Computers for easy Internet access. All eating is done in a large, airy, communal kitchen. The Fitness lovers have a good sized Gym and there are plenty of games to play, both in the Recreation Room and throughout the grounds. An indoor/outdoor pool will cool or warm your Sims and a dip in the hotub should ease those aches and pains. For those retired Gardeners, Serenity has that too, with a quiet Gazebo and garden based hot tub to just while away time, enjoying the fresh air and calm.

Built for Arkham_Zombie by Glenkarri
    SERENITY DOWNS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7083155

SerenityDownsfrt_zps496287b9.jpg
    Screenshot-5x_zps003fff3c.jpg
    Screenshot-11x_zpsd1673c12.jpg
    Screenshot-22x_zps21e4c43e.jpg
    Screenshot-45x_zps2ee6bb0c.jpg
    Screenshot-48x_zps9e71f988.png
    Screenshot-55-4_zps61e8cbc4.jpg
    Screenshot-36x_zps33e09fea.jpg
    Jazzy bedrooms
    Screenshot-38x_zps1c504252.jpg
    Screenshot-40x_zpsd2ff27cd.jpg
    Classic bedrooms
    Screenshot-17x_zps3c9b4ce5.jpg
    Screenshot-15x_zpsaf88d7e9.png
    Screenshot-14x_zpsd6e5f1aa.jpg
    Cafeteria
    Screenshot-23x_zps37bdf14e.jpg
    Screenshot-24x_zps951fb183.jpg
    Recreation Room and Gym
    Screenshot-27x_zps0bd41682.jpg
    Screenshot-28x_zpsa57d2243.jpg
    Library and Office
    Screenshot-33x_zps37bb079a.jpg
    [img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee461/glenkarricreate/Screenshot-🐸🐸🐸🐸_zpsd0695cd0.jpg[/img]
    Screenshot-31x_zpsc95dcd48.jpg
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2013
    Shame on not at retirement age just yet (though my body tells me differently - lol)..

This little village is gorgeous Vicki!! Love the separate living spaces and the communal hub :) Have DRF'd m'dear - too lovely to lose track of for my future retirement plans!!

xx *hugs* xx
    edited March 2013
    I'll claim this one please

Username:Xena Cullen
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):The Walton's Traditonal Family Home
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?I have all the EP's & SP's now.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?Limited Editon
    Lot size (dimensions):30x30 Lot
    Number of bedrooms:2 master bedrooms,(grandparents master bedroom downstairs left from the livingroom downstairs).
    (Parents master bedroom,1 Boys Bedroom & 1 Girls Bedroom(All Upstairs)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?I love Purple,Grey,Blue,Red with black boarders.
    Number of bathrooms:2 master bathroom(1 for the Grandparents bedroom & 1 for the parents bedroom)1 bathroom for the boys bedroom. & 1 bathroom for the girls bathroom.
    Favorite color schemes:Blue,Grey,Purple,Red with Black boarders.
    Colors you dislike:I hate white with a passion!
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:Any Store Content
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:Any
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?Monte Vista
    Link to specific house or plan:http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/a6-qm64IKw8BYx4pirc-xw
    http://www.delsjourney.com/close-ups/us/waltons/introductions/i
    ntro_home.htm
    http://www.rockfish-river.com/en/floor-plan.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?2 Car Garage
    Additional instructions?Laundry & Pantry Room
    Anyone remember or watched The Waltons?

Note:I hope I aint confusing whoever takes my request,if u need more info
    or pics i'll be happy to search & deliver to u.Thank u!!!

Xena Cullen can contact me for chatting on this thread
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/643860.page#10242206

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2013
    jenny0786 wrote:
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hello to Zoo! You are doing an AMAZING job with the thread this month! Looking forward to your next course :D

I have made it a point to go and rec everyone's newest uploads! You all are such amazing and talented builders!

I am looking forward to seeing who claims my request; and I will apologize in advance that it is so large. A dear friend bought me University and shipped it out today; so I should have it by the middle of next week!

Hugs to all

~Jenny~

Hi, Jenny! I'm doing my best to keep up with our thread but I was Liamed a bunch today and now I have to catch up.

When you get University Life make sure you update your request post so that the builder who claims it will know that you have it.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    As it hasn't been claimed I'm about to update my request :)

You absolutely can do that, but it looks like you chose mvande as the preferred creator. Although she pops in to see us from time to time, she is on inactive status right now (meaning that she isn't doing any team duties, including taking requests).

She is in school and likely won't be active again until summer. Sorry!

Oh don't worry! I can change it back, I absolutely do not mind who takes the request, it was just I saw she said that she was better at creating sims than houses. I just thought as she said that she'd make the sim very realistic But I don't mind. :)

She does some really great Sims, unfortunately she is too busy at school to make them right now. :D

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    I don't know whether this is meant to be like that or not but my request still says 6 bedroom house for SV.
    Thanks,

Nerdy, Sweetie, I may just be really sleepy but I didn't understand your post at all.

Last I heard you had a request for a train station, is that not true any longer?

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    I am just dropping in to see what's new! Don't mind me..just a fly on the wall.

Feel free to lurk! :mrgreen:

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    gngrsnp wrote:
    This is Stone Fairy Cottage LITE Version
    With reduced store content and Town Life removed. Sorry, Ireneruthyablon, for the confusion. I hope I didn't pull too much. The 1/2 rail and the ultra lounge trash can are not in the build. I looked high and low and did not use. The game kept posting the ultra lounge bed cause of the original pattern in the children's room which I substituted.

The RICE PAPER WALL IS NOT IN BUILD nor is 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff pack or TOWN LIFE. :evil: (no matter what EA claim!!!!!!)

Sorry, getting frustrated that they are adding unnecessary content to my LITE build. Which I spent a lot of time honing out content on. This is so not okay.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7082897

IMAGES

-gngrsnp

Cookie, this build is gorgeous (lite version or full), but I couldn't find it in the Open Requests post at all. Is this something from before that you re-did for the requester?

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Are your Sims getting on a bit, starting to feel the need for their own space, away from the hustle and bustle of a fast paced lifestyle? Look no further, Serenity Downs offers luxury living in a secure environment. This lovely Retirement Escape, will accommodate 6 couples. The bedrooms all come with their own bathroom. Two are very jazzy, for the Elders that can't stand conventional decor, like the Musico and the Little Witch from Moonlit Falls, who won't give up her wand. The Centre has a fully equipped Library with Computers for easy Internet access. All eating is done in a large, airy, communal kitchen. The Fitness lovers have a good sized Gym and there are plenty of games to play, both in the Recreation Room and throughout the grounds. An indoor/outdoor pool will cool or warm your Sims and a dip in the hotub should ease those aches and pains. For those retired Gardeners, Serenity has that too, with a quiet Gazebo and garden based hot tub to just while away time, enjoying the fresh air and calm.

Built for Arkham_Zombie by Glenkarri
    SERENITY DOWNS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7083155

IMAGES

Beautiful job, Glenkarri! This looks like a fun place to spend your retirement years!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2013
    Thread is up to date to here!
    SLpPUp.png
  • xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited March 2013
    *(Screams With Joy & Delight)*
    Thank U Thank U Thank U so much Glenkarri for taking
    my request,I'm eternally grateful to u.Hugsss to u...

P.S.Let me know if u need any pics of the Walton's home
    cause i'll be delighted to find some for u,thank u again!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2013
    Is it all right if I make a change to my request? I found a house plan I want to add to it.
  • rachel270692rachel270692 Posts: 526 Member
    edited March 2013
    Username: Rachels270692
    Preferred builder*: Kaztomp
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Diesel Stuf
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 50
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? single dad, teen girl (girly girl), child boy and toddler boy plus one share room.
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: blue
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please to bothy
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: unknown i have alot of things what done have i will try and buy
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? moonfall or Aurora Skies
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? lab room, playground for the kids, gerden for dad, pool, please for a car or 2 play room for the kids, pc room/study room, big kitchen for a chief
    Additional instructions?
    edited March 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Thanks,

Nerdy, Sweetie, I may just be really sleepy but I didn't understand your post at all.

Last I heard you had a request for a train station, is that not true any longer?

Zoo

Sorry for confusing you. I still do want the train station but last time I checked the list of requests it said (and still says)

Date: February 22, 2013
    Username: nerdy3000
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: 6 bedroom house for SV
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Just thought I'd mention it so that when somebody claims the request they won't click on the link and find out that they have to build a train station :mrgreen:
    edited March 2013
    Glenkarri, the old people's home looks excellent :mrgreen: I'm nowhere near old age but if I was then I'd love to live there :mrgreen:
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2013
    villebro30 wrote:
    Is it all right if I make a change to my request? I found a house plan I want to add to it.
    That is perfectly fine.
  • villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2013
    SimEve wrote:
    villebro30 wrote:
    That is perfectly fine.

All righty...thanks! Off to change it now.
    edited March 2013
    Thanks nerdy, me too, if wishes were horses, I be even more broke

Nothing to stop anyone from using it as a communal living centre for the young uns as well, have fun with it :D
    edited March 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Thanks,

Zoo

Sorry for confusing you. I still do want the train station but last time I checked the list of requests it said (and still says)

Date: February 22, 2013
    Username: nerdy3000
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: 6 bedroom house for SV
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Just thought I'd mention it so that when somebody claims the request they won't click on the link and find out that they have to build a train station :mrgreen:

OH! THANK YOU, I didn't realize that hadn't been updated and I have now fixed it. You're right, it would have been a rude awakening to claim the request expecting a house and get a train station! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, Nerdy!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png