Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outlast: The Sims 3 Survivor *EPISODE TWO!* -Waiting for jps & Jojo!-

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh wow, I'm really relieved to still be around! I'm sorry you had to leave, yanyan. I always hate seeing people leave :(

Great episode though, all the sims amuse me so much! Can't wait to see how they continue interacting!
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited February 2013
    I kept confusing this with another thread called Outcast :XD:
  • Options
    KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow! Can't believe Monique got the date. Monte Vista was soooo pretty too.

Sad to see you go yanyan, the worst part of a show like this is having to vote someone out :(
  • Options
    123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited February 2013
    Just waiting for Turner's survey, then I will send Immunity Challenge & Confessions. ^_^
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow, great episode!! :-) I absolutely loved it. The characters this season are pretty awesome, they're all so unique!

Aw. How come he didn't take Gladis on the date?! :lol:

The tribal council was pretty cool, I like the way you did it. :p
    Sorry to see you go, Yanyan! :( You should take it as a compliment though, I think the reason most people voted for you was because you're a pretty good player. :thumbup: At least from what I've seen. :P

And sorry for the delay Star!! I'll send the survey in now. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The immunity & reward challenge have been sent! Confessions are to come soon ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Wow, great episode!! :-) I absolutely loved it. The characters this season are pretty awesome, they're all so unique!

Aw. How come he didn't take Gladis on the date?! :lol:

The tribal council was pretty cool, I like the way you did it. :p
    Sorry to see you go, Yanyan! :( You should take it as a compliment though, I think the reason most people voted for you was because you're a pretty good player. :thumbup: At least from what I've seen. :P

And sorry for the delay Star!! I'll send the survey in now. :)

Thanks, Turner! :mrgreen:

edit; now you see why I needed that survey so badly, right? :XD:
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited February 2013
    Survivors:
    1. Jojo777 with Branchus Demetriou
    2. x_MG_x with Raymond Rockabilly
    3. TurnerSims3 with Grandma Gladis Hunter
    4. Kaliko103 with Misty Price
    5. jps0228 with Maria Truman :cry:
    6. KittyKat6369 with Monique Haskell
    7. yanyan2199 with Anabelle Mitchell
    8. ArtistByNight with Danny Hillsburn

Tsk tsk..it's Anabelle.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Survivors:

Tsk tsk..it's Anabelle.

O_____O

..What would I do without you guys? -.-'
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sent all my stuff! :)
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited February 2013
    Survivors:

Tsk tsk..it's Anabelle.

O_____O

..What would I do without you guys? -.-'

Erm, probably suffer.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Bump!
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited March 2013
    hey star! can you send the immunity thing email again? I think I didnt get one?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hello Everyone :)

I'm going to make this as short and simple as possible, so please bear with me. Last night my computer got a virus that completely blocked me out of everything on my computer, all I could see was the virus page. After about four hours of wasted hours trying to remove the virus, my computer finally went into an endless loop of restarting. Today my dad came over to fix it while I was at school, but without any other options, he did every simmer's (at least those of us with custom content) biggest fear - restored it to factory settings. With none of my files backed up, I am now left with a Simsless, CCless, and pretty much useless computer. I am still in shock, and am trying not to freak out, but this really, really sucks. Every single file I own has been wiped from my computer, everything that hasn't already been saved or posted is gone, and I'm trying not to break down. I finally was starting to get the hang of sims modeling and picture-taking, and now I fear I'll never do it again. I am not ready to DL every game and all my CC again, and I just don't really know what to do at this point.

Anyways I am posting this here because I am a part of whatever thread this may be, and feel that I should let you know. If it doesn't concern you, then don't worry.

Also, as of right now, I am not canceling or dropping from anything - at least not yet - I just wanted to let everyone know what happened.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Wish I could I keep getting...

Oooops. You don't have sufficient privileges to access this message
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    This is what the thread said:
    Hello everyone,

As some of you already know, my computer recently suffered from a bad virus, and long story short - I lost everything. My computer has been wiped of all Sims games, custom content, pictures...etc. Well, what you don't know, is that I have been thinking about leaving the forums for a while. I have spent WAY to much time on the forums, and I have decided - partially because of my computer problems - that it's time for me to leave the forums. This is really hard for me to do, as I have met SO many amazing people on here, and I've even made a few really good friends. I have enjoyed every minute of being a part of this community, but I think it's time for me to move on.

To the modeling comps I'm in: This is probably the worst part about leaving, as I have grown to love modeling in The Sims 3. I have learned so much from many of you, and I just wanted to say thank you. I am very sorry, but I will be dropping from all modeling comps I am competing in. This is very hard for me to do, as I hate to break my commitment, but I hope you can understand the circumstances. I am very proud of what I have done in each of your comps, which makes it all the more difficult to leave.

To the reality shows I'm in: Oh boy, I think this part of the forums has probably been my favourite. I have always loved watching reality shows, and to have the opportunity to compete in some has been an amazing experience. Thank you hosts for all your hard work, it is really appreciated. I will still be participating in No Privacy & Abnormality only through email, but I must drop all others. This will be my final way of participating in the forums, I just couldn't bear to leave these shows behind. I am sorry to other shows I am in, but I am only staying with the consistantly active ones. I have still loved competing in all others, but I can't stick around here forever.

To my modeling comps: Okay, this really, really sucks. I don't even really know how to apologize, as you have all worked so incredibly hard, that I feel like such a terrible person canceling these two comps. I know this is so unfair considering how hard you've all worked, but please understand me when I say I didn't expect to be leaving like this, but I feel like this is the right time - due to the loss of everything on my computer. I know how mad you may be with me right now, especially those of you in Holiday Fever, but please understand that I made this decision because I have to put my life first - and because I know there will be many more comps for you to participate in, and I just need to leave the forums completely.

To my reality show: I am so sorry, guys, I know how awful it is when a show you're in is canceled. I really loved getting to be the host for once, but I don't have any option other than leaving. I hope you all can forgive me, but I understand how annoying this may be - I've been there before. You have all done an amazing job, and I'm sure any of you could've won.

Well, that's pretty much all I needed to cover. It is really sad and a little bit scary leaving, as for the past couple of years this is all I have known. I am taking away so many great memories and experiences from this little website, and I just want to say I am so thankful and appreciative to all of you. You are such a kind and welcoming community, which makes it so hard to say goodbye. Who knows - I may see some of you if/when The Sims 4 is announced, but until then, for the very last time - Happy simming.

- 123StarStrukk (Noah)

Sorry guys, I lost everything, and I don't plan on DLing any content from anywhere accept for EA stuff due to my newly developed paranoia about unsafe sites.. :? Hope you guys understand and thanks for staying with me while it lasted!